dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I wouldn't invite her either.



She disagreed with any trainer she tried. Hated the petco class.
Actually she is lucky he is such a happy dog. If he had any mean streak, there would be trouble.

I can't walk him. He pulls too much. I have him in the yard every day, but won't let him in the house. I really like him. He really likes me, but can't dog sit him.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy all. Plans for the weekend?

Just realized we don't have any yet. Hmmmm.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Howdy all. Plans for the weekend?

Just realized we don't have any yet. Hmmmm.



Having #2 son's birthday dinner here Sunday. Tomorrow have to go to Sam's to get steaks. And just discovered I don't have a card for him. His normal dessert request is banana pudding and peach ice cream.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Having #2 son's birthday dinner here Sunday. Tomorrow have to go to Sam's to get steaks. And just discovered I don't have a card for him. His normal dessert request is banana pudding and peach ice cream.


Love both of those deserts on their own but wouldn't have thought about pairing them.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Love both of those deserts on their own but wouldn't have thought about pairing them.



I also get vanilla. Do you put Cool Whip or whipped cream on your banana pudding?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I also get vanilla. Do you put Cool Whip or whipped cream on your banana pudding?

I haven't made it in forever but no. My family has never been a fan of toppings.

If you have a Bone Daddy's up there, they have the BEST banana pudding.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:I haven't made it in forever but no. My family has never been a fan of toppings.

If you have a Bone Daddy's up there, they have the BEST banana pudding.



I don't use whipped cream either, but husband insists it's necessary.

Never heard of Bone Daddy's.

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! We have been to the beach and Wilfredo out a few yard sales in a little while. We have decided to take Cookie back to the mountains. We will drive tomorrow. Hubby has some duff to sleuth a rental house. We will take Cookie to our vet.Aughhhhh the autocorrect!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. It's official, 104 yesterday. Just can't wait to see what today brings. //sarcasm//



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

You can all thank me now.....

I canceled a post that was really long.

You're welcome.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:You can all thank me now.....

I canceled a post that was really long.

You're welcome.



Not everybody complains about your posts. Why did you cancel it?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:You can all thank me now.....

I canceled a post that was really long.

You're welcome.



Not necessary; sometimes there are little gems commingled with the blather!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:You can all thank me now.....

I canceled a post that was really long.

You're welcome.



Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin kidds

weather says we got some showers on the way....yay! may not have to water the posies on the porch today.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:I also get vanilla. Do you put Cool Whip or whipped cream on your banana pudding?



meringue unless I'm really lazy then I use instant french vanilla pudding and whipped topping.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ROGETRAY wrote:



If you keep coming around, we are going to have to do the bubba quiz.

I only know your woot name.

We need more information so we can annoy you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:If you keep coming around, we are going to have to do the bubba quiz.

I only know your woot name.

We need more information so we can annoy you!



My name is John, I've been with Woot since 2006. I use to work in RMA and also the warehouse.

What is the "bubba test"? lol :D

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:meringue unless I'm really lazy then I use instant french vanilla pudding and whipped topping.



You put meringue on a bowl of pudding? Or if you're lazy, you put pudding on top of pudding? I'm confused.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
ROGETRAY wrote:My name is John, I've been with Woot since 2006. I use to work in RMA and also the warehouse.

What is the "bubba test"? lol :D



uh, these wimmin incessantly pester you to find out everything they can about you. it's ugly.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Wow, don't know what's going on, just dropped from 102 to 101.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Officially 104 here now; joy.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
AZGman wrote:Officially 104 here now; joy.



about 40 min ago it was 105. (according to the Wash Post) 102 in Baltimore.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Josephus wrote:about 40 min ago it was 105. (according to the Wash Post) 102 in Baltimore.



Okay, you win.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

back later.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

wasn't trying to win...hoping to hit 106, though, since that's the all-time DC record. not gonna happen, they say. evidently gonna be the hottest day average all time, though. that's something.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Down to 96 here, but the dewpoint's 77, so it feels like 111. I don't think I've ever seen it that high.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Wow. Where are the post whores?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Wow. Where are the post whores?



Hey, I've been posting today.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hey, I've been posting today.



Okay, that's one.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:You put meringue on a bowl of pudding? Or if you're lazy, you put pudding on top of pudding? I'm confused.



Meringue on top of banana pudding made from scratch is the traditional southern desert. If lazy then packaged everything except for the bananas. My family likes instant as well as from scratch. They are weird people.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, g'night then.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Meringue on top of banana pudding made from scratch is the traditional southern desert. If lazy then packaged everything except for the bananas. My family likes instant as well as from scratch. They are weird people.



So how do you brown the meringue? Put the bowl in the oven?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Appears I need not post any longer.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Appears I need not post any longer.



Not until you post something worth replying to.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:So how do you brown the meringue? Put the bowl in the oven?



Yep, so you have to make it in a really cool Pyrex bowl, then cool off in the frig, then eat!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Yep, so you have to make it in a really cool Pyrex bowl, then cool off in the frig, then eat!



Hmmm. 12 people, 12 cups of pudding. Think I'll just let them spoon it into bowls and add Cool Whip.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Very nice day.
Until son texted that he will be going to Brooklyn to girlfriends cousin's house after the concert.
They were on the subway, from Brooklyn to go to Yankee stadium and were lost.
Called for directions.

Like we know.

Also, it can easily take 2 hours to go from Brooklyn to the Bronx on the subway.
Son doens't know the subway at all.

The show is over after midnight. They will be transferring trains. Late at night. Not knowing the station layout. Using the iphone for directions. I phones are stolen on the subway all the time.

Oh, the show started a half hour ago. They aren't there yet.

If he makes it home, I'm going to kill him.

I had him on one train. From the upper east side to the bronx. They will run a ton of them after the show.

Park on the street free.

Drive home, or to brooklyn, in maybe 40 minutes.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What the heck is wrong with her family???? Why would they suggest taking the subway from there???? To two people who don't know the system. Late at night. Using an iphone for directions.

//sigh
He is dead meat when he comes home.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Very nice day.
Until son texted that he will be going to Brooklyn to girlfriends cousin's house after the concert.
They were on the subway, from Brooklyn to go to Yankee stadium and were lost.
Called for directions.

Like we know.

Also, it can easily take 2 hours to go from Brooklyn to the Bronx on the subway.
Son doens't know the subway at all.

The show is over after midnight. They will be transferring trains. Late at night. Not knowing the station layout. Using the iphone for directions. I phones are stolen on the subway all the time.

Oh, the show started a half hour ago. They aren't there yet.

If he makes it home, I'm going to kill him.

I had him on one train. From the upper east side to the bronx. They will run a ton of them after the show.

Park on the street free.

Drive home, or to brooklyn, in maybe 40 minutes.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What the heck is wrong with her family???? Why would they suggest taking the subway from there???? To two people who don't know the system. Late at night. Using an iphone for directions.

//sigh
He is dead meat when he comes home.



How old is son?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.