studerc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages studerc
cntheilacker wrote:OK, seriously? I think I actually got the crappiest Sack-o-Feces of them all. Looking at what everyone else is posting makes me wonder if Colonelcrap and company are intentionally discriminizing against me. Shouldn't I get some sort of additional prize for this underwhelming haul? Anyone else think they got a crappier bag than me? Otherwise, I will proudly claim that title (actual title to be determined later).

Well I checked through the thread and I noticed at least one other Bunnies Ogling Carrots that was identical to yours. However one unlucky wooter only received 2 of his 3 required craps...luckily it seems a quick discussion with service helped them out! Sometimes it just the luck of the draw, however I would have to agree that it is a bit disheartening to see some people with amazing Bunnies Ogling Carrots while others (like yourself) with very sub-par bags. Mine should be here in a couple days..still waiting patiently ;) No offense but hopefully I'm not in the same situation as yourself :/

wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d

Sadly I have to wait till tomorrow to complain or sing praise about how crappy my crap is. I'm jealous of everyone that's received their stuff already.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
Haldin wrote:Are they dry because they've dried out during shipping, or have they always been dry?

Hmmmm IDK, either way I'm honored!

novastarj

quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj
ThunderThighs wrote:ROFL. Uhm, don't do that?

Your post reminds me of this very old story by another wooter. I still laugh when I read it.

That's pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing. Clearly Wooters should not be trusted with any items that can electrify you.

lichme

quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme
bradyson wrote:Hmmmm IDK, either way I'm honored!

They are replacement socks, because you informed the Colonel that you had wet socks in a post following this status update - Your reply is 3 posts under it.

novastarj

cntheilacker wrote:OK, seriously? I think I actually got the crappiest Sack-o-Feces of them all. Looking at what everyone else is posting makes me wonder if Colonelcrap and company are intentionally discriminizing against me. Shouldn't I get some sort of additional prize for this underwhelming haul? Anyone else think they got a crappier bag than me? Otherwise, I will proudly claim that title (actual title to be determined later).

My sympathies. It does suck. But remember the third and fourth crap commandments:

"III. Thou shalt notice that “crap” is right there in the title. Thou shalt not complain when it turns out we were telling the truth.

IV. Thou wouldst probably be better off spending thine eight bucks on just about anything else."

Many of us longtime Wooters have had times when we received truly craptastic crap. Heck, almost all the bags for the past year have been subpar. It's like the lottery. Sometimes you win $5, sometimes you win $100, sometimes you just lose.

Best of luck, and hope you manage to snag a fantastic crappy bag in the future!

novastarj

lichme wrote:They are replacement socks, because you informed the Colonel that you had wet socks in a post following this status update - Your reply is 3 posts under it.

That's a freakin' awesome catch. Nice one colonelcrap.

Though it makes me a quite a bit curious, given I had this post in response to the Colonel, which I just realized was designated a quality post with me requesting merely "robots." That could mean so many things...

pensotroppo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pensotroppo

My craps!

-A black duffle bag
-A black Medium Jerzeez T-shirt
-Two over-the-door hooks (value: $2!)
-A cream-colored (wanna trade for white??) 350-thread-count king-sized (doh! I'm on a queen) duvet-cover and sham set
-A foot flush (a level that hooks up to your toilet so you can flush by stepping on the lever instead of touching the handle)
-A pet blanket (value: $5!)
-A green snuggie

That $180 sheet set though...that was a surprise. http://www.zappos.com/home-source-international-microcotton-duvet-set-king-white

THANK YOU WOOT!

alanhwoot

quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot
lichme wrote:They are replacement socks, because you informed the Colonel that you had wet socks in a post following this status update - Your reply is 3 posts under it.

Wow, the Colonel does look out for his troops. Thank you, sir!

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson

I know that they were replacement socks. (I thank you for bringing the rest of the troops up to speed. I should have re-briefed that intelligence. Fine job, sir!) I also know our fine Colonel sent me dry socks. But even if he wet them prior to drying and sending, I am still proud to have them!

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

Sooooo...Finally got my Barrel of Crops from the last woot off which weighed in at a whopping 13.5 lbs...Here is the wonder that I discovered when i opened it...

1. I got two bug zapper tennis rackets!!! super excited
2. I got a Foot flush (also really excited about)
3. A Small Zombie Shirt (which would maybe fit my dog)
4. An Electronic Drum Set(that may or may not work, still need batteries to determine)
5. Two! Count them, Two Over the door hooks
6. A create your own plate set
7. A my first bake set!
8. A Pop up lawn sprinkler (makes 3 total now, my wife and I each got one from Santa's Sac o Crap)
9. A gym bag
10. A Blackberry phone!...Box..and its charger lol
11. And Finally not 1, not 2, but 3! Ipod Touch!!.................................Receipts from amazon.com haha

So all in all, it was a great Barrel of Crops!, super excited..

oh and I almost forgot a happy 11th birthday love mom and dad card...hahaaha

Well can't wait to see what everyone else got, time for me to jam out on my electronic drum set!!!! until next time..

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg

I don't know. My Bag of Crap was crap exactly as advertised. It all goes into the "for free" stack at work.

6 lbs, 6 oz
12-1/4 x 12-3/8 x 18

6 bags of air
1 black duffle bag
1 small Zombie Bait t-shirt (won't fit my smaller kid)
1 foot flush kit
2 pop-up sprinklers

The bag is the only useful thing in the Bag. The shirt would be good but is too small for anyone (in my house or not, as it really is small).

Foot flush. Do you really want another item in the bathroom to clean? My wife looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked her if she wanted it installed.

I totally agree with an earlier poster that the pop-up sprinklers are stupid because if you have to run a hose to it in the first place then why not throw out a screw-on sprinkler head? Plus I haven't had grass since I put in my pool about five years ago (and I had my in-ground irrigation then).

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

imjoshsizemore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imjoshsizemore

Any parents with newborns in here? I got this in my bag;

http://www.amazon.com/The-Happy-Company-Benji-Blanket/dp/B002PY5MH0

I have no use for it. Would be looking to trade or sell it.

jmp8910

Oh and p.s. if anyone locates the three ipod touches in there bags of crap, please send them to me, i am pretty sure they are mine as I have the receipts to prove it! lol

jon98gn

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jon98gn

*Sigh* How long do I need to wait if I need to declare my awesome 17 lb crap as falling into enemy hands? I have a sad feeling that spies have intercepted my awesome crap during the handoff between FedEx and USPS. They sadly may now have one or more or none of the following:

1 x black duffle bag
1 x flower bag
1 x 77 piece flatware set
1 x awesome woot shirt in a Large
1 x pet blanket
1 x pack of AA or AAA fuji batteries
1 x pair of headphones
1 x bug zappers
1 x crappy clips
1 x nascar coloring books
1 x popup lawn sprinkler

or something maybe unique and totally awesome like a
point and shoot digital camera
or
a digital audio receiver
or
HP Touchpad or other tablet

\

ColdEthyl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ColdEthyl

Woot! My Bunnies Ogling Carrots arrived while I was at work. I actually took the time to tape the un-boxing and then did a smashing job turning it into a full fledged movie! Hey, don't laugh too hard. I downloaded a video editor and spent the evening figuring it out. I think I did ok for spur of the moment and first time and all that.

Here, by popular demand is Cold Ethyl in the flesh. Yeah, kinda strange how manly her hands are huh?

My Bag o Crap!

Three points to the first person who names the song and artist in the background. No fair using sound hound or similar ;)

jmp8910

[quote postid="4943316" user="ColdEthyl"]Woot! My Bunnies Ogling Carrots arrived while I was at work. I actually took the time to tape the un-boxing and then did a smashing job turning it into a full fledged movie! Hey, don't laugh too hard. I downloaded a video editor and spent the evening figuring it out. I think I did ok for spur of the moment and first time and all that.

Here, by popular demand is Cold Ethyl in the flesh. Yeah, kinda strange how manly her hands are huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gFpYqoqPLg&feature=youtu.be

Three points to the first person who names the song and artist in the background. No fair using sound hound or similar ;)

I don't know what song it was but...I LOVE ACID's cigars!!! I Have a tin of the blue Connecticuts up in my humidor as well as a kuba kuba! they are good and decently priced!

RebelTaz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages RebelTaz

Not too sure whether to be super hopeful or super bummed with my 3.8lb package that is just now leaving Texas headed towards Alabama. From the super fantastic hauls most people have gotten, I was getting hyped, but seeing the contents of the other under four pounders, I don't know. ;(

wyk3d

RebelTaz wrote:Not too sure whether to be super hopeful or super bummed with my 3.8lb package that is just now leaving Texas headed towards Alabama. From the super fantastic hauls most people have gotten, I was getting hyped, but seeing the contents of the other under four pounders, I don't know. ;(

Maybe you have Jmp's 3 ipod touches to match the receipts. Could easily fit nicely in a 3.8lb box.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
ColdEthyl wrote:My Bag o Crap!

LOL. Oh man, we got exactly the same thing except I got a Star Wars Calendar instead of a Sports Illustrated one.

Not sure what to do about the water sprinkler either... I think I'll end up just modifying it to go with the other sprinklers in the back yard.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

potter412

quality posts: 7 Private Messages potter412
ColdEthyl wrote:Woot! My Bunnies Ogling Carrots arrived while I was at work. I actually took the time to tape the un-boxing and then did a smashing job turning it into a full fledged movie! Hey, don't laugh too hard. I downloaded a video editor and spent the evening figuring it out. I think I did ok for spur of the moment and first time and all that.

My Bag o Crap!

Congrats on your bag... I know that's Lauren O'Connell yet the name of the song eludes me (and I don't want to cheat).

jmp8910

wyk3d wrote:Maybe you have Jmp's 3 ipod touches to match the receipts. Could easily fit nicely in a 3.8lb box.

That would be pretty cool! You know what the wierd thing was, i got the empty shipping boxes for the ipods with the recipients name and address on it..that kinda worries me a little, especially with all this identity theft..just thought it odd..

RebelTaz

wyk3d wrote:Maybe you have Jmp's 3 ipod touches to match the receipts. Could easily fit nicely in a 3.8lb box.

That would be nice!

How is everyone finding the dimensions of the boxes? I don't see that on the tracking page anywhere...

jmp8910

RebelTaz wrote: That would be nice!

How is everyone finding the dimensions of the boxes? I don't see that on the tracking page anywhere...

I asked that same question a while ago and still don't believe i have an answer yet..I couldn't find it either.

loststream

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loststream
ThunderThighs wrote:

Your post reminds me of this very old story by another wooter. I still laugh when I read it.

THANKS for this link!... It had my family and I laughing so hard, my son nearly peed his pants, hearing all the hilarious stories that were on that thread!

If anyone wants to read some funny stories, hit up TT's link.

ColdEthyl

jmp8910 wrote:[quote postid="4943316" user="ColdEthyl"]

I don't know what song it was but...I LOVE ACID's cigars!!! I Have a tin of the blue Connecticuts up in my humidor as well as a kuba kuba! they are good and decently priced!

Yeah, Acid cigars are the ultimate. That box was Kuba Kuba, but I like a lot of them. Only one I tried that I didn't like was the Nasty (it was). Haven't tried the Blue Connecticut yet.

lichme

quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme
jmp8910 wrote:I asked that same question a while ago and still don't believe i have an answer yet..I couldn't find it either.

May want to give this a read. It describes the whole process. Item #2 or 2.1 is what you are looking for specifically.

jmp8910

ColdEthyl wrote:Yeah, Acid cigars are the ultimate. That box was Kuba Kuba, but I like a lot of them. Only one I tried that I didn't like was the Nasty (it was). Haven't tried the Blue Connecticut yet.

The blue connecticuts are good--nice sweet flavor --they are almost the same as kuba kuba's just smaller

jmp8910

lichme wrote:May want to give this a read. It describes the whole process. Item #2 or 2.1 is what you are looking for specifically.

Thanks! learn something new every day!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
jmp8910 wrote:I asked that same question a while ago and still don't believe i have an answer yet..I couldn't find it either.

http://www.woot.com/forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4934260

Or try..

1) https://www.fedex.com/fcl/web/jsp/signup.jsp (sign up)
2) my.fedex.com
3) Hit purple start now button
4) Should see advanced tracking
5) Hit add shipment and then add tracking #
6) Click on the tracking number that should show up on the list now and there you have it on the right side.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

ColdEthyl

potter412 wrote:Congrats on your bag... I know that's Lauren O'Connell yet the name of the song eludes me (and I don't want to cheat).

Woo Hoo! Potter412 gets 1.5 points for guessing Lauren O'Connell! I have her first two cds autographed. Gonna buy her new one soon. I even sponsored her making the new one. Pretty hip for a 50 year old huh? My daughter keeps me young ;)

RebelTaz

lichme wrote:May want to give this a read. It describes the whole process. Item #2 or 2.1 is what you are looking for specifically.

So the quick answer is that you need to have a My FedEx account? No problem - already have one. Just didn't know I needed to be signed in for that data.

Thanks.

potter412

quality posts: 7 Private Messages potter412
ColdEthyl wrote:Woo Hoo! Potter412 gets 1.5 points for guessing Lauren O'Connell! I have her first two cds autographed. Gonna buy her new one soon. I even sponsored her making the new one. Pretty hip for a 50 year old huh? My daughter keeps me young ;)

woot! i recognize it from stumbling across her youtube videos a while back.

dollarmtn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dollarmtn

If I get a pallet of pop-up lawn sprinklers, Im going to make a Bellagio fountain replica.

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe
jmp8910 wrote:That would be pretty cool! You know what the wierd thing was, i got the empty shipping boxes for the ipods with the recipients name and address on it..that kinda worries me a little, especially with all this identity theft..just thought it odd..

Hey I got a name address and phone number too. Lets go into the Identity Theft buisness.

wyk3d

dollarmtn wrote:If I get a pallet of pop-up lawn sprinklers, Im going to make a Bellagio fountain replica.

Woot gods can we make this happen just for the video that would surely follow? It would be epic.

dollarmtn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dollarmtn
wyk3d wrote:Woot gods can we make this happen just for the video that would surely follow? It would be epic.

As if I really had those kind of skills. But wouldn't it be epic to tune them to the woot-off tune, and only run them during a woot-off, maybe live on streaming webcam? Ahhh .. time, money, skill ...

jon98gn

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jon98gn
bradyson wrote:Colonel Crap's Dry Socks!!!! $PRICELESS!!!!!!

IF you get Colonel Crap's Dry Socks, will I get an Intel envelope with the contents of the protocol for Broken Crap!

\

stevieboy628p

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stevieboy628p

My bag is at the local post office and I will probably be getting it tomorrow. Unfortunately it is still only 1 lb.

hagbard78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagbard78

So far still just a 1 lb place holder and no dimensions. Due in Oregon on the 6th. Though that seems to be the trend with my past few bandoliers, no change until it actually gets to the great northwest.