ViolaineGray

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ViolaineGray
ThunderThighs wrote:
If you ordered before the price change, you will automatically be charged for the new lower price. There's no need to contact customer service.

Looking at my pending authorizations for my card, that didn't happen. I can only hope that it'll correct itself later on this week.

---
Turn your scars into stars.

cariewade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cariewade

At Frys, brand new, same item, same price. Not much of a deal.

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu
cariewade wrote:At Frys, brand new, same item, same price. Not much of a deal.

but this is woot, they offer crazy deals that have created a cult following right?

StanleyS

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StanleyS
jpawmsu wrote:but this is woot, they offer crazy deals that have created a cult following right?

Fry's also offers "crazy deals that have created a cult following" at least if you live within driving distance of one. Does the Woot warehouse have a flying saucer that's crashed into it?

justicepie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justicepie
StanleyS wrote:A *3* year-old with an iPod Touch??? I guess the economy *is* improving. When I was 3, my parent's would have given me the *box* it came in to play with.

Oh no, if the economy was improving, I wouldn't be buying a non-Apple refurb.

tfrost74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfrost74

There are some great deals for refurb iPod touch Current Gen on Amazon. I just picked one up for $142, still under warranty from Apple.

kjmoore88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjmoore88

There are 4 Frys stores in the Dallas area, none of them show to have this item in stock and website says it is not available to ship. Just the kind of thing Frys does, advertises stuff it doesn't have.

I'm now leaning more towards the Apple Refurbished.

thompstc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thompstc

how many stories could i drop this from and still use it?

Scheißtüten gewonnen: 3/22/12

dondove

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dondove

Not available at that price, 3rd generation anyways.

oopsz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages oopsz
Panosian wrote:Don't suppose Facetime works with someone overseas? (Germany) thx

Works great. I've used facetime back from China and Korea before... You just need a decent internet connection.

Server is too busy
Service Unavailable

AwaseMike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AwaseMike
mbindybb wrote:IS this refurbished by Apple? I have looked through the comments and do not see this information. Thanks.

I am not sure if anyone answered you question directly. I believe the answer is no. It is not refurbished by apple.

I bought the 32gb version on sellout soot and it was not. That time had the same wording: refurbished with Woot 90 day warranty.

AwaseMike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AwaseMike
kjmoore88 wrote:Would like to know if the refurbishing includes a new battery?
(Those on the Apple website do, and without the option of replacing them on your own this could be a concern for me)

I don't think they change the battery but the one I bought this month lasts about 4 hours with texting, facetime , emailing , playing games while connected to wifi the whole time. From reading online that seems pretty standard.

Check the square trade warranty site. Says they'll replace the battery as part ofthe warranty which takes effect after the refurb warranty ends. I bought the 2year.

I suggest do the pricing:
A new or apple refurb + local tax
Vs.
The deal + 2 yr ST warranty + delivery + stress of wondering what condition it"s going to arrive in .
For me the 32 gb deal on sellout earlier was cheaper even after buying a case and PvZ game. And the condition was fine.

hpygrl78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hpygrl78
justicepie wrote:Finally pulled the trigger on this one.

For my 3 year old who is frighteningly savvy with our iPad, this is a better purchase than another iPad, any other tablet or even the Leap Pad.

We should be able to link it up with our iTunes account and download the appropriate apps that she enjoys.

With all the complaints about 8G being too small, I think it'll be perfect for someone who doesn't really have a music collection larger than one Fresh Beat Band album.

Ah, I'm so glad I am not the only one here buying one for my tiny person. Talking on my iphone competing with a screaming toddler because the "quacking" interrupted her game is no fun and a headache. I want my iphone back and this is a small price to pay.

joltdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages joltdude

Skype is cool on this.. Its like having a wifi phone ;)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

It’s almost time for another round of Woot! Clue! to guess the next product up for sale.

Style is 20 Questions. Ask Yes/No questions and I'll answer. ONE question limit per post.
I want to bring the game back to the true play of 20 questions where you ask questions that help narrow down the possibilities for the item. That means your questions should start broad and then narrow in as more answers and clues become available.

NEW: The following questions will not be answered until noted:
• Sold on Woot previously: Not allowed. Will not be answered.
• Brand name starts with a-k, l-z, f-g, etc.: Not allowed. Will not be answered.
• Pricing info: Not allowed. Will not be answered.
• Random guesses about the product not related to the clues, questions, and answers at hand may be ignored
• You cannot answer with just a link to another site. I don’t have time to follow links to verify. Give the name and include the links if you want but no link only answers.

Most often the answer requires the manufacturer, name, model, size, or other pertinent information for the product.

INFO: Join us at about an hour before the next sale launches (11pm CST) for a game of Woot!
Clue! where y’all try to guess the next product that will be for sale on a Woot site. The game ends at 11:55pm before RSS feeds and Tweets go out about the sales.

The game will move around but you can always find it by checking the Quality Posts on the Woot! main page (Discussion box). It will always be announced there.

ELIGIBILITY: Everyone plays. You can be the correct guess once a week. You can play all the time but only guess if you are eligible, please. Share the fun!

AND IT'S OVER! CONGRATS TO lalaclassic!!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

amoraluv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amoraluv

Where?

juliaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaa
amoraluv wrote:Where?

Here.

amoraluv

lol its llpm est duh lol

ThunderThighs

Staff

juliaa wrote:Here.

Exactly!

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

amoraluv wrote:lol its llpm est duh lol

Soon, my dear. Soon.

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

TT, while you're here... I haven't been keeping up with my BoCrap forums because I've been unsuccessful, so I was unaware that TPW was replaced. If you mind, who is the new manager-of-the-craps?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dabills22 wrote:TT, while you're here... I haven't been keeping up with my BoCrap forums because I've been unsuccessful, so I was unaware that TPW was replaced. If you mind, who is the new manager-of-the-craps?

Yes, ThreePiece works for another company now. ColonelCrap is now responsible for the craptasticisity.

GuardianBob

quality posts: 11 Private Messages GuardianBob

Given the timing and the lack of suction based devices in the woot off...

Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum

That's unless you're starting sucks.woot.com ;)

Kidding, only kidding.

ThunderThighs

Staff

GuardianBob wrote:Given the timing and the lack of suction based devices in the woot off...

Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum

That's unless you're starting sucks.woot.com ;)

Kidding, only kidding.

GuardianBob

ThunderThighs wrote:

I know, it was a long way to go for a joke.

amoraluv

Where does she get all those marvelous toys?

ThunderThighs wrote:

GuardianBob

amoraluv wrote:Where does she get all those marvelous toys?

ThunderThighs wrote:

In this case, photobucket:
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l180/daj59/a_teasing_tongue01.gif

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant
amoraluv wrote:Where does she get all those marvelous toys?

I think she has her own special directory on some woot server somewhere... either that or her sheer genius modifies the pixels on our screens...

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212
theant wrote:I think she has her own special directory on some woot server somewhere... either that or her sheer genius modifies the pixels on our screens...

Niiiice!! http://instantrimshot.com/

ThunderThighs

Staff

It’s time for another round of Woot! Clue! to guess the next product up for sale.

CLUE: pork
I will be answering questions within your post rather than replying.

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212

is it food?

►►►►►► TT Says: no

Remember, your answer post must specify the name of the product, brand, etc. Links alone will not be accepted as an answer and will be ignored/deleted.

jsoko

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jsoko

Common household item?

Remember, your answer post must specify the name of the product, brand, etc. Links alone will not be accepted as an answer and will be ignored/deleted.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

is it used for preparing food?

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

GuardianBob

Is it a stuffed animal?

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Can I eat it?

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant

Krave Jerky 5-pack? (just a random guess)

http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=22358

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt too early

jsoko

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jsoko

Multiple items?

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

is it used for cooking food?

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

lalaclassic

quality posts: 51 Private Messages lalaclassic

Can it be used with other meats (i.e. beef) as well?