smiliesrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiliesrock
tonycyndy wrote:Dr. Woot says we're expecting a little Bundle of Coocoocachoo at 12 x 9.6 x 9.5 and weighing in at 3.5 lbs.

A reminder to those with 1 pounders...it'll grow! If it's currently listed at 1 lb, it's probably a fedex "placeholder"...so don't despair...

When do the dimensions show up? My other orders don't have dimensions on those shipments either..?

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob
smiliesrock wrote:When do the dimensions show up? My other orders don't have dimensions on those shipments either..?

You have to use the Myfedex tracking.

Link!

There's the primer for it.

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png

smiliesrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiliesrock
holygrailbob wrote:You have to use the Myfedex tracking.

Link!

There's the primer for it.

...work computer my iphone can't download it either.. I guess I'm just SOL. Thanks for the help though! Do you happen to know if Fedex updates during the night?

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob
smiliesrock wrote:...work computer my iphone can't download it either.. I guess I'm just SOL. Thanks for the help though! Do you happen to know if Fedex updates during the night?

I've seen tracking updates at all hours of the night. Also the browser version (myfedex) you just have to sign up and it runs an applet in your browser, you don't actually have to download anything.

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png

hoosiersparky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hoosiersparky

Um... why does mine only weigh 1.9 pounds? I feel inadequate.

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
hoosiersparky wrote:Um... why does mine only weigh 1.9 pounds? I feel inadequate.

You and me both. Mine comes in at 1.9lbs as well, with 12"x9.6"x9.5" dimensions....

But as we all know, it's not the size of your bag of crap, it's how you use it.

Or what's in it.

Or something.

Hey, it's crap. Surprise! :D

stryper2000

quality posts: 35 Private Messages stryper2000

my shipping is in the starting stages, it is at the 1 pound placeholder stage right now.

Can't wait to see what Woot is sending my way

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x38

stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200
Coogles wrote:My Bag o' Crap from the last batch offered shows "Shipment information sent to FedEx", no weight or dimensions yet!

I am in the last batch as well. Do not have a shipment notification from Woot. Was able to get the tracking number from MYFedEX but status this morning is still"Shipment information sent to FedEx". My guess they had to call in a bigger truck from some unknown location and it has not arrived yet.

mabsolon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mabsolon

3.4 lbs and 12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in. with an expected delivery date of June 5th to suburban Chicago.

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz

Some small craps headed my way.

Mine is 2.9, the wife's is 2.5.

Estimated delivery: June 5th.

edit: I just remembered that the 5th is the transit of Venus. Coincidence?

kreegah

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

*click*
Still in Dallas.

I'll just keep coming back to this post for the rest of the day. It seems more efficient.

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
ThunderThighs wrote:Let's see... my brother's best friend from high school works for FedEx. Does that count?

Did your friend see Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night?

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity

6.8 lbs
16 x 12.5 x 10.6
Due June 5th

I'm so excited! My one wish from last round was to get one that was a bit more unique -- my past few Bundles of Carrots have been exactly identical to a lot of others -- and I think my wish may be coming true! Dimensions seem pretty common, but this may be the heaviest one I've ever recieved, and there are only a few of us in the 6-pound range so far. I feel like Woot has finally let me into the cool kids' club. I've always envied the unique bundles the way I used to envy the girls who weren't socially awkward. I don't care if it's a five-pound weight and some junk that doesn't work!

Staying away from the forum until it arrives to make sure it's all a surprise, but can't wait to see what everyone got!

danbennett813

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danbennett813

i need some help with dimensions.

I created an fedex account put in my tracking info but still do not see any where for "advanced" information. Help a Brother out!!

hmmm

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988
danbennett813 wrote:i need some help with dimensions.

I created an fedex account put in my tracking info but still do not see any where for "advanced" information. Help a Brother out!!

I don't know where to get this info either, i created the account and put my tracking into the dashboard and i get the same info as if i didn't have the account...any better links or screen shots please...this is my 1st crap

mdrcoast

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mdrcoast

2.8 LBS

12.7 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in.

My God there can be anything in there! A major Award!

kreegah

jse1988 wrote:I don't know where to get this info either, i created the account and put my tracking into the dashboard and i get the same info as if i didn't have the account...any better links or screen shots please...this is my 1st crap

Once you've logged into my.fedex.com and included your tracking number, it should show up in the main "Advanced Tracking" window right under "Welcome So and So"

From there, just click on the line item and a window will pop up with your dimensions on the upper right.

lichme

quality posts: 2943 Private Messages lichme
jse1988 wrote:I don't know where to get this info either, i created the account and put my tracking into the dashboard and i get the same info as if i didn't have the account...any better links or screen shots please...this is my 1st crap

You have to log in, then go to the track dropdown, then select track using my fedex. Add your package using "Add Shipment", then it should be listed (3rd row down on the right)

janry

quality posts: 6 Private Messages janry

12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.

2.5 lbs

Estimated delivery via SmartPost: June 1, 2012 (Friday)

dlazz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dlazz

I guess I'm in the minority here...my tracking by reference doesn't work and my package has yet to be shipped.

This obviously means they're hand-delivering a Viper to my apartment.

jse1988

kreegah wrote:Once you've logged into my.fedex.com and included your tracking number, it should show up in the main "Advanced Tracking" window right under "Welcome So and So"

From there, just click on the line item and a window will pop up with your dimensions on the upper right.

it looks like i was using an older "classic" fedex account style, i upgrade my account to advanced and found the dimensions, still nothing yet...

thanks!

Rockhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rockhammer

Same here. 2.5 lbs, 12x9.6x9.5

janry wrote:12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.

2.5 lbs

Estimated delivery via SmartPost: June 1, 2012 (Friday)

bnceo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bnceo

No email yet with no tracking number or anything. I expect to get it in the next few days. I'll start getting worried if I see nothing by Friday.

bk2boarder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bk2boarder

My package is still awaiting shipping, I hope that means they are loading all of my Crap onto a pallet and haven't completed that yet!!

kreegah

bk2boarder wrote:My package is still awaiting shipping, I hope that means they are loading all of my Crap onto a pallet and haven't completed that yet!!

Hrm...Has anyone investigated a correlation between order of shipping and size of loot?

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Hmm... 3.1 lbs and 14.2 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in. Looks a little different than a lot of the others. But still not big enough for a tv or a Dyson! It's been quite some time since I've received any decent crap, so here's to hoping! (Come to think of it, my first crap was the only one with anything cool.)

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Don't forget to track your crap!

http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
mikebbass wrote:My normal method of getting there doesn't seem to be working then. Can you point me to moofi please?

I use a free app for my iphone called "wootie" It gives you all sites and the three or so moofi items as well.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

No email but used the old fedex trick and now it's showing me I have a 1 pound dimensionless package! Maybe it's a black hole!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

ingrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ingrown

3 lbs, 12x9.6x9.2 coming on 6/2 to south louisiana.

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

3.3 lbs 14in x 10.2in x 8.6in bound for LA

\

bjmcrawford

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmcrawford

I'm in the last batch and have gotten a placeholder.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

First batch
2.5 lbs
14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.

Hmm. Looks to be the lightest of my Bouts of Consternation so far. Good things come in small packages? Right?

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

1 lb place holder, June 6 delivery

First batch... hopefully it grows soon

mrvoodoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrvoodoo

3.3 pounds
12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.
due June 4th

runks7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runks7

105 LBS what could it be "SLLLAAAPPP" wake up you need to goto work. grr what a way to ruin a great dream. " :-( Pout now i need to goto work)

music2video

quality posts: 3 Private Messages music2video

for all the people with all the 4 pound and under Bouts of Consternation just think of all the Roku boxes and Velocity Cruz tablets that could fit in it. Or maybe woot will go old school and throw in 25 Sansa players.

jse1988

runks7 wrote:105 LBS what could it be "SLLLAAAPPP" wake up you need to goto work. grr what a way to ruin a great dream. " :-( Pout now i need to goto work)

really 105 pounds?

agapeallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agapeallen
gargreguan wrote:3.7 lbs.
12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in.

Almost the same on mine except it is 3.5 lbs.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
jse1988 wrote:really 105 pounds?

That was a dream

RAWR Imma Squarryl