wgundammikezero

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wgundammikezero

I hope the Woot strikers give us an update, if there is a bag, im sure they will be the ones to spill the beans.

wuzup1998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wuzup1998
wgundammikezero wrote:I hope the Woot strikers give us an update, if there is a bag, im sure they will be the ones to spill the beans.

Agreed. When the bag shows up (If it shows), I think it'll be because of the writers strike being over.

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide
wgundammikezero wrote:I hope the Woot strikers give us an update, if there is a bag, im sure they will be the ones to spill the beans.

My money is on 11:59pm they go off strike.

Woot should put themselves on probation for trolling us so hard. xoxoxoxo.

wgundammikezero

wuzup1998 wrote:Agreed. When the bag shows up (If it shows), I think it'll be because of the writers strike being over.

Im predicting Woot will be more creative about it, like maybe the SCAB bot going crazy and continually posting Bunnies Ogling Carrots Would definitely be a great laugh. no one trolls like Woot Trolls.

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9
wuzup1998 wrote:Agreed. When the bag shows up (If it shows), I think it'll be because of the writers strike being over.

I can only hope. I'm sure the Woot! staff is watching these forums, hopefully giggling that they're about to surprise us tonight, and not laughing at how silly we are for expecting something so intently that won't even come. The latter would seem just too cruel, I would think, to come from such a friendly and cool company such as Woot!... Not to mention the fact that it's a tradition to have a bag today.

maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui
yrguide wrote:My money is on 11:59pm they go off strike.

Woot should put themselves on probation for trolling us so hard. xoxoxoxo.

Wouldn't it be a better prank to end the strike a little earlier and carry on normally? Crazy activity until midnight, then put up a Roomba or a digital camera... and THEN, say around 4 am, pull that item down and offer up a Bag?

roycee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages roycee

I just wish we had the weather here for these ACs. We just had the wettest March on record, and it's still raining.
If I buy one of these it'll probably put a jinx on us for the remainder of the summer.
In for 0.

BTW, I've used portables like this in an industrial plant, and they really do work.

Luxasia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Luxasia
darianwiccan wrote:Is it, in fact, a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake?

WARNING: Do not play around small children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHUQv7cCeZI

So so wrong. So naturally I love it

Do not follow me, I walk into walls!

mrobey614

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrobey614

Of hot in summer? Well get to cool yourself with amazing offer of PRODUCTNAME[Haier Portable Air Conditioner]! Dislike the traditionally, this air co?nditioner is ideal for cooling of minimal area!

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

So, even though bradyson posted generic image of this, I am posting my own personal Random Crap... I was going to wait til the craps dropped today, but why not now.

As is seen, my comforter does match the Haier AC unit perfectly... definitely weighing in my decision about getting the AC.

What is great about this Random Crap is it includes a piece of paper to write who to return the Crap to when lost.

and of course, with the litigious society we have, they a warning on top to bend your knees when picking up the pocket sized box.

LOVE IT!!!

Now, will I get to love an April 1st Bunnies Ogling Carrots too??? Maybe they forgot to put in the "if found" sheet and our craps are wandering aimlessly through Carrollton since the writers are on strike and can't round them up.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
todaresq wrote:So, even though bradyson posted generic image of this, I am posting my own personal Random Crap... I was going to wait til the craps dropped today, but why not now.

As is seen, my comforter does match the Haier AC unit perfectly... definitely weighing in my decision about getting the AC.

What is great about this Random Crap is it includes a piece of paper to write who to return the Crap to when lost.

and of course, with the litigious society we have, they a warning on top to bend your knees when picking up the pocket sized box.

LOVE IT!!!

Now, will I get to love an April 1st Bunnies Ogling Carrots too??? Maybe they forgot to put in the "if found" sheet and our craps are wandering aimlessly through Carrollton since the writers are on strike and can't round them up.

That is awesome that you have one. I was considering buying one.

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou

I was trying to give up, but I just can't......

pr0gr4m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pr0gr4m

You ppl make me sad.

If someone had actually found out the secret to the Bunnies Ogling Carrots then they deserve to have it. All of you who couldn't figure it out don't deserve it. Yet you ask for a handout (hint/PM/etc). Why don't you man up and live without it. Realize that you didn't have what it took to earn the right to order a Bunnies Ogling Carrots (that may or many not have ever existed).

Get real and grow up. Show some integrity, some honor and stop begging.

Let the flames begin.

TypeOholic

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TypeOholic
pr0gr4m wrote:You ppl make me sad.

If someone had actually found out the secret to the Bunnies Ogling Carrots then they deserve to have it. All of you who couldn't figure it out don't deserve it. Yet you ask for a handout (hint/PM/etc). Why don't you man up and live without it. Realize that you didn't have what it took to earn the right to order a Bunnies Ogling Carrots (that may or many not have ever existed).

Let the flames begin.

ZeteHitman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZeteHitman

Let the flames begin.

You seem to be lost. This is the internet.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

maui

pr0gr4m wrote:You ppl make me sad...

Let the flames begin.

Do not be sad. I think the beggars have pretty much been shooed away. Do not deny the hope that springs eternal.

danflek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danflek
ZeteHitman wrote:You seem to be lost. This is the internet.

+1

nuketank

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nuketank
lumpthar wrote:Am I the only one that thinks the Haier looks like it came from the Aperture Science Lab?

"Please mind that the Aperture Science Electrical Air Conditioning Recirculation Device will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak. If the Aperture Science Electrical Air Conditioning Recirculation Device does speak, please disregard its advice."

Notable Woots:
1 Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit, 2 MuzxDNA Earphones (one lost, one destroyed) superceded by 2 MEElectronics M16 Earphones, 2 Phantom S107's, 1 Art101 124-piece art set, iGo rechargable battery set, way more Fuji batteries than I immediately know what to do with, 1 Dell Streak 7" Tablet
1 Big Old Chevy dated 3/22/2011, #4 of the night (!).
1 Bundle of Caravans dated 4/25/2011

wjonesiv

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wjonesiv

I've tried every extension i can....this is the closest working link i could get....

http://moofi.woot.scab.com/buynow.html

sellbuyer92

nuketank wrote:"Please mind that the Aperture Science Electrical Air Conditioning Recirculation Device will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak. If the Aperture Science Electrical Air Conditioning Recirculation Device does speak, please disregard its advice."

"I think that one was about to say 'I love you'"

wgundammikezero

Let the flames begin.

I think the point of these adventures is to bring the community together. This is something that Woot tracker bots can not detect or obtain most of the time. So it gives F5 Warriors a chance at obtaining a Bunnies Ogling Carrots without the pesky Woot bots swiping them up at the speed of sound. Hopefully as a team we can all figure this woot puzzle out before the day is over. Now watch this speech and as f5 warriors we march onto the Bunnies Ogling Carrots battle field.

http://youtu.be/OgFK5PJSLUo?t=1m44s

WHOS WITH ME?????!!

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
wgundammikezero wrote:I think the point of these adventures is to bring the community together. This is something that Woot tracker bots can not detect or obtain most of the time. So it gives F5 Warriors a chance at obtaining a Bunnies Ogling Carrots without the pesky Woot bots swiping them up at the speed of sound. Hopefully as a team we can all figure this woot puzzle out before the day is over. Now watch this speech and as f5 warriors we march onto the Bunnies Ogling Carrots battle field.

WHOS WITH ME?????!!

I'm with you.... as confused as I was at midnight LOL So many things it could be that don't prove to be....

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884
wgundammikezero wrote:I think the point of these adventures is to bring the community together. This is something that Woot tracker bots can not detect or obtain most of the time. So it gives F5 Warriors a chance at obtaining a Bunnies Ogling Carrots without the pesky Woot bots swiping them up at the speed of sound. Hopefully as a team we can all figure this woot puzzle out before the day is over. Now watch this speech and as f5 warriors we march onto the Bunnies Ogling Carrots battle field.

WHOS WITH ME?????!!

There are no pesky woot bots that get all the bags. They are just apps that read the RSS feed, and in no way make pages load faster or make them load at all, for that matter.

It's
just
luck.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

sellbuyer92

WHOS WITH ME?????!!

I AM.

katjim00

Uh... where's the color?

Edit: And now the formatting...

And now it's back to normal... Please tell me I didn't imagine all that LOL

zott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zott

Clearly the woot elves are not deleting posts fast enough. Please, delete faster.

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo
katjim00 wrote:Uh... where's the color?

Edit: And now the formatting...

And now it's back to normal... Please tell me I didn't imagine all that LOL

Um, I just had an icon showing 3 private messages... Now it's gone. There were none, even when it still showed 3 on the icon... something fishy going on...

katjim00

JirafaBo wrote:Um, I just had an icon showing 3 private messages... Now it's gone. There were none, even when it still showed 3 on the icon... something fishy going on...

I had the same thing show 27 for me earlier, then they were gone....

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu

Let the flames begin.

someone thinks highly of their fertilizer opinion and themselves.

maui

katjim00 wrote:I had the same thing show 27 for me earlier, then they were gone....

Were you among those who claimed to have special information, or who requested same?

earl42install

quality posts: 0 Private Messages earl42install
worldwidewebfeet wrote:The problem with "portable a/c units" is that the exhaust tube generates heat requiring more runtime of the ac unit which then generates more heat.

TT: Added to indicate product related post.

That is why you run the exhaust tube outside.

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo
maui wrote:Were you among those who claimed to have special information, or who requested same?

I definitely was neither of those. I just hopped in the forum about 30 minutes ago, still catching up on all the gossip.

maui

JirafaBo wrote:I definitely was neither of those. I just hopped in the forum about 30 minutes ago, still catching up on all the gossip.

No prob. A lot of PM talk here earlier seemed to be generating a lot of message traffic.

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou

people have been having strange pm notifications since last night. i remember one user said their pm box said 80 some messages but none were actually there.

Chaia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chaia

What if we're all wrong... What if Woot! is saying WE are the jerks?... What if they're striking to keep the goods away from us because we haven't been as grateful as we could be?

PFloyd98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFloyd98

It bears repeating...

PFloyd98

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu
Chaia wrote:What if we're all wrong... What if Woot! is saying WE are the jerks?... What if they're striking to keep the goods away from us because we haven't been as grateful as we could be?

grateful for giving them money for a product? Hardly

wgundammikezero

emmyhatesyou wrote:people have been having strange pm notifications since last night. i remember one user said their pm box said 80 some messages but none were actually there.

Woot Mods have been monitoring the lunacy, deleting spam, They post every once in a while but they have been mysteriously quiet lately hmmmm, I think somethings up.

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

Strange...an hour ago there was 18 pages (vs. current 17) and about a dozen more comments here. What's going on?

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.