redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial

Seriously? I missed this by a minute? D'OH!

dmw804

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmw804

It only took 4 years since my last Barrel of Crops but I finally got in on the last one of the night. Yay!

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2
ThunderThighs wrote:

I hope this helps explain some of the message y'all were seeing today.

This is awesome. It looks like you guys are really trying to turn things around. You're more responsive and listening. This has been one of the more exciting wootoffs in a while. Even went down to the wire in getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but managed to snag one. Thanks Woot!

digitalmindy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitalmindy

I got my first crap. At least that's what the email tells me. Couldn't be happier.

wpolyak

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wpolyak

Weird, its in my acct now

And I just got 2 emails. 1 from Woot saying my credit card was charged, the other from paypal saying the $8 is coming out of my bank acct.

Strange seeing as WOOT wont let you use paypal w/a bank acct and not a CC.

Pretty sure i wasnt actually double charged, but if so I could care less. I can now sleep a happy man!

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog
jmp8910 wrote:The same thing happened to me, my screaming monkey game in first and then the Barrel of Crops! Congrats!!!!!

same here. got it from immediate computer buy in, apparently. while that was processing- i tried smartphone buy page, which on buy it page says I already got one. thus confusion, and later..much later.. confirmation. thanks woot.

parsoje

quality posts: 3 Private Messages parsoje
davemeigs5 wrote:Finally got one during a woot-off. 84 woots and 6 Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s, most came years ago when the Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s were at midnight.
Anyone ever get a bag, mine always come in a box?

I just scored my 5th Bee Oh Cee and mine have always had a "Bagg" of some sort. One was a backpack, one was a camera bag (took that to a gift trade and they actually fought over it LOLOL), I can't remember one of them, but.....

My FAVORITE was when they sent me a galvanized Woot! bucket!!!!! That was an AWESOME 'bagg'.

Can't wait to see what 'bagg' I get with this Bee Oh Cee.........

[edit] -- and yes, I fondly remember when it was soooo much easier to score these treasures. Tonight is my first Bee Oh Cee since November of 08..... but hey, I GOT ONE!!!!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
jpawmsu wrote:
hahaha your unbelievable , yeah a dictionary. Here's a tip for you ignore my posts and you'll be happier but I know you cant.

Nope....I simply laugh at you each time you post.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

TRA0099

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TRA0099

I tried 3 times and the last time moved over to the community, it was on post 24. I give, not to try the Bunnies Ogling Carrots again.

pohlmacs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pohlmacs
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, I've been trading email back and forth with the developers and customer service about the message some of you are seeing that says you've already ordered the Bunnies Ogling Carrots when you actually hadn't done so (successfully).
I hope this helps explain some of the message y'all were seeing today.

Yes and thank you for follow-up. It was an unusual multi-crap day indeed.

marvay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marvay

(Wiping tear from corner of eye)
It took me 6 years. 6 YEARS! and I got my first Bandoleer of Carrots tonight.
I am so happy.

HoytClagwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell

Just scored my 6th bushel of crapapples! Thanks woot!!

milkham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milkham

first time ever I manage to get a Barrel of Crops order in before the server goes down in flames and it tells me it didn't go through , sigh

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

Someone stole one of my quality posts! Outrageous!!!

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

omh1009 wrote:Someone stole one of my quality posts! Outrageous!!!

If the number next to your name in a post isn't matching the number when you hover the mouse pointer over your name at the top, just log out and back in. That'll sync 'em up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wpolyak

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wpolyak
ThunderThighs wrote:

The developer looked into a few specific cases and they all had multiple attempts at ordering to day (22 in one case!). I'm sure many of these happened during the 7:30 sale when it stayed up longer than it should.

Was I the one with the 22 attempts? Sounds like me. If so Sorry.

And thanks for being fast and informative TT.

RossLH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RossLH

Slept through the first, took a swing at the second and missed, was out to dinner for three and four, and snatched the fifth! My first ballast of crayons!

Bundles of Clones count - 3

senga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages senga

[quote postid="4924435" user="wpolyak"]Was I the one with the 22 attempts? Sounds like me. If so Sorry.

i bet many of us had at least as many attempts, probably more (!). the lengths we go to to secure a Bunnies Ogling Carrots too funny

mpennington86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mpennington86

Ok can someone answer my question, i know its not about the Barrel of Crops but it is about woot..two things 1, how to you get a quality post and how to you give someone else a quality post and 2, how come i only have a choice of like 5 different avatars, and everyone else i see has all these different ones...what do i have to do to get a different avatar besides the 5 or so that it lets me choose from...thanks!

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
marvay wrote:(Wiping tear from corner of eye)
I am so happy.

You joined in June of 2006. 6 years? Really?

Annietopia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Annietopia
Annietopia wrote:I received that "order denied...already purchased one" message, but I did not "already purchase one".

Frustrating because the order actually went through this time without any problems until I saw that message. Help?

I should have been patient because I just found the order confirmation in my email!

Stellar Woot Moments...2/15/08- 3 Random Craps; 12/25/09 - Santa's Sack of Crap! 3/26/10 - Woot-off Bucket of Candy 4/28/10 Happy Hour Bucket of Candy 5/06/10 Happy Hour Bucket of Candy 5/26/10 Woot-Off Bucket of Candy 10/21/10 Bucket of Candy 1/25/11 Bucket of Candy 7/12/11 Bucket of Candy 12/25/11 Santa Sack of Crap; 3/22/12 Bucket of Candy 4/24/12 Bucket of Candy 9/19/12 Bucket of Candy

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

I gave up all hope. You can't win them all. Then, I got the email. SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE (In my best soccer announcer voice) Number 21. oh may you be the one.

:-)

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

playwithtv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages playwithtv
parsoje wrote:Does it mean anything if there is no "wooter to blame for sellout?" (that may not be the exact wording, but you know what I mean....)

I was thinking the same thing. And besides TT said:

"If you expect to get one of 3000 or so Bunnies Ogling Carrots..."

So, I'm expecting about 500 more to be released.

Chris

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

Whoa, wait, wuuut? I GOT ONE?? AWESOME. Tough luck all day but a strong finish. All good here.

EDIT: Oh, and a QP from earlier this morning. Woot has been too kind to me today.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

playwithtv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages playwithtv
playwithtv wrote:I was thinking the same thing. And besides TT said:

"If you expect to get one of 3000 or so Bunnies Ogling Carrots..."

So, I'm expecting about 500 more to be released.

AHHH SHUCKS... THE WOOTOFFS OVER!

Chris

ReginaFilangee

I am so happy.

*hands you a tissue*
I sincerely hope that you receive crap worthy of its name. CONGRATS!!!!

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
playwithtv wrote:AHHH SHUCKS... THE WOOTOFFS OVER!

Yep. Turn out the light.

rotflol

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rotflol
omh1009 wrote:I get it, is like playing an online shooter and keep getting fragged by some 12 year old with a better connection. Sometimes so much that you become convinced that they are cheating.

OK that's not funny. Those little bastards are cheating!

[hello]

alanhwoot

quality posts: 39 Private Messages alanhwoot

Now just the anticipation for my crap to arrive in the mail. In the meantime, goodnight!

ReginaFilangee

cdebish wrote:I gave up all hope. You can't win them all. Then, I got the email. SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE (In my best soccer announcer voice) Number 21. oh may you be the one.

:-)

Here's hoping you get.....*boooming voice*.....THE LETTER!

qwerty82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty82

I can't believe how sad I am. I somehow managed to miss a whole day of woot-off and Bunnies Ogling Carrots and now everybody is saying how awesome the woot-off was! I always sit through the l.a.m.e ones and yet manage to miss the awesome one. I'm sad.
Okay just needed to vent. Sorry everyone, thanks for listening! Pity party over.

Enjoy your Bunnies Ogling Carrots!

mjonatzke

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mjonatzke

Don't worry. You will be really disappointed when you open it LOL

word.

loststream

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loststream

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........ Got one from tonight's last release!

This was by far the most exciting WootOff ever!

THANKS Bunches of Munches of Woot-a-cular Greatness Woot Gods and Goddesses!

::: bows down :::

TRA0099

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TRA0099
I am so happy.

Good for you, only 6 yrs. I'm on my 8th yr for Bandoleer of Carrots, and everything was submitted correctly and still declined. That would be my point, if they looked at recorded they would find that it was submitted an be the good guys. They should do right by loyal customers.

ncc1701p

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncc1701p

this was one of the strangest Bunnies Ogling Carrots Wootoffs ever IMHO..

Came and went like 3 times today. I scored one.

BOC11 mGet!

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

This wootoff reminded me of the first crap I scored. They had 6 offerings in that day. I have never seen them do it again except the Fake wootoff on Aprilfools day 3 years ago.

....This was a great day from one of the old timers.

Thanks

Woot!

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

stephhatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephhatfield

Holy cow! I thought I'd completely missed out on the Bags of Carrots, but I just checked my email, and I got one after all. Yay! Thanks, woot. I can't wait for it to get here.

otterbeez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otterbeez

I finally got brave enough to check my email. Third Barrel of Crops successfully purchased! I guess I have the wootalyzer to thank, but the weird thing is it didn"t even show a Bunnies Ogling Carrots It showed tools or something. When the order page suddenly came up I just thought I had accidentally hit the buy button instead of stop alarm. Luckily, I saw what it was and managed to get my order in.
Really, it happened so fast that afterwards I half wondered if the stress of this crazy woot-off had caused me to hallucinate Bags of Crap and maybe I had actually bought a $800 screwdriver or something;)
But now I can do a happy dance!
Sorry to all those not so lucky. I guess it's all random? Without the wootalyzer with autobuy I don't see how anyone has a chance. I held out for a while but now I am a believer.

bigfatnerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfatnerd

Third Basking Octopus Corpse! Woo-hoo!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

abwdvm wrote:Anyone have pics of the woot servers?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders