heli199

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heli199

I just did my part - in for three in my kid's favorite color...

Skunkmonkey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Skunkmonkey

For those of you worried about your feet being too big, these DO fit on my size 13 (mens) boots, but they are a bit of a struggle to get on at a stretch that far.

Still, once they're on, they're on snug!

Member of the Order of the Cockatrice

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori

Thank Goodness. Now I know what that S&M looking spiked black thing is, after getting it in a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Too bad it doesn't snow here

bobbelieu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobbelieu

These will come in handy next winter. I've used them before and they get the job done.

cstarr2rs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cstarr2rs

A bunch of us slipped on icy parking lot at work. So..within weeks all were given these as gifts. Company forked over big bucks to outfit 400 of us. They are easy to put on; messy to take off if they are snowy and wet. They work great when used with common sense. Awesome price! Would buy more if I had more feet..

biggoron

quality posts: 11 Private Messages biggoron

The pictures of them folded up makes them look like mouthguards for Jaws from James Bond

Quality post? Me??

northaustin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages northaustin
chellemonkey wrote:*Looks outside* 85 degrees...I'm going to have to pass on this one

Because winter will NEVER COME AGAIN.

susan j presley

josephwnorwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages josephwnorwood

Do not buy, this is not a pair of boots, THIS IS SILLY.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

DO NOT try to use these to walk on water, THEY DON'T WORK!

msawyer13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msawyer13

Bought 3 of these last time, great deal for 3. Essential if you live in a snowy area... and as they can break after heavy use you always need more!

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter

hurry and Snap these up - florescent snow shovels next selling slot

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

sakioki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakioki

I have owned a pair of these for about 3 years and I LOVE them. They have saved my neck (and my ass) many times. I needed a backup pair this winter and these were on an earlier WOOT. I bought 3 pairs and threw them in my trunk. They'll be there ahead of winter, and when people ask me where to get them (because you can't find them when you need them) I'll be able to sell them a pair..... : )

lsman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsman
spellshock wrote:WINTER IS COMING!!!

LOL

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

"Not for indoor use."

But I live in an igloo, you insensitive clod!

brayken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brayken

Just buy some so we can see the next woot item

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
brayken wrote:Just buy some so we can see the next woot item

I'm sorry, YOU need to buy your first woot before you can sarcasticly order us around.

fmcwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fmcwoot

Dang! They don't fit size 13 shoes. My loss.

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

Qvc sells these two for $21.50 plus $5.22 s&h. So this is a great deal. You young guys can laugh but since I am now on the downside of 50, I am ordering these. Remember Spring storms are possible and Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humor!

Jerruh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jerruh
luvche21 wrote:Would these be helpful for all-around hiking? The tread on my hiking shoes is kind of gone.

I used these when I was hiking in Zion NP. Managed to get up Angel's landing with no issues and it was pretty icy. They did pretty well on ice, probably not as good as crampons but I wasn't slipping.

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter

just imagine how cool you would look in a pak of these Yaks while drinking XMAS beer outta one of the Holiday Pilsnerg lasses they just posted over at home wOOt.

bEErMe 3x

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

keith172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keith172
bpeterson82 wrote:I'm sorry, YOU need to buy your first woot before you can sarcasticly order us around.

Don't worry. It's actually a regular that created an alt account to get their third Bandolier of Cashews of the day.

SilentLegend

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SilentLegend

Honestly Woot, if I had money, I would buy these. But you always have woot-offs when I'm poor!

RobertB

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RobertB

I was going to post that Yak Milk is pink, but I couldn't do that without finding a source. Imagine my dismay when I found that yak milk is only pink at first, and after that it's just the usual white -- or maybe a bit bluish, if you're lucky. Darn you, Internet, another facet of my knowledge fertilizer!

Cr@p-free no more as of 5/26/2010!
(Previous B-to-the-OC: 11/17/2006)
i can haz quality post? zomg!

lparsons42

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lparsons42

I am still waiting for winter where I live. I was promised when I moved here that average winter would be "over 100 inches of snow", yet we had hardly any this winter. I'll likely be mowing my lawn this weekend, so I doubt I have much need for these.

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo
SilentLegend wrote:Honestly Woot, if I had money, I would buy these. But you always have woot-offs when I'm poor!

Doesn't help if you're always poor. Granted I haven't bought anything off of Woot besides Bunnies Ogling Carrots for a long time.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lsman wrote:LOL

(I hope that image works.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

chubechpmnk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chubechpmnk

Gotta get the glow-in-the-dark ones! I like to shine when I am running around in blizzards, at night, in the dark.

dollface74128

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dollface74128

Having fallen on ice three times (once headfirst down some steps), I picked some of these up last year at a random store. They are wonderful. I still have a little trouble if the ice is wet (think ever-so-slightly melted) but it's much better than plain shoes. Even with shipping this is a great price.

drinkingfiction

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drinkingfiction

Sometimes I think Woot is the on-line home of those "As Seen on TV" stores.

schneike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schneike

I just want to confirm that we do have both snow and the internet in the Dakotas. We also have excellent balance, so no need for these.

meljenjon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meljenjon

3 for me! Perfect for Michigan winters.

jerralb

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jerralb

dual purpose: thong/hair removal.

cbfitz06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbfitz06

HEY KIDS! You can climb trees even faster and higher with these! These are essentially the same thing that is used in the Mission Impossible movies to help the agents climb up the sides of buildings. You should buy them for all of your friends now!

-Dog

tonyeye

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonyeye

I don't think there's any product that attracts as many L A M E comments as this one does.

3eyore

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 3eyore

NO ONE in the Dakotas is buying these??????

cbfitz06

schneike wrote:I just want to confirm that we do have both snow and the internet in the Dakotas. We also have excellent balance, so no need for these.

Wow, people still live in "the dakotas"?

-Dog

sabrewolf1001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sabrewolf1001

Got my dad a pair of these for Christmas after he took a nasty fall last year at work. He didn't fall at all this year with them! Perhaps because it didn't snow here...but let's give credit to the Yaktrax anyway

krystalcooper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krystalcooper

I don't care about this... I WANT A Barrel of Crops!!! Been trying for two years if not longer and still nothing.... Server shuts down...... Please Woot, send me some crap. And I would like the "April fools" Barrel of Crops if you really want to be nice. Please, oh Barrel of Crops....

cbfitz06

fmcwoot wrote:Dang! They don't fit size 13 shoes. My loss.

I bet they work great at Fraternity Parties or crowded younger bars where drunk girls constantly spill their beer onto the dance floor. No slipping for me, thank you! I've got these

-Dog