wootywoo4444

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootywoo4444

Everyone go on to bed, nothing to see here............just incase I'll take one for the team and and keep watch.

maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui

Baylor women win.
Just staying engaged.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

le sigh...I have have had woot up all day with auto refresh extension running AND a an RSS watcher while I design logos...but nothing...so tired, sooo tired...I give up.

ZeteHitman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZeteHitman

and btw, im tattling on you to Amazon for being big meany heads. I'm a prime member and literally get 3 boxes from them a week so they will listen to me!!!! You've been warned!

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz

And today was a good day to watch 3 of the movies that have been in my DVR for about a year! 'Room for one more, honey!'

Who can tell me what that line is from?! Gotta do Something while this boring ac unit is still sitting here, taking up time and space!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar
sellbuyer92 wrote:So as a community, what's our plan here? I feel like they won't just open up the candy store because we've been standing outside while it's been closed.

Could just take $8 and a used Arby's sack over to Party City and see what we can get. It'd be about the same.

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Bag or no bag, I definitely had fun today waiting, talking, working together, hunting, and speculating.

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
lumpthar wrote:Could just take $8 and a used Arby's sack over to Party City and see what we can get. It'd be about the same.

MMMMM....Arby's! Now I'm hungry!!!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

mikebbass

quality posts: 24 Private Messages mikebbass
sarahkavitski wrote:Bag or no bag, I definitely had fun today waiting, talking, working together, hunting, and speculating.

Sing it sister!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

• Bags Of Crap
    1. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
    2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    3. Bag of Coal 7/11/2014
    4. (Hand)Bag of Coal 3/23/2014
    5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    16. Bag of Coal 03/22/12
    17. Bag of Coal 01/19/12
    18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    19. Bag of Coal 12/06/11
    20. Bag of Coal 11/09/11
    21. Bag of Coal 07/12/11
    22. Bag of Coal 06/15/11
    23. Random Crap 09/22/10
    24. Random Crap 08/20/10
    25. Random Crap 04/14/10
    26. Random Crap 01/28/10
    27. Random Crap 09/24/08
    28. Random Crap 04/01/08

matt1976

quality posts: 10 Private Messages matt1976
    diablo81 wrote:try vvoot.com

Awesome!

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
    sellbuyer92 wrote:So as a community, what's our plan here? I feel like they won't just open up the candy store because we've been standing outside while it's been closed.

OCCUPY WOOT!

Seriously, though... they aren't obligated to sell crapsacks, to anyone. If you've chosen to spend your day waiting, hopefully you've gotten some mental compensation (cat pics, youtube vids, jokes with fellow wooters, etc) for spending your day off in front of a computer. Otherwise, why torture yourself?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
    baseproduct wrote:OCCUPY WOOT!

Seriously, though... they aren't obligated to sell crapsacks, to anyone. If you've chosen to spend your day waiting, hopefully you've gotten some mental compensation (cat pics, youtube vids, jokes with fellow wooters, etc) for spending your day off in front of a computer. Otherwise, why torture yourself?

I'm just having fun, I feel no obligation from them. I just like to see what they throw at us...

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

garrettwheat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages garrettwheat

I wasn't able to be by a computer at midnight and only had my phone. Was worried I missed something, but I guess not...

mikebbass

quality posts: 24 Private Messages mikebbass
    sarahkavitski wrote:I think the image of the bag of jerks is permanently burned into my retina. I'd probably recognize him on the street faster than I'd recognize my mom.

I tried to buy a bag of Jerks form woot once, they sent me a sack full of mirrors.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

• Bags Of Crap
    1. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
    2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    3. Bag of Coal 7/11/2014
    4. (Hand)Bag of Coal 3/23/2014
    5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    16. Bag of Coal 03/22/12
    17. Bag of Coal 01/19/12
    18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    19. Bag of Coal 12/06/11
    20. Bag of Coal 11/09/11
    21. Bag of Coal 07/12/11
    22. Bag of Coal 06/15/11
    23. Random Crap 09/22/10
    24. Random Crap 08/20/10
    25. Random Crap 04/14/10
    26. Random Crap 01/28/10
    27. Random Crap 09/24/08
    28. Random Crap 04/01/08

lumpthar

baseproduct wrote:OCCUPY WOOT!

Unless any of you live near headquarters.woot, I think the majority of wooters are content to complain vociferously.

The rest of us are too lazy to care beyond posting irrelevant things to a product page.

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33
    mikebbass wrote:I tried to buy a bag of Jerks form woot once, they sent me a sack full of mirrors.

THAT is funny

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav
    ZeteHitman wrote:and btw, im tattling on you to Amazon for being big meany heads. I'm a prime member and literally get 3 boxes from them a week so they will listen to me!!!! You've been warned!

You're Amazon's worst nightmare. They hope for people to buy Prime, then only order one or two things all year. You're costing them money in shipping, so expect absolutely nothing from them!

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

So on the Woot! calendar on April 1st, it says: Woot blows the Internet's mind yet again (2012)
    Agree so far?

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall
    mikebbass wrote:I tried to buy a bag of Jerks form woot once, they sent me a sack full of mirrors.

All I can think of now is Seinfeld;

"Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you."

pohlmacs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pohlmacs
    Batman4oz wrote:MMMMM....Arby's! Now I'm hungry!!!

^^X^^

Funny, I just got back from Arby's.

This day has been quite entertaining, just reading the posts off and on. Over 20 pages of posts for an AC unit, you'd wonder why it was so popular.

I actually think I was more productive around the house than I usually am for a Sunday and then jumping to take a quick peek at the blog and forums. Since I don't have to go to work tomorrow (laid off on Friday, no April Fool joke, I asked) this has been a nice distraction.

bdh008

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bdh008

So you guys, I have an idea. I've been here for a while today, although just lurking mostly. So hear me out. What if, maybe the writers actually are on strike?? And the CEO wanted to sell a Barrel of Crops, but had nobody to do a hilarious write-up for it. So he asked the moderators to do the write-up, and it was just terrible. So they decided, "You know what, lets just not sell it." Huh guys? Think that's it?

Btw moderators, just kidding. I bet you guys would do terrific write-ups!

sellbuyer92

dabills22 wrote:So on the Woot! calendar on April 1st, it says: Woot blows the Internet's mind yet again (2012)
    Agree so far?

yeah, we didn't expect this at all...

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK
    hcl777 wrote:So how many people have been awake since Saturday morning (i.e., checked in at midnight Sunday and never quite got back to sleep nor anything very productive done because they didn't want to miss anything)...

I was here at 1am (eastern) to see if there was going to be a Woot-off. Seeing that there wasn't, I did manage to get about 5 hours of sleep before checking again. Other than a couple of trips to the store, have been here. I did post a time or two, but they got swept up in the cleanse.

dpcollects

quality posts: 19 Private Messages dpcollects

Woot! Fact of the Day: May 16th is National Piercing Day!

[/BOCboredom]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wodowooter wrote:Hey TT, speaking of the Tingle Units.

Tell the Boss to run 'em again, Some friends and relatives want some...

I've got mine but I haven't pulled them out of the box yet.

FORUM MODERATOR
    To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
    ••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
    lumpthar wrote:Unless any of you live near headquarters.woot, I think the majority of wooters are content to complain vociferously.

The rest of us are too lazy to care beyond posting irrelevant things to a product page.

I'm not far away and I've always wanted to turn in a resume and some writing samples to them.

Guess tomorrow's going to be a great day for it. :D

I kid.

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
    CatCK wrote:I was here at 1am (eastern) to see if there was going to be a Woot-off. Seeing that there wasn't, I did manage to get about 5 hours of sleep before checking again. Other than a couple of trips to the store, have been here. I did post a time or two, but they got swept up in the cleanse.

April 1 has not been a date for a w00t-off, it's just been bag of cooties after a joke, riddle or puzzle is solved.

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK
    pohlmacs wrote:...Since I don't have to go to work tomorrow (laid off on Friday, no April Fool joke, I asked) this has been a nice distraction.

Sorry to hear that, man. I was in your shoes a few years ago. Take care of yourself.

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

Okay...somebody help me out here, I am SO confused, and there is no way I have the time to wade through all these comments. What on earth is going on here??? What is all this talk about there are Bags of Crap being sold, there aren't bags of crap being sold, buy a A/C unit, send me a PM, I've been up all night, has the code been broken yet, where's the secret message, etc. etc. etc. etc????

hcl777

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hcl777

So, in another twist, a power outage has just hit our whole neighborhood. I'm typing this from my iPad, as the 3G signal still seems to be up. Sure I could save my battery for emergency calls in case I nod off and wake up to find my house a blazing inferno after knocking my candles over. But what fun is that?

Back to pressing F5...

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler
    ThunderThighs wrote:I've got mine but I haven't pulled them out of the box yet.

Should I just do my homework and not have to worry until midnight to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

sellbuyer92

calebmitchell wrote:Okay...somebody help me out here, I am SO confused, and there is no way I have the time to wade through all these comments. What on earth is going on here??? What is all this talk about there are Bags of Crap being sold, there aren't bags of crap being sold, buy a A/C unit, send me a PM, I've been up all night, has the code been broken yet, where's the secret message, etc. etc. etc. etc????

welcome to the hunt...

lumpthar

CatCK wrote:I was here at 1am (eastern) to see if there was going to be a Woot-off. Seeing that there wasn't, I did manage to get about 5 hours of sleep before checking again. Other than a couple of trips to the store, have been here. I did post a time or two, but they got swept up in the cleanse.

Oh, that reminds me, I had a few posts deleted.

I am now required by the Terms of Use to do the following:
    1. Claim "Worst Woot-Off Ever(if applicable)
    2. Call ThunderThighs a Communist/Fascist/(insert favorite epithet here), regardless of who purged the post.
    3. Vow to cancel my woot! account.

Okay...

tHIS IS THE wORST wOOToFF eVER!
    tHUNDERtHIGHS IS A wALRUS bITER!
    i'M nEVER gOING bUY FROM wOOT! AGAIN!

Just fulfilling my obligations, y'all.

TapatioUSA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TapatioUSA
    jasonking0351 wrote:I'm in for the long haul!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.... lol

lizzitish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzitish
    calebmitchell wrote:Okay...somebody help me out here, I am SO confused, and there is no way I have the time to wade through all these comments. What on earth is going on here??? What is all this talk about there are Bags of Crap being sold, there aren't bags of crap being sold, buy a A/C unit, send me a PM, I've been up all night, has the code been broken yet, where's the secret message, etc. etc. etc. etc????

Nope, just a bunch of us sitting around trying to post messages to see how quick they were deleted as the mods weeded out 16 pages of people to lazy to look themselves. No Barrel of Crops, no updates from the picket line.. this is more like a cocktail party than a frat party at this point, quiet, subdued and no reasonable expectation of getting lucky :P

Lizzi Tish

allhighruler

hcl777 wrote:So, in another twist, a power outage has just hit our whole neighborhood. I'm typing this from my iPad, as the 3G signal still seems to be up. Sure I could save my battery for emergency calls in case I nod off and wake up to find my house a blazing inferno after knocking my candles over. But what fun is that?

Back to pressing F5...

I've been doing this from my new iPad 3 from day 1 of its release! It's super fast. Just hope the Bunnies Ogling Carrots doesn't come in game form or flash is needed and were screwed!

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

Unfortunately... it's a secret. ;)

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous
    lizzitish wrote:Nope, just a bunch of us sitting around trying to post messages to see how quick they were deleted as the mods weeded out 16 pages of people to lazy to look themselves. No Barrel of Crops, no updates from the picket line.. this is more like a cocktail party than a frat party at this point, quiet, subdued and no reasonable expectation of getting lucky :P

No expectation of that anyway, I'm married.

valen2384

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valen2384

lol i actually think this is the best woot April fools joke ever.

allhighruler

lumpthar wrote:Oh, that reminds me, I had a few posts deleted.

I am now required by the Terms of Use to do the following:
    1. Claim "Worst Woot-Off Ever(if applicable)
    2. Call ThunderThighs a Communist/Fascist/(insert favorite epithet here), regardless of who purged the post.
    3. Vow to cancel my woot! account.

Okay...

tHIS IS THE wORST wOOToFF eVER!
    tHUNDERtHIGHS IS A wALRUS bITER!
    i'M nEVER gOING bUY FROM wOOT! AGAIN!

Just fulfilling my obligations, y'all.

Don't do number 2, you will have a long night ahead of you with no ability to comment . Spoken from experience....