saschab

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saschab
MrsBeny wrote:It's supposed to be 1 bag and 3 craps. Not 1 bag and 2 craps.

I've always assumed the "1 bag with 3 crap" was euphemism for the one box you'd receive filled with 3 items. I assumed a duffel bag would be counted as 1 of the 3 craps he received.

Hmmm.

alexdotlee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexdotlee

Aww man, my delivery date has been pushed back a day. What a bummer that is.

I still have some hope that some good crap is headed my way. The weight of my package should be 4.4 lbs, and it just so happens that my lucky number is 44. Come onnnnn Woot!

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
saschab wrote:I've always assumed the "1 bag with 3 crap" was euphemism for the one box you'd receive filled with 3 items. I assumed a duffel bag would be counted as 1 of the 3 craps he received.

Hmmm.

Nope, 1 bag + 3 items. there has been some debate as to if 2 of the same item (like 2 door hangers) counts as 1 item or 2. I kindly written email to service@woot.com usually gets it sorted out. Don't forget the locats and did I mention kindly written?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2

So 5.4 lbs of bombing:

1 x Pop up sprinkler (Have 2 already, yard sale time.)
    1 x Recylcled golf balls (Will be put to good use.)
    2 x Kids Christmas Themed tees.
    1 x Black Duffle
    1 x Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar (The wife hasn't stopped glaring at it.)
    1 x Pet Blanket (Yeah, not even out of the package before it was claimed.)

I got up and walked away for a minute to grab camera, and I came back to find this:

jgantert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jgantert
    bigtimmy wrote:
    1-pink pig toy that makes a kissing sound

Ahem, that's Smooching Suzie, and it also lights up!

BTW, the Razer Megalodon in my Bunnies Ogling Carrots is awesome. Too bad it's Windows only, but I can live with that.

sirgeb27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sirgeb27

Nice haul showed up yesterday for me (1 day early even!).

Thank you WOOT Bag of Crap Gods!

Duffel Bag
    Garmin GPS Unit nuvu 1300
    Pop up lawn sprinkler
    Pet Blanket
    mini press 'n' lights
    Nascar coloring pads (2X)
    1 XL yellow T-Shirt

saschab

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saschab
    mikebbass wrote:Nope, 1 bag + 3 items. there has been some debate as to if 2 of the same item (like 2 door hangers) counts as 1 item or 2. I kindly written email to service@woot.com usually gets it sorted out. Don't forget the locats and did I mention kindly written?

Thank you for the clarification, mikebbass.

I've been here since 2006, but I guess you learn something new every day. Being a Basket of Carp virgin, I have nothing to compare to. I just can't believe I have to wait 6 more days according to FedEx to open my 5 lb basket. I think I'm going to burst! ;-p

Hell, I'm just trying hard not to have crap envy; hearing about all these other hefty craps!

mrvoodoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrvoodoo

Will FedEx deliver these packages? I just realized I gave Woot my street address for mailing, and the post office won't deliver mail to our home.

If it goes through the post office, I have to hope the nice lady is working when it arrives because she will set it aside for us and leave a card in our PO box. If the not so nice lady is working, she'll send it back. :/ I can maybe call up there and let them know to expect it soon and what happened if it's going to the post office.

At any rate, the package is in my town. I hope we'll get it today or tomorrow.

rainger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rainger
    mrvoodoo wrote:Will FedEx deliver these packages? I just realized I gave Woot my street address for mailing, and the post office won't deliver mail to our home.

If it goes through the post office, I have to hope the nice lady is working when it arrives because she will set it aside for us and leave a card in our PO box. If the not so nice lady is working, she'll send it back. :/ I can maybe call up there and let them know to expect it soon and what happened if it's going to the post office.

Yes, it goes to the post office. I would do as you said and call the post office to let them know.

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

My crap left LA at 7am yesterday and has not been heard from since. It would take 2 hours to fly from LA to Portland, OR and about 10 hours drive time. I'm assuming it's being shipped via pack mule. I have a feeling the next stop on it's journey will somehow be near Tacoma, WA for whatever reason.

Oh, the anticipation.

mrvoodoo

rainger wrote:Yes, it goes to the post office. I would do as you said and call the post office to let them know.

Thanks! I'll give them a call.

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi
    kalila wrote:I'd take the "Caffeine Power Up" shirt off your hands, if you can't find anyone else who wants it..

Kalila, just sent you a private message. Happy to trade to you - it's a great shirt, just won't fit anyone in the family.

dillydally

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dillydally
    mrvoodoo wrote:Will FedEx deliver these packages? I just realized I gave Woot my street address for mailing, and the post office won't deliver mail to our home.

Wow, that sounds like my post office.. Even though the "not so nice lady" knows our name and box number, she will still return to sender.. grrr. Anyways, I just add both physical and box # in my woot account, just in case they'd like to send me a pallet of buckets... ;)

mrvoodoo

dillydally wrote:Wow, that sounds like my post office.. Even though the "not so nice lady" knows our name and box number, she will still return to sender.. grrr. Anyways, I just add both physical and box # in my woot account, just in case they'd like to send me a pallet of buckets... ;)

Same here with the not nice lady. Happen to live in Mississippi?

The nice lady is working today, and she said she wrote a note, so I have hopes we'll get our package tomorrow. I can't wait!

dillydally

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dillydally
    mrvoodoo wrote: Happen to live in Mississippi?

nope, Florida here.. and good luck with your haul.

GuardianBob

quality posts: 11 Private Messages GuardianBob
    poostorm wrote:My crap left LA at 7am yesterday and has not been heard from since. It would take 2 hours to fly from LA to Portland, OR and about 10 hours drive time. I'm assuming it's being shipped via pack mule. I have a feeling the next stop on it's journey will somehow be near Tacoma, WA for whatever reason.

Oh, the anticipation.

Nothing new, it usually takes 2-3 days before hitting Kent, WA. From there it'll hit the USPS system, and get to you in 1-2 days.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael

My Bag arrived a day early, much to my surprise! I never got a weight from the shipping info, but weighing it at home read 15.5lbs!!!

I received:
    1 x Black Duffel Bag
    1 x 9/10 Rainbows are Illiterate T-shirt (WL)
    1 x Primula Tea Earl Grey Black Tea
    1 x Duracell Rechargeable USB Charger (opened)
    1 x iGo Universal In-car Charger
    1 x Pioneer Loop Headphones (SE-MJ31, $25 on 'zon, $20 from Sellout.woot)

AND what the majority of the weight was...!

1 x Oneida 85 Piece Flatware Set ($100 on Amazon, sold on home.woot for $80).

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

renatuslives

quality posts: 11 Private Messages renatuslives

After much speculation as to what could be in such a heavy box and resigning myself to thinking that it would be an HP PC in various states of brokenness, I find the crappiest of craps!

Behold! My 17.4 pounds of glory!

1 Nylon duffel bag
    1 Cuisinart skimmer
    1 Illiterate Rainbow shirt in WL
    1 Joseph + Joseph rinse & chop cutting board
    1 Primula rose bud tea
    1 Primula white tea
    1 R+B 77 piece service for 12

Best.Bag.Yet

Surely the Woot Gods knew that I'm the typical first-time homeowner and have yet to purchase a set of matching flatware for my new digs!

...or is TT spying on me? Hrmm...

rotflol

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rotflol
    poostorm wrote:My crap left LA at 7am yesterday and has not been heard from since. It would take 2 hours to fly from LA to Portland, OR and about 10 hours drive time. I'm assuming it's being shipped via pack mule. I have a feeling the next stop on it's journey will somehow be near Tacoma, WA for whatever reason.

Oh, the anticipation.

10 hours from LA to Portland? Dang dude, how fast do you drive?

[hello]

ReasonableDoubt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ReasonableDoubt
    rotflol wrote:10 hours from LA to Portland? Dang dude, how fast do you drive?

97 MPH the whole way

mrvoodoo

dillydally wrote:nope, Florida here.. and good luck with your haul.

Thanks. You too, if you haven't gotten yours yet.

kitlerc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitlerc

Well, I got back the results of the test. I definitely have crap.

x1 Black duffel bag
    x1 Dark Green 3XL shirt
    x1 Footflush
    x1 Pop Up Sprinkler
    x1 Magic Draw
    x6 12 packs of "Crap" task clips.

Oh, and a box for the cat.

Edit: D'oh! Forgot to get the two Woot calendars I got in the pic. Oh well, just imagine that they are there.

Double Edit: Also, hit me up if you wanna trade for something, though it seems I got the most common craps out of everyone.

Triple Edit: Also not pictured are a few set of Mardi Gras beads. I guess Woot wants me to flash them.

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm
    rotflol wrote:10 hours from LA to Portland? Dang dude, how fast do you drive?

Whoops, I guess that's San Fran. 15-16 is a little more like it (I don't really speed).

kbennis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbennis

Husband just called and opened my Barrel of Crops for me... here's what was in it:

2 Bug zapper rackets
    Dale Earnhardt Jr. speed board
    Genie remote keychain garage door opener (anyone want to trade? It won't work on our garage)
    Superfly mini keychain with a flying monkey
    Pet blanket
    Foot flush
    Lawn sprinkler
    Black duffel bag
    Gray 3XL t-shirt
    Stadium Chair

All in all, not bad. I'm excited about the bug zapper rackets - will have fun with those. Will tease the cats with the pet blanket and the foot flush thing might be pretty handy. And, for all the time we spent at football stadiums, the stadium chair is very useful.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

sigh

My box arrived yesterday, but I'm "stuck" at Disneyland and won't be able to open it until tonight. I guess I'll try to find something to do today to keep my mind off of it. Hmm. Maybe Star Tours, Space Mountain, or Pirates of the Caribbean will help.

Great hauls by everyone so far, it seems. Can't wait to see what we got!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
    StephenP85 wrote:The batteries seem to be common in Bunnies Ogling Carrots. I'm happy to have 80 of them for my infant daughter's various energy-sucking toys. But I'm curious if they are all that good. Anyone?

They're pretty horrible. A lot were DOA in the original Woot. And generally they work very poorly in high-drain devices.

On the bright side, you now have enough batteries for your remotes, alarm clocks, and fire alarms for the rest of your life.

rainger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rainger
    kitlerc wrote:
    Oh, and a box for the cat.

Angry cat is angry!

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

Anyone get a 1 lb Bunnies Ogling Carrots that arrived at 5ft tall and 35 lbs? waiting for the family to get home to open and put it on youtube...I will send the link!

GuardianBob

quality posts: 11 Private Messages GuardianBob

I don't have the heart to tell him it'll be 3 more days.

Dunnski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dunnski

Best Bunnies Ogling Carrots ever!

5.4 lbs (although it sure felt like more).

1 Black generic duffel bag (perfect for carrying generic duffels)
    1 Baywatch Barbie backpack (cheap does not begin to describe it)
    1 Red bug zapper racquet
    1 Value-Sized bag of Dingo dog snacks (with meat in the middle!)
    1 Star Wars Snap-Tite model kit (I didn't know they still made models)
    2 Back to the Future/Dr. Who t-shirts (both size small, willing to trade)

and the really good stuff...
    1 Altec Lansing MuzX earphones
    1 ableplanet Clear Voice Linx Microphone
    1 ableplanet Extreme Noise Cancelling Headphones
    ---all appear to be brand new in the box.

Thanks Woot!

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
    tkebidder wrote:Anyone get a 1 lb Bunnies Ogling Carrots that arrived at 5ft tall and 35 lbs? waiting for the family to get home to open and put it on youtube...I will send the link!

Not sure if it's 5 ft packaged, but its 29 lbs and been sold on woot before.

Kathy Smith Ab Lifter Plus

\

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland

Holy frick!! What an unreal haul!!

The tracking information for the size and weight of my Bunnies Ogling Carrots never updated from 1 pound and 6.9"x6.9"x6.9". However, what was delivered was a box that weighed about 5 pounds, and was 12"x12"x24". It contained 5 items, not including air bubbles and padding:

Foam Strike Compound Bow, valued via eBay at $28.99
    (078341683381)

Baywatch Barbie (circa 1994) backpack, valued via eBay at $18.64
    (027115241029)

iGo Universal In-Car Charger (base only, no tips included), valued via Amazon at $4.75
    (5060120150011)

Reading Rocket Ship shirt from Shirt.Woot (size L), valued at $15
    (http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=20904)

JVC Everio GZ-HM30U HD Memory Video Camera (factory refurbished), valued via Best Buy at $199.99
    (046838045356)

Total amount paid: $8
    Total estimated value: $267.37
    Difference: $259.37

THANK YOU COLONELCRAP!!

----------
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150707449964749.419004.542019748&type=3&l=1fcaf1d9d6 (for the album with pictures, huzzah)

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
    May the Crap be ever in your favor.

cjhughes

quality posts: 24 Private Messages cjhughes

It's arrived!

As I originally predicted, one day before the original delivery estimate from FedEx (and two days before the updated estimate). I can't wait to get home and open it up.

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle,
    I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells
    Woot:40(Babies on Cribs:7) Kids:0 Wine:1 Shirt:7 Sellout:4 Home:1 Moofi: 2

jsoko

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jsoko

My 6.4 lb box came today containing:

1x Star Wars Tin Lunch Box
    1x Bug Zapper Racquet
    1x Nitro Strike Fire Extinguisher
    1x 20 Pack of FUJI AA Batteries
    1x 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar
    1x Decorating Wizard Frosting Pen
    2x Women's Small Shirts - Back to the future/Dr. Who
    1x Black Duffel Bag

EDIT: The order number was PRIME.

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12

Received

1x sports illustrated swimsuit calendar 2012
    1x Pop up sprinkler
    1x pet blanket
    1x dufflebag
    1x deep sea reader woot shirt sz small
    1x a wild night woot shirt sz small
    6 piece set lock & lock food storage containers
    0x Tornadoes

blanket= cat magnet

acdawg07

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acdawg07

Got mine today. 6.1 lbs.

13 x Bags of Texas Air, 1 deflated
    1 x Black tote bag
    1 x Barbie Baywatch backpack
    2 x Small shirt
    1 x Bug zapper racquet
    1 x Refurbished webcam
    2 x 20 pack Fuji AA batteries, 1 package busted open
    3 x Spoon
    5 x Fork
    1 x Butter knife
    1 x Dinner knife

Most random (and awesome) Bunnies Ogling Carrots I've gotten in a long time. Thanks ColonelCrap!!!

Disregard the message above.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
    lunadust12 wrote:Received

0x Tornadoes

Usually I'd wait for someone to go 'too soon' but that was funny.

I'm just hanging out, really.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92
    mikebbass wrote:Nope, 1 bag + 3 items. there has been some debate as to if 2 of the same item (like 2 door hangers) counts as 1 item or 2. I kindly written email to service@woot.com usually gets it sorted out. Don't forget the locats and did I mention kindly written?

I did everything to make mine was kindly written. Think I did alright. ;)

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
    GuardianBob wrote:
    I don't have the heart to tell him it'll be 3 more days.

Aw, sad cat.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MrJazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrJazz
    brassy5000 wrote:

Anyone try combining the foot flush with the pop-up sprinkler? Potential redneck bidet in the works there....

Now see, to me that's a quality post!