KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:So it is just us, and maybe the new guy.

We'll see, Ver3 is being difficult tonight. I have a headache, and a long night with an early morning attached. I wonder if it'll be like drunk posting within the hour for me.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:We'll see, Ver3 is being difficult tonight. I have a headache, and a long night with an early morning attached. I wonder if it'll be like drunk posting within the hour for me.

Oh, I hope so.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Oh, I hope so.

bored, eh?

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:bored, eh?

Yeah, enough to go to bed.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Yeah, enough to go to bed.

Sorry, next time give me something to work off of. Then I'll get going.

Sleep well poof.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning klozitshoper
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning edlada
Good Morning tennisplayer121
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdccrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning SnifferSir
Good Morning GodfatherND
Good Morning PemberDucky
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning Rain
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning Rain.
Good morning to all others.

In the end only kindness matters

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Morning, y'all

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

Morning!

Are you feeling better?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Morning!

Are you feeling better?

Pretty much, thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Pretty much, thanks.

Good to hear.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good morning Rain and everyone else. Bright and sunny here - going out soon. Back later.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
AZGman wrote:A stern admonishment to mend my dietary practices.

I always feel bad for doctors and dentists. They have to go through the whole song and dance, but they know we already know everything they are telling us and we aren't going to change.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady

FenStar wrote:I always feel bad for doctors and dentists. They have to go through the whole song and dance, but they know we already know everything they are telling us and we aren't going to change.

So true.

Good morning everyone.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Hubby and I jogged a little, and worked a little on the total gym. I did 15 reps of the beginner exercises. Ouch. This is day 2 of the total gym and I still don't look like Christie Brinkley.

pooflady

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Hubby and I jogged a little, and worked a little on the total gym. I did 15 reps of the beginner exercises. Ouch. This is day 2 of the total gym and I still don't look like Christie Brinkley.

Hard to believe.

AZGman

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Hubby and I jogged a little, and worked a little on the total gym. I did 15 reps of the beginner exercises. Ouch. This is day 2 of the total gym and I still don't look like Christie Brinkley.

I'd give it another day; if you don't look like her after that, quit!

AZGman

News Flash: REPORT: DONNA SUMMER DEAD!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

could be worse. could look like chuck norris.

no1

AZGman wrote: News Flash: REPORT: DONNA SUMMER DEAD!!

i guess she danced her last dance. r.i.p.

joyner

zhaoqian wrote:I am new here,and nice to meet you

Hi Z, nice to meet you too!

joyner

AZGman wrote:I'd give it another day; if you don't look like her after that, quit!

Hubby says she probably hasn't had a full meal in 30 years.

no1

KtCallista wrote:I have a headache

that's what she said!

FenStar

no1 wrote:that's what she said!

I don't get it.

FenStar

no1 wrote:http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20528197_6,00.html

Oh. So, could this be turned into a pickup line?

no1

FenStar wrote:Oh. So, could this be turned into a pickup line?

likely a little awkward to try to get the other person to read the article before proceeding.

pooflady

FenStar wrote:I don't get it.

And probably aren't getting it.

FenStar

pooflady wrote:And probably aren't getting it.

Owwwww....

pooflady

FenStar wrote:Owwwww....

I'm sorry.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
pooflady wrote:And probably aren't getting it.

Badum chee.

move along

FenStar

no1 wrote:likely a little awkward to try to get the other person to read the article before proceeding.

I could print out the webpage and carry it on me to give out on the off chance that it happened.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
FenStar wrote:I could print out the webpage and carry it on me to give out on the off chance that it happened.

Or you could, I don't know, TALK to someone?

move along

KtCallista

FenStar wrote:I always feel bad for doctors and dentists. They have to go through the whole song and dance, but they know we already know everything they are telling us and we aren't going to change.

Possibly, and definitely so for GMan, who has been there done that and stays relatively knowledgeable about the world in general (I assume, but I don't think he'll make an ass out of me for it).

However, it may not be the universal case. There are some people who are told these seemingly basic things and it is the first time they've heard it, or understood it. Also many people don't think it applies to them, even if they have heard it until a medical professional tells them. Just like most people don't believe they'll ever be in a car accident until they are.

I met a girl when I was a newlywed. She was just barely 20 and pregnant. She told me she had lost two other babies in miscarriages and that even though she'd only known the father for 4 months she was determined to make a go of it. She had been using birth control, but didn't know that antibiotics can interfere with hormone birth control. What she also didn't know, was that abstinence was an option. She just assumed that if a guy wanted to have sex and she didn't have anything better to do she was to just go along with it. Not going to debate whether we need abstinence only or any of that, but someone could have at least told the girl that many people (they've done studies, to back up that) wait. Wait until they are older or marriage. She had no idea it was "even an option" (her words). So I'm all for hearing it again, because sometimes it may be the first time for someone and that person will be very grateful.

KtCallista

no1 wrote:http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20528197_6,00.html

Yes I know, but I really was supposed to be at work... Plus I think my previously acceptable full spectrum florescent light has developed more of a flicker like a traditional florescent and that's been all kinds of bad for my head. A good nights sleep would do wonders too, although it's much more time consuming.

Iceback

AZGman wrote:I'd give it another day; if you don't look like her after that, quit!

Now THAT is funny!

Iceback

KtCallista wrote:Possibly, and definitely so for GMan, who has been there done that and stays relatively knowledgeable about the world in general (I assume, but I don't think he'll make an ass out of me for it).

However, it may not be the universal case. There are some people who are told these seemingly basic things and it is the first time they've heard it, or understood it. Also many people don't think it applies to them, even if they have heard it until a medical professional tells them. Just like most people don't believe they'll ever be in a car accident until they are.

I met a girl when I was a newlywed. She was just barely 20 and pregnant. She told me she had lost two other babies in miscarriages and that even though she'd only known the father for 4 months she was determined to make a go of it. She had been using birth control, but didn't know that antibiotics can interfere with hormone birth control. What she also didn't know, was that abstinence was an option. She just assumed that if a guy wanted to have sex and she didn't have anything better to do she was to just go along with it. Not going to debate whether we need abstinence only or any of that, but someone could have at least told the girl that many people (they've done studies, to back up that) wait. Wait until they are older or marriage. She had no idea it was "even an option" (her words). So I'm all for hearing it again, because sometimes it may be the first time for someone and that person will be very grateful.

There was probably something about not being effective when on antibiotics in the novel of warnings etc. that came with the 'script...I mean who has time to read all that stuff?

KtCallista

Iceback wrote:There was probably something about not being effective when on antibiotics in the novel of warnings etc. that came with the 'script...I mean who has time to read all that stuff?

Yeah yeah, I've heard pharmacists and the ladies at Planned Parenthood mention it, it probably just got overlooked. The other was extremely shocking to me. The girl had even gone with friends to a church youth group through high school even though her mom and grandma (raised by both - both were younger than her when they had their first kids) never attended church. No one said a thing!