tsperik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tsperik

They sold about 2500 bags of crap. Same as always. The number you see is the total number sold for the day, not that particular Barrel of Crops woot. If you click on the different Bunnies Ogling Carrots in the forum you'll see all the stats are the same for everyone. The graph shows what percent were sold at the different offerings during the day.

barrypye

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barrypye
CRWJumper wrote:Good night Chet.
Good night David.

Can anyone identify the reference?

And Good Night for Bunnies Ogling Carrots News

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

This was a fun Woot-Off. Alas, no Bunnies Ogling Carrots or Barrel of Crops for me today. But I did get a monkey.

Streiff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Streiff

Got my very first Bunnies Ogling Carrots
And a screaming monkey, for good measure.

drhowardfine

quality posts: 4 Private Messages drhowardfine

LAST !!!

suzika

quality posts: 8 Private Messages suzika

Anyone who bought more than one of these monkeys and is willing to sell one, please contact me. I have just finally gotten woot to load again.

jamespaul112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamespaul112

Like it and the monkey family.
why it needs to wear a Woot cape?
why not Beltal cape?

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
bpr2 wrote:I guess me paying $45 for ONE of these on ebay because I wasn't sure if woot would sell them or not was stupid.

Absolutely!

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

Best Wootoff EVER! Even tho I still was not successful in getting a bangin ole cart, the fact that woot had them on there in intervals was awesome!!

Thanks Woot! :D

elky83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elky83

If anyone purchased extra and would like to trade one for either a smiley face cape or a tiger stripe one, please message me.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael

This will be my first monkey... I am in no way a collector, but I thought to myself "All these years and I have never achieved greatness...better buy a monkey!"

And I am so one of those people who bought only 1.

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

eviltoasterpastry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eviltoasterpastry

MTM - missed the monkey

Damn!

anyone willing to part with one
drop me a line

Thunderthighs: Egads man! Don't trust us with your email in a public forum!!! Use PMs instead!

bomberjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bomberjb

Tracking ##. That was fast

The Woot minions must have been working overtime

madbomma

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
Scuds20 wrote:Did the same thing, sent an email to customer service. Worst they can say is no!

They said no to me, haha! Hope you had better luck. I thought since they didn't technically sell out (the item switched over at midnight) and was up for a while, they might have quite a bit extra. Maybe it didn't help that I said my dog was going to eat them...

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

Got mine, he's adorable.

Question though - this is a different monkey than the other fifty or so that I have. He's missing the "Superfly Monkey" tag and plastic tag holders. He has a plastic nose - the rest of them (including the giant ones) have cloth 'v' shaped noses. His torso is larger and harder, and he has a flesh colored oval stomach.

Does this mean that my monkey has been imported from Honduras?!

(Whew. I just looked - he is a different (foreign) breed of monkey. Origination: Playmaker Toys, Kowloon, Hong Kong. NO WONDER HE"S A NINJA!!!!!!)

alanhwoot

quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot

Mine just arrived in town, with any luck the three monkeys will be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait!

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

Received. I know I was not supposed to ever order a Woot! monkey again but after all those weird Paypal related errors trying to score a Bunnies Ogling Carrots I just had to make sure my payment method still worked, didn't I?

Besides now I have all the components I need to build the newest leading edge offensive Christmas gift technology! Mount the Susie Smoochie piggie on the back of the caped and masked flying Ninja monkey (and Woot!, please consider hardpoints on future generation monkeys; it would really make life a lot easier).

Long range pigsmooch delivery. The nieces shall rue the day... RUE THE DAY I tell you, that they laughed at the Great Monkey Diaspora of Christmas 2011!!! Bwaa haaa!

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

unejanie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unejanie

ninja monkeys arrived safe & sound. they were a little disruptive at first but they seem to be settling down. I hid all my ninja stars just to be safe . . .

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Monkeys arrived today! No screaming tho. May have to perform emergency surgery with my Kershaw Burst and attempt a fix.

sadsephiroth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sadsephiroth
oddlyjen wrote:Got mine, he's adorable.

Question though - this is a different monkey than the other fifty or so that I have. He's missing the "Superfly Monkey" tag and plastic tag holders. He has a plastic nose - the rest of them (including the giant ones) have cloth 'v' shaped noses. His torso is larger and harder, and he has a flesh colored oval stomach.

(Whew. I just looked - he is a different (foreign) breed of monkey. Origination: Playmaker Toys, Kowloon, Hong Kong. NO WONDER HE"S A NINJA!!!!!!)

Yeah, mine are different, too. I noticed mine says made in 2006... not happy about that. Also noticed I can shove the pull tab back in after removal, decreasing value and re sell value if I decide to take that route later on for extras. Also, no extra tag via plastic thing to denote new, either. The arms look all scrunched up and deformed as well. The nose is plastic, the cape is a different size, shape, and material. Did not notice a notification in the description about a change in suppliers or features. At least we were well informed when they pulled this B A G OF C R A P on us with the shirts. I guess I could always put this cape and mask on an REAL woot monkey duplicate I have. Ninja monkey is a fail in my book. WOOT!, why are you cheaping out on us?

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
oddlyjen wrote:Got mine, he's adorable.

Got mine today and yes they are different,new ones seems more cheaply made and also no Velcro on the hands. It's ok though but the new ones will be kept seperate until I see if they will be a bad infulence on the others.

alanhwoot

Arg. My sister across town got hers, but mine are stuck in limbo between FedEx and the USPS.

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland

I got so excited when my box was delivered!! Opened it up and looked inside ... only two monkeys?! Checked my invoice/receipt and I ordered (and paid for) three...

The packing label on the box says contents include three monkeys, and the box didn't look like it had been damaged or opened and resealed. May I please get my last monkey, WootGods?

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

alanhwoot

Whew! Although the tracking is still stuck on "in transit" between FedEx and the USPS, my monkeys came today. My cats hate them.

ajere

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ajere

Should I be upset that the two screaming monkeys I bought both broke after a couple of uses on one and the first pull on the other?
The first one the rubber tubing is taring and the other one the the cloth loop in the arm that the rubber tubing is tide to tore.

Edit: My first time buying monkeys, didn't know if this is standard quality of them.

Streiff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Streiff
DaveInSoCal wrote:Monkeys arrived today! No screaming tho. May have to perform emergency surgery with my Kershaw Burst and attempt a fix.

Bought two, neither of my screaming monkeys scream either.

*Edit*
Never mind I found under their capes was a pull tab that needed removed so they would scream.

hagbard78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagbard78

Same disappointed sentiments as others have said about these monkeys. Arms seem pretty deformed and twisted, no velcro(tm) on the hands and just too different looking from all my previous monkeys. Very generic and cheap. Oh well, at least I got all 3 of mine and I will love them just as much as my others. Thanks!

krazykoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazykoz

Did anyone else receive a "telebrands" package in conjunction with this? I got this box with two "sticky buddys" the same day as the monkeys. It had an invoice stating i paid (yet nothing was on my banking history regarding this) and the date was the same date as these monkeys (with only the woot purchase showing up). It was the only thing I bought online recently, so I think the two are connected somehow.

Any insight would be appreciated.

richmondhokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie

Mine screamed once when I pulled the tab.....how do you get it to scream more than once.

hagbard78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagbard78
richmondhokie wrote:Mine screamed once when I pulled the tab.....how do you get it to scream more than once.

It should scream when it hits something or something hits it. If you smack two of them together you can get the screeching in stereo!

This is after you pull the tabs, of course.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jennyland wrote:I got so excited when my box was delivered!! Opened it up and looked inside ... only two monkeys?! Checked my invoice/receipt and I ordered (and paid for) three...

The packing label on the box says contents include three monkeys, and the box didn't look like it had been damaged or opened and resealed. May I please get my last monkey, WootGods?

Write to service@woot.com. They will take care of it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

chris12345

quality posts: 25 Private Messages chris12345

My monkeys are exceptionally craptastic. The eyes are sewn in wrong, and clumps of fur are falling out; they look sick.

Portions of this comment have been redacted.

globalgamble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages globalgamble

Had no idea how cult cool these guys are! gifted one to my office mate .. share the screams!

jennyland

dontwantaname wrote:Write to service@woot.com. They will take care of it.

If there isn't a surprise monkey in my Bunnies Ogling Carrots I shall. Thanks!!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt

The new monkeys are very different from the "old" style,not fond of the new ones. Should stop buying them anyway and the cheaper looking new ones gives me an added incentive to not hang in there until the Wootoff ends.

carsix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carsix

That's a bad little monkey.

Seriously, woot! - these are awful.

jennyland

Whatta bunch of whiners!

Thank you, Woot, for replacing my vagabond monkey! The triplets are happily back together again!

phonepole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phonepole
patrice2 wrote:checking filter

Brick of Carbonite

bag o crap

crap crap crap

bags of crap

bags of crap

the secret is out!