0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Neato XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vac
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

tukie34

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tukie34

weed killer...

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301

looks like there will be more bags before the end of the woot-off. Don't lose hope

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

These suck.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

tukie34

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tukie34

w00toff killer

Ringo4422

I'll be back in 2 hours.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

clay0miller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clay0miller

Okay, seriously, who wants one of these that has not already purchased one?

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou
jb3301 wrote:looks like there will be more bags before the end of the woot-off. Don't lose hope

you think so? Man, I was literally RIGHT on top of it last time and missed it again. Hopefully there will be another offering.

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool
clay0miller wrote:Okay, seriously, who wants one of these that has not already purchased one?

Me! I am seriously considering it. I know what you mean though.

beertwenty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beertwenty

I love mine, i get to come home to a hair free floor three times a week and I don't even have to buy anyone dinner to thank them. I'm going to call my mom and see if she's interested, maybe hurry things along a bit...
Edit : bought one for my mom, she has two dogs and a shitload of tile, it'll make for a great mothers day gift!

catmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catmaster

Someone bought three?? WoW.

sainttess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sainttess

I got one of these recently. Haven't used it enough to give an opinion, but my dog growls at it.

NJDFan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NJDFan

Bought one of these a few go-rounds ago. It actually works pretty well as compared to the first-gen Roomba I was replacing.

And you can glue googly eyes to it.

r3dv3lvet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3dv3lvet

HURRY UP AND BUY! =D Seriously if it isn't a Roomba don't buy! I mean unless you love wasting ur $

socalloser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socalloser

and the wootoff is killed. there will be bags, and hopefully a "lumbar" bag

rblanchard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rblanchard

Anyone know if this a a good deal... or do I have to go searching the web?
Thank you!

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
clay0miller wrote:Okay, seriously, who wants one of these that has not already purchased one?

I know that feeling... express it every time they throw up a roku.

cupajoe415

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cupajoe415

Bought one of these a few weeks back. I absolutely love it! I have it set to vacuum 3 times a week, while I am at work. I must say it is a cool thing to come home to a clean house, kind of like having a maid! It also has sucked up double the amount of my normal vacuum cleaner, so I must say it does a good job!

Calantorntain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Calantorntain

I bought one of these, and quite like it

He's named Mario, because he has a mustache and looks like a Nintendo

LUaDaK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LUaDaK

I LOVE this vac. I was very hesitant to purchase it, but WOW. I have a jack russel and another mixed terrier that shed like crazy. Our floors have never been this clean! Great for using before the steam mop!

If you can stomach the $300... go for it!

nosjacball

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nosjacball

Bought one of these before Christmas in the gray version. I absolutely love it. Way better than my moms roomba.

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

I live in a smallish apartment. We have some pets that make a mess. Is this worth the $300 or should I just stick to normal vacuuming every now and again.

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

Got one a couple of months ago. It is outstanding! Only problem is to keep stuff off the floor, very difficult for me.

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

This thing will suck up three hundred and five dollar bills in less than an hour. You just have to keep emptying it every 20 dollars or so.

catmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catmaster

http://www.robotreviews.com/reviews/roomba-780-vs-neato-xv-11xv-15xv-12-vs-mint-vs-mint-plus

A comparison of robotic vacs.

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301
emmyhatesyou wrote:you think so? Man, I was literally RIGHT on top of it last time and missed it again. Hopefully there will be another offering.

Just info from wootalyzer makes me THINK so. I'm not absolutly sure.

mikecris

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mikecris

Roomba is better......

sainttess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sainttess
Calantorntain wrote:I bought one of these, and quite like it

He's named Mario, because he has a mustache and looks like a Nintendo

That's too funny!! Now I'm gonna have to buy some eyes for mine.

MacGarage

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MacGarage

I bought one in November and have been very pleased so far. I now have mine running two days a week. I probably have about every obstacle one of these could encounter...hardwood floors to high pile throw rugs...long carpet fringe, very narrow hallways (old farmhouse) with lots of separate rooms, pets....it handles it all well!

I have been sitting on the fence on getting another one for the upstairs and have about pulled the trigger several times. It only takes 10 minutes to vacuum upstairs so I have to figure how lazy I really am!

kokomojoeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kokomojoeb

Come on Woot! If I can't get a Bag of Courtesy, please give me an Ooma!!

tc04

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tc04

Ive got cats. cats throw up fur balls. fur balls killed my roombas. has anyone had any luck with the neato vs deadly furball

celeste91784

quality posts: 8 Private Messages celeste91784

This is $409 at Amazon. I bought one from Woot the last time it was offered. It's amazing how much dog hair and dirt it picks up. The only negative is the noise it makes. It sounds like a jet taking off when it starts up. I try not to be home when it's on, and it's programmable. I love that it goes back to it's charger when done. My dog ignores it.

megabite6d9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megabite6d9

Grrr. Been waiting on a roomba replacement (not knockoff) and usb toys for like months. Amazon is killing this site for me.

Ringo4422

sainttess wrote:I got one of these recently. Haven't used it enough to give an opinion, but my dog growls at it.

I would buy it just to watch the dog growl at it.

LUaDaK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LUaDaK
megabite6d9 wrote:Grrr. Been waiting on a roomba replacement (not knockoff) and usb toys for like months. Amazon is killing this site for me.

IF by knock off you mean a 10x more powerful an d efficient vac without annoying bristles than yes this is a knock off.

Seriously, this is light years better than any roomba I have ever seen.

kgamon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kgamon

Why this for twice the price of Roomba?

Ryukyu King

computiac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages computiac
sainttess wrote:I got one of these recently. Haven't used it enough to give an opinion, but my dog growls at it.

If you teach him to ride on it, he will love it.

Plus, you get to laugh at him for hours !

Thank's,

COMPUTIAC

tc04

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tc04
megabite6d9 wrote:Grrr. Been waiting on a roomba replacement (not knockoff) and usb toys for like months. Amazon is killing this site for me.

True True funny thing I love Amazon used to love woot not the same though....sad