vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

Holy wow my first Banjo of Consternation. Today I consider myself, the luckiest man, on the face of the earth.

Mominator

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Mominator

I'm kinda shocked... my alarm went off and I had to log in and enter my CVV code... but I got one! Thank you, Woot Gods!

skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck

Got one and used the $5.00 off coupon.

Keith Brucker

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

Not that it matters, but my order number is prime. I wonder what I'll receive!

Congrats to everyone else who scored this round and good luck vibes to everyone still trying! Hopefully your crap will come soon!

elsnerma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elsnerma

Wooooot! I've got a streak going now!

Woot you're awesome, and while I mean that quite sincerely, I'm also shamelessly flattering you in hopes that I get an awesome haul. Is it working? No? Darn.

ragnarok2334

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragnarok2334

In for one. It took me three years to get my first one and now I am 2 for the last two. Who would of thought that more crap would make a crappy week better

carpan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages carpan

Although, the wootalyzer alarm woke me from a dead sleep and my fight or flight mode is kicked into full gear...it was worth it.

Berg of Carp- 5/22/12, 3/22/12, 12/25/11, 12/6/11, 10/12/11, 9/14/11, 8/17/11, 7/12/11, 6/15/11, 4/1/11, 12/25/10, 12/1/10, 10/21/10

awnree1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages awnree1

I have never, ever seen a Bundles of Clones at this time of the day/night. Wow, I am surprised and pleased. I missed it of course, but it gives me hope that us midnight workers get a chance from time to time!

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

beggarscoin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beggarscoin

So what's the coolest thing anyone has gotten in a Brick of Carbonite? This is my first.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Show of hands! How many are playing Diablo during the woot-off right now? haha

*Raises hand*

o0ginger0o

quality posts: 0 Private Messages o0ginger0o

Yay! Bundles of Clones#3

anarchydude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anarchydude

Sweet mother of pearl! Didn't expect the alarm to go off for this Balloon of Catastrophe! 2nd Bundles of Clones nabbed.

abatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages abatt

Thanks woot! for the late nighter. Got one.

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

I've never posted a wishlist. I feel it cheapens the experience. But one time I saw someone got the night vision goggles they sell on here every now and then. And I coveted. I coveted the crap out of them.

mutedexposure

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mutedexposure

I highly suggest putting the amount of a Bundles of Clones in your paypal account. I know that with shipping and tax (darn you Texas!) I pay 8.64. All I have to do is click paypal and enter my pw and click the big yellow button. So much easier than your credit card not processing or not getting the 3 digit code in fast enough.

This is my first Bundles of Clones of the year. I may give it to my son for his graduation/good luck on boot camp in the sweltering summer heat gift.

I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life.
- George Burns

stabila711

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stabila711

Hooray I am two for two now! I loved my last one, I got a woot calendar (which of course was the greatest thing I have ever gotten from woot)

You know what I can really use though...

An induction hot plate. I have been waiting for one to come back to home.woot since that one day it was on there.

I decided to buy it at 5pm and it sold out 15 minutes earlier, I was super bummed.

Just saying...

dersimden

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dersimden
everwondering wrote:Not that it matters, but my order number is prime. I wonder what I'll receive!

Congrats to everyone else who scored this round and good luck vibes to everyone still trying! Hopefully your crap will come soon!

I had two primes in my Bundles of Clones order numbers so far. The first one was a good haul, the second one was generic stuff.

Still a GO!

zikzak

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zikzak
awnree1 wrote:I have never, ever seen a Bundles of Clones at this time of the day/night. Wow, I am surprised and pleased. I missed it of course, but it gives me hope that us midnight workers get a chance from time to time!

I think the rare late hour is the main reason I got one. Having to fight past only a fraction of the daytime crowd probably tilted the scales for me getting my first ever bag o krapp. Thanx Woot!

meganmarie05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganmarie05

Awww man, got to the whole your order is processing, then your order in not in! closest i have ever come to getting one! darn it! I want a Brick of Carbonite!

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288

Yay, Bundles of Clones on the first go around. Now I get to watch the remainder of the wootoff in peace without a panicked nervous twitch.

djdanx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages djdanx

I forgot to login, and I still managed to get my bulbous orb container! Nice pre-birthday present. I wonder if they knew? hmm...

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

Decided to call it a night about half an hour ago. Then heard the alarm on my computer going off in the other room, waking me and my boyfriend a short time later. We both sprang out of bed and were able to score a Brick of Carbonite on his account. Glad he was logged in..I can never remember my security code.

Only problem is now I'm wide awake. Congrats to all who scored a Bundles of Clones

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

monidel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monidel
beggarscoin wrote:So what's the coolest thing anyone has gotten in a Brick of Carbonite? This is my first.

61" TV

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................
A 61 INCH HDTV!! Thanks Woot! Love You!

spork7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spork7

Wooooo! Scored my first Bastion of Caliphate, a little less than a week til the anniversary of my first woot. My life is now complete. Now I live just to rub it in to those who have yet to score crap.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

I'd expect to see 3 more of them during this woot-off since it appeared there were 800+.

djdanx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages djdanx
awnree1 wrote:I have never, ever seen a Bundles of Clones at this time of the day/night. Wow, I am surprised and pleased. I missed it of course, but it gives me hope that us midnight workers get a chance from time to time!

They did the same thing last time. There were several smaller blathering old curmudgeons spread out throughout the woot off. I was ready and waiting...

Catawaba

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Catawaba

Curious to know what items people have received in recent crud bags....

What was I thinking?

darkblood251

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkblood251
alexschway wrote:GOSH DARNIT! I look at deals.woot for 1 minute and I donked myself.

same here.... darn

rgmekanic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgmekanic
dachshund51288 wrote:Yay, Bundles of Clones on the first go around. Now I get to watch the remainder of the wootoff in peace without a panicked nervous twitch.

My twitch is now a 100x worse since I want to get MORE CRAP!

First one I've one out of countless tries, cussing server timeouts. Orders NOT in

I remember one I was using 3 computers and my phone trying to get the elusive Bundles of Clones and ALL kept timing out, running back and fourth to refresh and enter code..

Love you Woot!

~Rich

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
Catawaba wrote:Curious to know what items people have received in recent crud bags....

Last month I got a wireless mouse, ratcheting screwdriver kit, t shirt, FatHead wall thingy, and some other cool stuff.

ronfronberg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ronfronberg

thanks woot

it is great that a wooter can only get one box of crapperjacks per woot-off

hopefully an HP Touchpad or Motorola Zoom, for the brother, will show up in the bag.

thou that is pushing it.

zikzak

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zikzak
beggarscoin wrote:So what's the coolest thing anyone has gotten in a Brick of Carbonite? This is my first.

The legendary 61" TV is the whole reason people run screaming to hit the "I Want One" button as soon as it comes up. Even the remote possibility of having one show up at your door after spending $9 is enough to make one go for it.

Most people get crap though.

If you are curious, you can find unboxing videos on YouTube and lists of what people got on other sites.
http://www.bagsofcrap.com/boc_items/

dachshund51288

joshobra wrote:That...scared...me.

My Wishlist

- I never got a monkey yet, I'd like monkey.. not a bag full though, I'd be too overwhelmed with monkies. Just one or two would be cool.

Haha, not a bagful--for some reason I can see them sending you a barrel of monkeys tho :-D

monidel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monidel
zikzak wrote:The legendary 61" TV is the whole reason people run screaming to hit the "I Want One" button as soon as it comes up. Even the remote possibility of having one show up at your door after spending $9 is enough to make one go for it.

Most people get crap though.

I did! In Oct. 2006. I had ordered 3 bags of scaffolding. They used to allow you to order 3 back then. I get 2 boxes and in one of the boxes there is a note that says, your 3rd scaffolding was unable to fit in this box. I didn't think anything of it. Well about a week later I get a call from a freight company saying they have a delivery. I told them that I didn't order anything that required freight. They said it was from Woot. I asked what it was and they said they couldn't say per the purchase order. So they came the next day in a semi truck. It was hilarious. It took 3 guys to get if off the truck. It's been a great TV and I still watch it in my living room. Other people that got them, well their TV's have crapped out on them already. No pun intended You can see the pictures on webshots. Wow, I talk a lot, sorry.

Here's the link to my note:
http://inlinethumb33.webshots.com/9504/2298031500089956379S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's a link to the day they brought in my TV:
http://inlinethumb14.webshots.com/3085/2053318450089956379S600x600Q85.jpg

I got a baby of the cosmos today, I hope you did too and if you did, let me know what you got
Monica

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................
A 61 INCH HDTV!! Thanks Woot! Love You!

barger10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barger10

first woot was July 07 and finally got a Bundles of Clones...

dersimden

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dersimden

Just counted: This is my 13th Bundles of Clones WOW including 2 April fools' and one Santa. I never got anything different than the usual since my 3rd crap and that was on 12/11/2008. I have a feeling that number 13th will have the charm.

Still a GO!

dachshund51288

rgmekanic wrote:My twitch is now a 100x worse since I want to get MORE CRAP!

First one I've one out of countless tries, cussing server timeouts. Orders NOT in

I remember one I was using 3 computers and my phone trying to get the elusive Bundles of Clones and ALL kept timing out, running back and fourth to refresh and enter code..

Love you Woot!

~Rich

It's funny my girlfriend must have known all along there was going to be a Bundles of Clones she was sitting in the living room earlier this evening complaining about this odd muscle twitch in her leg that wouldn't go away.

ragnarok2334

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragnarok2334
Catawaba wrote:Curious to know what items people have received in recent crud bags....

Check this site out

http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php

And of course there are all the youtube videos

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

Scoooooooooooooooooooooore…..Number 23!

Last time was a Letter
Oh how Oh How could it ever get Better
Colonel Crap you’ve returned
The randomness I’ve yearned
The anticipation you make
How long will the snals take
Till we dance again
My old Friend
F5ing I will be
Smiling with Glee

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

Catawaba

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Catawaba
scarredwithstars wrote:Last month I got a wireless mouse, ratcheting screwdriver kit, t shirt, FatHead wall thingy, and some other cool stuff.

Nice!

What was I thinking?