dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Thanks for all of your prayers for Rustin.

My sister took him to the park and let him enjoy the outdoors one last time.

I was on my way up to say a final goodbye before we put him down when he said that he didn't want to go out that way. He decided that the park was the best place to go. He went peacefully.

So pup died at the park?

Splinter died after getting a treat.

I guess if you are an animal, that is the best way to go. Doing something you love, with the people you love near.

Although being able to be put down may be one of the advantages of being an animal.

RIP Rustin

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I was on my way up to say a final goodbye before we put him down when he said that he didn't want to go out that way. He decided that the park was the best place to go. He went peacefully.

I'm truly saddened by Rustin's passing , cruzer, yet pleased he died in peace. Just remember, "All dogs go to heaven!"

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm so sorry. I'm glad he was able to chose his own time and place.

Beware the V'owls screech!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

I am so sorry for your loss, but I, too, am happy that he was able to go on his own terms and in his own place. RIP Rustin

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
inkycatz wrote:I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but glad it was peaceful.

Thanks. Me too. It was much better this way, I think.

pooflady wrote:Sorry you didn't get a chance to say good-bye, but so much better for Rustin this way. I'll be thinking of you.

I'm going to be sad that I didn't make it to him in time.

dontwantaname wrote:So pup died at the park?

Splinter died after getting a treat.

I guess if you are an animal, that is the best way to go. Doing something you love, with the people you love near.

Although being able to be put down may be one of the advantages of being an animal.

RIP Rustin

Yes, he died at the park. I feel comfortable that.

AZGman wrote:I'm truly saddened by Rustin's passing , cruzer, yet pleased he died in peace. Just remember, "All dogs go to heaven!"

I'm excited to see him again in doggie heaven!

KtCallista wrote:I'm so sorry. I'm glad he was able to chose his own time and place.

Me too! I'm happy he was able to determine his own time.

klozitshoper wrote:I am so sorry for your loss, but I, too, am happy that he was able to go on his own terms and in his own place. RIP Rustin

Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I will miss him very much.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I will miss him very much.

Wish you could have been there.

Hope there are doggies and rats and kitties in heaven.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

So sorry about Rustin, Cruzer. It's nice that he went the way he wanted.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

I'm sorry for your loss

In the end only kindness matters

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

My condolences, cruzer. =\

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

edlada

quality posts: 3 Private Messages edlada

Condolences on the loss of Rustin Cruzer. Dogs are wonderful, they give so much and ask for so little (well usually) and they just don't live long enough no matter how long they live. I went and gave my 2 Labs extra hugs after I read your post.

I hope things are ok with your father. Just be there for him and take it one day at a time.

My dogs like me, that is important.

klozitshoper

Another request for my son in law who went to the emergency room last night and is awaiting emergency procedures to stop internal bleeding. The docs think it is the tumor. He was/is in a lot of pain and very weak.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:Another request for my son in law who went to the emergency room last night and is awaiting emergency procedures to stop internal bleeding. The docs think it is the tumor. He was/is in a lot of pain and very weak.

Will be thinking and praying for him.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista

My friend messaged me yesterday that the doctors have given up on his mother. They ordered a hospital bed for the house and have put her on morphine for the pain. If everyone could pray that there isn't too much pain for her. The cancer has taken over most of her body, in particular her spine and lungs. This is enormously hard for the family, her husband and daughter (and son, but he won't admit it to many) are having a very hard time. Thanks.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:My friend messaged me yesterday that the doctors have given up on his mother. They ordered a hospital bed for the house and have put her on morphine for the pain. If everyone could pray that there isn't too much pain for her. The cancer has taken over most of her body, in particular her spine and lungs. This is enormously hard for the family, her husband and daughter (and son, but he won't admit it to many) are having a very hard time. Thanks.

I pray she'll go peacefully.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I feel like this is a bit insignificant to the other requests but I'd sure appreciate some thoughts and prayers to bring son's cat home safely.

It's horrible that the cat has gone missing just 2 days after son got home from college. Plus we're just a little over a week away from the one year mark of finding his dad dead.

This cat is the one living thing he has left from his dad's place.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:I feel like this is a bit insignificant to the other requests but I'd sure appreciate some thoughts and prayers to bring son's cat home safely.

It's horrible that the cat has gone missing just 2 days after son got home from college. Plus we're just a little over a week away from the one year mark of finding his dad dead.

This cat is the one living thing he has left from his dad's place.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Nothing's too insignificant.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Rest in peace, Fluffer kitty. A neighbor found him this morning. At least we know so our prayers were answered.

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Rest in peace, Fluffer kitty. A neighbor found him this morning. At least we know so our prayers were answered.

Saddened to hear this; best thoughts for your son.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Rest in peace, Fluffer kitty. A neighbor found him this morning. At least we know so our prayers were answered.

So very sorry to hear that.

I would think it is better to know.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

It is good that Rustin got to pick "his" spot. That is an answer to prayer. Hugs to you and your sister. You were wonderful people for Rustin. I'm behind on reading. Hope your Dad is doing OK. Remember we care!

joyner

Awww man, I don't think kitties should go outside. I keep dragging Daughter's cat back inside. Knowing is so much better than worrying. Praying for you and son as you close out the first year. It should get better for son now that he has done everything one time since his Dad's death. Those firsts are always hard. Hope y'all have a wonderful summer!

klozitshoper

Sorry about your son's cat, but guess it is good that you know rather than wondering. My sympathies to both of you.

SIL has had 3 surgical procedures and is still in intensive care. My daughter reports that he is pretty much out of it but still in pain apparently. Both she and I appreciate your prayers and good wishes. They were able to stop the bleeding, but then an infection started again, and the bile duct stents needed replacing immediately, and now they are waiting to see what the response is to meds and procedures, etc.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Sorry about your son's cat, but guess it is good that you know rather than wondering. My sympathies to both of you.

SIL has had 3 surgical procedures and is still in intensive care. My daughter reports that he is pretty much out of it but still in pain apparently. Both she and I appreciate your prayers and good wishes. They were able to stop the bleeding, but then an infection started again, and the bile duct stents needed replacing immediately, and now they are waiting to see what the response is to meds and procedures, etc.

Still hoping and praying with you.

joyner

klozitshoper wrote:Sorry about your son's cat, but guess it is good that you know rather than wondering. My sympathies to both of you.

Praying for all of you.

Iceback

I'm sorry for your and your son's loss.

Iceback

pooflady wrote:Still hoping and praying with you.

as am I

klozitshoper

Iceback wrote:as am I

I appreciate it more than words can say. He is still in ICU, still in a lot of pain. Spoke with my daughter this morning, and I hope she will call again this evening. He has the oncologist, the interventional radiologist, a PA, the infectious disease doctor - he is getting good care, but it is so awful - the watchful waiting, and especially when I am across the country. However, I do know that I would be in the way at the moment. So, thanks for keeping the prayers going. All of the bloodwork, etc. needs to get back to a normal range, the pain needs to be brought under control, and I guess it goes from there. Of course, the liver and lung tumors are still there and all of the meds he has had to try to keep them from growing certainly have contributed in good part to the weakness right now. Unbelieveably, this came on in a matter or hours from feeling well at home last Mon or Tues (can't remember exactly which night) to this dire circumstance. Got to take it day by day.

KtCallista

My children's kindergarten teacher's daughter died in a car accident. Please pray for this family while they say goodbye.

joyner

KtCallista wrote:My children's kindergarten teacher's daughter died in a car accident. Please pray for this family while they say goodbye.

So sorry KtC. Will pray for them.

reddesertbrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reddesertbrat

So much pain here, and yet, soooo much love expressed. What a wonderful site.
It's easy to think some things are not important enough to even type up. That it's too small but God knows every bird that falls to the ground and knows how many hairs are on our head! i.e., nothing is too insignificant for His attention.
Thank you all for the opportunity to talk to the Maker and bring Him these requests.
Love to all...

klozitshoper

reddesertbrat wrote:So much pain here, and yet, soooo much love expressed. What a wonderful site.
It's easy to think some things are not important enough to even type up. That it's too small but God knows every bird that falls to the ground and knows how many hairs are on our head! i.e., nothing is too insignificant for His attention.
Thank you all for the opportunity to talk to the Maker and bring Him these requests.
Love to all...

Thank YOU!! What lovely sentiments.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

reddesertbrat wrote:So much pain here, and yet, soooo much love expressed. What a wonderful site.
Love to all...

btw, are you coming back some day to play?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

klozitshoper

Once again, prayers have been answered! SIL survived two surgical procedures, multiple transfusions, tricky adjustments to oxygen level, and was discharged to home yesterday. He is still in pain and pretty weak,but HE IS HOME! Thank you, my friends, thank you so much for your caring and prayers. He has a long was to go to get stronger and unfortunately must continue the cancer battle, but he is so happy to be home and thankful to all who have prayed for him and sent him good thoughts and wishes.

KtCallista

klozitshoper wrote:Once again, prayers have been answered! SIL survived two surgical procedures, multiple transfusions, tricky adjustments to oxygen level, and was discharged to home yesterday. He is still in pain and pretty weak,but HE IS HOME! Thank you, my friends, thank you so much for your caring and prayers. He has a long was to go to get stronger and unfortunately must continue the cancer battle, but he is so happy to be home and thankful to all who have prayed for him and sent him good thoughts and wishes.

What a wonderful praise!

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Once again, prayers have been answered! SIL survived two surgical procedures, multiple transfusions, tricky adjustments to oxygen level, and was discharged to home yesterday. He is still in pain and pretty weak,but HE IS HOME! Thank you, my friends, thank you so much for your caring and prayers. He has a long was to go to get stronger and unfortunately must continue the cancer battle, but he is so happy to be home and thankful to all who have prayed for him and sent him good thoughts and wishes.

That's terrific.

Dorminyk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dorminyk

What a strange place to ask for prayer's, but I we (wife and I) need them, and need them badly...

Our story starts 5 years ago when we decided to start a family... My wife got pregnant rather quickly but the pregnancy termed 7 weeks in... repeat this 6 more times over the course of 5 years she is finally pregnant and is currently in week 23... We found out at week 20 that she has no amniotic fluid in her womb. As most people know, weeks 22-24 is when the lungs develop, mostly because of this fluid...

We were told that 4 outcomes were possible: 1) Miscarriage before carrying to term, 2) Carrying to term but baby being still born, 3) Carrying to term but baby dies shortly after birth and 4) carrying to term and by a miracle, baby survives with little to no issues...

There have been only 4 or 5 known cases of the 4th outcome...

If people could pray for a miracle for our first child, I'd greatly appreciate it.

pooflady

Dorminyk wrote:What a strange place to ask for prayer's, but I we (wife and I) need them, and need them badly...

Our story starts 5 years ago when we decided to start a family... My wife got pregnant rather quickly but the pregnancy termed 7 weeks in... repeat this 6 more times over the course of 5 years she is finally pregnant and is currently in week 23... We found out at week 20 that she has no amniotic fluid in her womb. As most people know, weeks 22-24 is when the lungs develop, mostly because of this fluid...

We were told that 4 outcomes were possible: 1) Miscarriage before carrying to term, 2) Carrying to term but baby being still born, 3) Carrying to term but baby dies shortly after birth and 4) carrying to term and by a miracle, baby survives with little to no issues...

If people could pray for a miracle for our first child, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Absolutely. Wishing you all the best.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Dorminyk wrote:What a strange place to ask for prayer's, but I we (wife and I) need them, and need them badly...

Praying for a healthy baby.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

I am now and will continue to do so.

AZGman

Very good to hear; you all remain in my thoughts!