AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Ahhhh, but they need a visiting dog to run with. Even dogs they live with don't count.
Flash is old to be making dog friends.

We can bring Rusty on Sat to my brother in law. The dogs met when Rusty was new. I hope they remember. Bil has a Shepard and they aren't good with other dogs once they are past puppy age.
Rusty and this dog were together two days when they were both one.

WtheH, We will being the crate with us. He'll be happy going on walks and stuff out there.

He'll be fine.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:I didn't move it anywhere.

You put it over there. With the words you took out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:He'll be fine.

Tons of drunk relatives to feed him stuff he shouldn't have and try to force him into the water. He doesn't like any type of water. Beach, hose, hasn't been near a pool yet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:You put it over there. With the words you took out.

Only took out the unnecessary ones.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Tons of drunk relatives to feed him stuff he shouldn't have and try to force him into the water. He doesn't like any type of water. Beach, hose, hasn't been near a pool yet.

I meant Flash.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:I meant Flash.

But will you be fine without Flash?

98, feels like 104. Meeting s-i-l & husband for dinner at 4:30. No clue why so early. Then back here for cards. Which meant a quick run to the store for snacks since we're eating early. And a quick cleanup around the house, too. Now it's time for me in the shower.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman

pooflady wrote:But will you be fine without Flash?

Not a factor.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

HI. Everything (I hope) is all settled for my flight this evening out to Seattle. Have a layover in Atlanta - never enjoy having to change planes to get anywhere, but in today's world if you live other than in one of the major hubs, change you must. I hope there is not a huge walk between gates - will ask for cart, but I have not ever seen an empty one yet. Landing out there after midnight which is after 3AM my usual time. Hope I can upgrade to first class - it looks fairly empty now, but it fills very fast at checkin.

Other than that, dog has been delivered to her new landlady. She totally growled at all of the other dogs who came to greet her. No dog has ever challenged her, so she has a big-time attitude. She does know them all, as she has stayed there before. Just shows what attitude can do for you. Nobody ever gave me deference as she gets - little beetch.

AZGman

Travel well.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:HI. Everything (I hope) is all settled for my flight this evening out to Seattle. Have a layover in Atlanta - never enjoy having to change planes to get anywhere, but in today's world if you live other than in one of the major hubs, change you must. I hope there is not a huge walk between gates - will ask for cart, but I have not ever seen an empty one yet. Landing out there after midnight which is after 3AM my usual time. Hope I can upgrade to first class - it looks fairly empty now, but it fills very fast at checkin.

Other than that, dog has been delivered to her new landlady. She totally growled at all of the other dogs who came to greet her. No dog has ever challenged her, so she has a big-time attitude. She does know them all, as she has stayed there before. Just shows what attitude can do for you. Nobody ever gave me deference as she gets - little beetch.

Have a good flight. Does it cost less to upgrade to first class at check-in?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
pooflady wrote:Have a good flight. Does it cost less to upgrade to first class at check-in?

I have a paid ticket because when I booked it, the mileage requirement to travel FC was over 100,000! My gold medallion card might be enough to do it with not too much more money if any. Depends upon how many platinum medallion members are there who want an upgrade. Then, too, I am hoping for really cheap cash or minimum mileage. Crossing fingers. Sometimes it does cost less day of travel. However, all of the carriers have gotten very tough with upgrades and lesser fares. Going to the airport in an hour - think good thoughts for me. My knee hurts already!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Not a factor.

We can arrange a dognapping party, if you need it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

hey folks. after five days, our power just came back on about an hour ago. thank god.

anybody need any rotten food?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Joe I know you are glad you've power.cleaning out the refrigerator will be a huge pain.
Safe travels _klosit.
Poof have fun.
Be safe y'all!
I'M still fighting with the auto correct.

pooflady

Enjoyed dinner. Enjoyed cards. Enjoyed the company. So tired. But way too early to go to bed.

pooflady

Huge fireworks show from our deck from several different directions. People have put a lot of money into them.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:hey folks. after five days, our power just came back on about an hour ago. thank god.

Yeah power!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Josephus wrote:hey folks. after five days, our power just came back on about an hour ago. thank god.

Hot there?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Computer died. The charging cord went bad and then the battery died.
Then this machine was mad that nobody turned it on for so long.

No fireworks. Cops circled the park and very little was shot. Over a 100 people stuck around, just in case.
Cops shut down the guys on the block that always have big fireworks.

Well, that means another year of fireworks every weekend, year round, until everything people bought is gone.

Rusty loves to eat the empty cardboard tubes that fall back to the earth. Pia. Has to be some gunpowder or something that taste good.

Gee, I still like this keyboard better.
woot is a pia on this computer. Screen doesn't show the whole page. I think this is 15" the other is 17"

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Can't handle this getting up early stuff.

Night all. Tomorrow.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Can't handle this getting up early stuff.

Night all. Tomorrow.

Why????

I love this keyboard. Not so thrilled by the screen.

Why not put the old keyboard on the newer screen???? So it is a tiny bit thicker. Big deal. No sharp edges either.
But....bad screen....
I wonder if there is still Splinter pee in this keyboard? Maybe I should wash my hands.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:We can arrange a dognapping party, if you need it.

Just let us know. I vol Poof. Del is closer to both of us than you are.
I think.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

Mornin', folks.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Just let us know. I vol Poof. Del is closer to both of us than you are.
I think.

I think you need a geography lesson.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! The fireworks next to the full moon were spectacular. Cookie the big chocolate lab has had a bath and is on the porch with me. We sit out here together lots of times. We are comfortable.
Edit: we walked over to Starbucks to watch the fireworks. I thought we could see them from our front porch but the trees were too tall.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:I think you need a geography lesson.

//chortle

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:Hot there?

morning. yeah, it's been hot. not quite 100, after the first day, but close most days. I guess it's cooler somewhat now.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all, a belated happy 4th. I don't have time to read back, I hope all the pets are doing better.
I'm driving back to my sister's today. We were planning a couple of side trips on the way but with the heat as it is I think we'll drive straight through. We should be back mid to late afternoon.
I'll catch up when we're back in Texas on Sunday.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Good morning all, a belated happy 4th. I don't have time to read back, I hope all the pets are doing better.
I'm driving back to my sister's today. We were planning a couple of side trips on the way but with the heat as it is I think we'll drive straight through. We should be back mid to late afternoon.
I'll catch up when we're back in Texas on Sunday.

Pictures????

Remember, all babies look alike, nobody can find her from a picture in all of Canada.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Iceback wrote:Good morning all, a belated happy 4th. I don't have time to read back, I hope all the pets are doing better.

Good morning everyone! I'm much in the same boat (catching up after a day off!) but hope everyone is well this morning. It looks like the official start of summer is right on schedule with some brilliant sun this morning, too.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

inkycatz wrote:Good morning everyone! I'm much in the same boat (catching up after a day off!) but hope everyone is well this morning. It looks like the official start of summer is right on schedule with some brilliant sun this morning, too.

It is hot. The weather says it isn't as hot as my body said it was when I went out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The water district requires the sprinkler system get inspected every year.
I just had it done.
Friggin expensive. Didn't give the guy a tip.
Poor guy suffers because the company gets too much money for the service.
It has to be done by someone licensed.
My mom's is free. My uncle payed half what I just did.
It took 5 minutes. It should be part of the turn on service.
Not that I'm going to disconnect it and move the damn sprinklers again.

I think this inspection needs to be done if the system is turned on or not.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Went to the drug store and grocery shopping. Not going out again until Saturday. Supposed to be 101 today and 102 tomorrow. That's just ridiculous.

And disgusting.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote:Went to the drug store and grocery shopping. Not going out again until Saturday. Supposed to be 101 today and 102 tomorrow. That's just ridiculous.

And disgusting.

Ew. Triple digits = automatic indoors for me now. (When I was in NC, I had no choice about that unfortunately.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

AZGman

Afternoon, hotrods!!

AZGman

Oh well; close to shuteye time anyhow.

ciao 4 niao.

pooflady

Trying something new (again) for dinner tonight. Basically an omelette, but you put it into a parchment-lined 10x15 baking sheet.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Trying something new (again) for dinner tonight. Basically an omelette, but you put it into a parchment-lined 10x15 baking sheet.

Don't forget to report

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Do I look any different?
New battery.

Does it make me look thinner?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Don't forget to report

I forgot to mention that when it's done, you roll it up. And what a surprise, it worked. Looked great. Tasted good. Only problem, made twice what we ate. Breakfast tomorrow.