februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
todaresq wrote:The Foo Fighters concert I worked was one of the best... although Green day was a bit better. The funniest was Busta Rhymes... really wish I was in EMS (and alive) when The Greatful Dead played our campus. From what I see online, and heard on CD, it was the best Dead concert ever.

The Foo Fighters are my absolute favorite band, so their concerts are always up there with my favorites. I saw Green Day twice... in 2000 when a lot of people weren't listening to them much anymore and then again in 2004 when American tadpole was out. That '04 show was amazing because I'm in Boston and the Red Sox had just won the World Series the night before for the first time in 86 years. It was like a big celebration.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
ThunderThighs wrote:Here's a picture my son took of me in the park:

Lovely!

Thunderthighs: I wish!

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33
Batman4oz wrote:Nope....the original is Hoo Doo!

^^X^^

Actually, it is both - The power of voodoo who do? you do, do what? remind me of the babe

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall
Batman4oz wrote:Planking?!

Priceless

februarystar27

februarystar27 wrote:The Foo Fighters are my absolute favorite band, so their concerts are always up there with my favorites. I saw Green Day twice... in 2000 when a lot of people weren't listening to them much anymore and then again in 2004 when American tadpole was out. That '04 show was amazing because I'm in Boston and the Red Sox had just won the World Series the night before for the first time in 86 years. It was like a big celebration.

haha! I think that's the first time I ever got word-filtered.

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler

TT is a ninja.
I found here office. It's a live view. She's in the chair

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 34 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I don't think W00t is punishing us, I think it's more of a change in style and direction...

<--CLICK HERE FOR BETTA KOI THREAD

stylen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stylen

Just as reliable as last time eh?!

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33
sellbuyer92 wrote:I don't think W00t is punishing us, I think it's more of a change in style and direction...

I think...trying to figure out what w00t is doing is like guessing what you got for Christmas...............There will be disappointments

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

sellbuyer92

csparkle33 wrote:I think...trying to figure out what w00t is doing is like guessing what you got for Christmas...............There will be disappointments

ready for anything...

allhighruler

We,should play woot clue. TT most likely cant do to woot laws, so should I start it out?

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq
februarystar27 wrote:The Foo Fighters are my absolute favorite band, so their concerts are always up there with my favorites. I saw Green Day twice... in 2000 when a lot of people weren't listening to them much anymore and then again in 2004 when American tadpole was out. That '04 show was amazing because I'm in Boston and the Red Sox had just won the World Series the night before for the first time in 86 years. It was like a big celebration.

Very cool.

Here is a shot of the one I worked...

jasonking0351

quality posts: 16 Private Messages jasonking0351
csparkle33 wrote:I think...trying to figure out what w00t is doing is like guessing what you got for Christmas...............There will be disappointments

I think that it's just like playing the MegaMillions when there is a huge jackpot. Spending the day speculating on what you would do with the prize is completely worth the $1 to play.

allhighruler

allhighruler wrote:We,should play woot clue. TT most likely cant do to woot laws, so should I start it out?

Wait, never mind. I played once, got pissed, then stormed off. Some one else do it.

lizzitish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzitish
sellbuyer92 wrote:I don't think W00t is punishing us, I think it's more of a change in style and direction...

But woot is a benevolent woot... would they not tell us there will be no more if that were true? At this point my fiance is not speaking to me, he can't watch game of thrones, he had to go get himself mc donalds for dinner because I wouldn't leave the computer and he is complaining about lack of other privileges because he has to wait for woot. Woot would not do this to us, unless we were bad in some way.

Lizzi Tish

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Trying for post 1000...

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous
lizzitish wrote:But woot is a benevolent woot... would they not tell us there will be no more if that were true? At this point my fiance is not speaking to me, he can't watch game of thrones, he had to go get himself mc donalds for dinner because I wouldn't leave the computer and he is complaining about lack of other privileges because he has to wait for woot. Woot would not do this to us, unless we were bad in some way.

Haha, my wife went to bed an hour and a half ago. She too was displeased about me on the computer or phone all day.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

allhighruler wrote:TT is a ninja.
I found here office. It's a live view. She's in the chair

I only have 3 monitors. One is a 7" USB Mimo.

Sigh.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

barry1214

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barry1214
yrguide wrote:Go on...

I'll be able to confirm whether I was onto something within the hour. If I know more before that I'll post it.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
DaveInSoCal wrote:Trying for post 1000...

Good luck!

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

bpeterson82

lizzitish wrote:But woot is a benevolent woot... would they not tell us there will be no more if that were true? At this point my fiance is not speaking to me, he can't watch game of thrones, he had to go get himself mc donalds for dinner because I wouldn't leave the computer and he is complaining about lack of other privileges because he has to wait for woot. Woot would not do this to us, unless we were bad in some way.

See, Woot may face a class action lawsuit from deprived fiances everywhere! Cmon woot, out with it!

Maniacmous

ThunderThighs wrote:I only have 3 monitors. One is a 7" USB Mimo.

Sigh.

I have pondered picking up one of those, but can never really come up with a solid justification for buying it. What do you display on that screen?

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

33..more...minut......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

skippyputz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skippyputz
DaveInSoCal wrote:Trying for post 1000...

For at least the second time today....

allhighruler

Post 1000!!!!

sellbuyer92

at least i'm having fun...

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

Not much time left to hit 1,000 comments....

allhighruler

Maniacmous wrote:I have pondered picking up one of those, but can never really come up with a solid justification for buying it. What do you display on that screen?

Dang you, you got post 1000!!!!

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

testing

Beetle Breakfast

garrettwheat

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garrettwheat
Maniacmous wrote:Haha, my wife went to bed an hour and a half ago. She too was displeased about me on the computer or phone all day.

Haha, mine too!

Maniacmous

allhighruler wrote:Dang you, you got post 1000!!!!

Really didn't mean to steal your thunder - was actually aiming for 997 with that one.

bpeterson82

sellbuyer92 wrote:at least i'm having fun...

Im not, I just feel tortured. Like I have no control over my actions and am a slave to woot...sucks...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Maniacmous wrote:I have pondered picking up one of those, but can never really come up with a solid justification for buying it. What do you display on that screen?

IMs. I like having them off my regular screens. I use IM a lot with my son as he's out of state for college.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
csparkle33 wrote:Actually, it is both - The power of voodoo who do? you do, do what? remind me of the babe

No...you are not going back far enough. The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer...1947...any reference since then is irrelevant.

Richard Nugent: Hey, you remind me of a man.
Susan Turner: What man?
Richard Nugent: Man with the power.
Susan Turner: What power?
Richard Nugent: Power of hoodoo.
Susan Turner: Hoodoo?
Richard Nugent: You do.
Susan Turner: Do what?
Richard Nugent: Remind me of a man...

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

Maniacmous

garrettwheat wrote:Haha, mine too!

They'll get over it....or they'll leave and take half our stuff...either way works I guess.

februarystar27

todaresq wrote:Very cool.

Here is a shot of the one I worked...

That's awesome. I'm so jealous that you worked one. Did they do the two stages at that one? When I saw that album's tour that's what they did. It was good but I stood too far away from the acoustic stage and couldn't see for that whole set. Then I got in a fight with my at-the-time boyfriend who didn't want to stay for the encore because of crowded parking lot. I made him stay.

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide
barry1214 wrote:I'll be able to confirm whether I was onto something within the hour. If I know more before that I'll post it.

Oh at this point you should probably go ahead. We're all waiting on the strike to be over before hitting the hay which will also be within the hour, likely the half hour.

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou
yrguide wrote:Oh at this point you should probably go ahead. We're all waiting on the strike to be over before hitting the hay which will also be within the hour, likely the half hour.

true story.

novidude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages novidude

Thunder Thighs what was it like crossing the one man picket line? haha

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

I'm so out of it that when I last refreshed the blog I was convinced the bag of jerks was a new drawing