Prateek00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Prateek00

Mine hasent even shipped yet, and I didnt do the fedex trick but I'm expecting it to be delivered around June 4-6

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288
CapnJB wrote:Booster is nothing other than corn sugar used to boost the alcohol content and dry out the beer a bit. You could likely do without it and have a decent session beer (provided the rest of the kit is relatively fresh and you keep your fermentation temps low). You can get some StarSan sanitizer from a local homebrew shop (or Amazon if that's how you roll).

FWIW, if you are interested in homebrewing Northern Brewer is currently offering a free starter kit (buckets and bottling equipment) when you buy a brew kettle and beer kit.

If you are going to get into Homebrewing, I would definitely recommend Northern Brewery. Great site and great supplies. They pretty much sell anything and everything you need from the starter kits to recipe kits to individual supplies.

editorkid

quality posts: 94 Private Messages editorkid
drgandalf wrote:Unfortunately, your wish will not be granted. You might get a Bunch of Change that is unique, but you can't get one that is more unique (since unique means different from all others)

Mmmmmmmnope. It does mean that, I mean, but it has also long meant "peculiar" and "unusual." Read the usage note in your MW11 Collegiate.

CyPhErNET

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CyPhErNET
DaveInSoCal wrote:On the truck with an estimated delivery date of 6/2/12. Weighing in at 2.2 lbs and dimensions of 14" x 10.2" x 8.6".

How do you see the dimensions

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
editorkid wrote:Mmmmmmmnope. It does mean that, I mean, but it has also long meant "peculiar" and "unusual." Read the usage note in your MW11 Collegiate.

u·nique/yo͞oˈnēk/
Adjective:
Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else:

existing as the only one or as the sole example;

having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable:

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988
CyPhErNET wrote:How do you see the dimensions

short answer
create a free fed-ex account, then you will see on the upper right hand side upgrade your fed-ex account. enter your code in your tracking center and see the dimensions

tashman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tashman
janry wrote:12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.

2.5 lbs

Estimated delivery via SmartPost: June 1, 2012 (Friday)

Mine is same size/weight, but June 5 est. delivery. Guess if I keep reading the blog, I will know my crap before it arrives.

jse1988

wanderbug2 wrote:Mine says Fedex Home delivery not smartpost. This is the first time I've used myfedex. Is that normal, or is that the default even with smartpost?

mine says smart post..so you may get a direct delivery..smartpost may not be available at your post office/area...maybe?

Grizphan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grizphan

4.5 pounds of pure goodness coming.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
wanderbug2 wrote:Mine says Fedex Home delivery not smartpost. This is the first time I've used myfedex. Is that normal, or is that the default even with smartpost?

No it's not, mine says smartpost even though its not there yet and has in the past... the only time mine was shipped via home was when it was a replacement crap

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Yayz! I haz a shipped!

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

Smartpost = Fedex hands off to USPS. (Which Sometimes works smooth But then the other times are questionable)

Home generally means Fedex mine states 3day. Which is how amazon always sent my packages.
Think it's amazon that ships out of Washington also. I generally get those in 1-2days.

I wish us all good luck on Our Bundle of Curiosity

Dave & Dessa

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
Dman27 wrote:No it's not, mine says smartpost even though its not there yet and has in the past... the only time mine was shipped via home was when it was a replacement crap

hmmm...interesting.

OK, it's left Irving and still placeholders for size & weight...this could be a very long couple of days! ;)

Smartpost is available here-I'm near Portland, OR...usually works fine. Certainly hasn't prevented me from incrementing my square resolutely upward, anyhow, ;)

royalrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalrose
wanderbug2 wrote:
Smartpost is available here-I'm near Portland, OR...usually works fine.

*waves at you* I'm also near PDX.

wanderbug2

royalrose wrote:*waves at you* I'm also near PDX.

*waves back* hi!

turbomog007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turbomog007

I just did the fedex trick. I still have the 1lb placeholder with dimensions N/A x N/A x N/A.

viet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viet
turbomog007 wrote:I just did the fedex trick. I still have the 1lb placeholder with dimensions N/A x N/A x N/A.

Mine just came in (I live in TX), and LOL WOOT. What is with the stuffed cow on the surfboard???

corysterrett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages corysterrett
turbomog007 wrote:I just did the fedex trick. I still have the 1lb placeholder with dimensions N/A x N/A x N/A.

Me Too! we have twin craps. =p

talwyn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn

I'm in TX too, and although I've checked FedEx by ref. #, I only see the 1 lb holder. Still haven't got an email with tracking number.

I'm going to guess they're working on finding a suitable Bastion Of Candidates. Even now, I'm trying to concentrate on work and not f5ing the heck out of my email and that FedEx page.

Brandnew11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brandnew11

Mine is a somewhat worrying 2.3 pounds. Will be here on the second. Will update with its contents then!

smiliesrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiliesrock
wanderbug2 wrote:*waves back* hi!

OOOH!! ME TOO!!! HLSBRO! Holla! I'm checking in with my very first Boatload of Cash!

1lb NA/NA/NA

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB
drgandalf wrote:Since identical is "exactly the same"...

(Dr G is in pedantic professor mode)

drgandalf wrote:Sheesh.

Glad I'm not as hen-pecked as you guys. My wife enjoys seeing the Bags of Crap that I get, and has even gotten a few of her own. And we have nothing to complain about the cost, after getting 20 BOCs, my total cost is -$57. Yes, that's negative $57, since I sold a few of the items. But even better, I've had all this wonderful Crap!

Pedantic Professor must be the hidden identity of Captain Superfluous Comma!

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
viet wrote:Mine just came in (I live in TX), and LOL WOOT. What is with the stuffed cow on the surfboard???

Thats really quick to get yours but why didnt you post more info? We want to know all the details!!! Weight, dimensions, contents?! Wooting minds want to know! Wooting minds NEED to know!

*Edit to give you more info on your new cow*
"COWABUNGA" Officially licensed, beautiful new Cow Parade PLUSH by HERRINGTON Teddy Bear Company! This beautifully designed, high quality plush has a
jointed "endoskeleton" so all legs are fully possible. COW-A-BUNGA is about 8" tall and 12" long and 5" wide. An awesome Holiday Gift for ANY Cow Parade Collectors! Mail in your swing tag for a free certificate of authenticity.

smiliesrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiliesrock
crickee wrote:
Thats really quick to get yours but why didnt you post more info? We want to know all the details!!! Weight, dimensions, contents?! Wooting minds want to know! Wooting minds NEED to know!

Also, what else was in your bundles of cushions?

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

380520xx
11.7 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.
3.4 lbs
estimated delivery date 5 Jun
shipping to North Dakota
purchased 3:30am Blanket of Clouds offering

Super exciting!

corysterrett

viet wrote:Mine just came in (I live in TX), and LOL WOOT. What is with the stuffed cow on the surfboard???

Post a picture please. What was the weight and what batch of crap did it come from?

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
smiliesrock wrote:Also, what else was in your bundles of cushions?

This wasnt my item, was viet's. I was asking for more info on his bundle too.

I still have a placeholder as I figured I would. I was in the very last set at 9pm on the last day. Im just here waiting patiently. Entertaining myself with yalls weight and dimensions. Wondering what kinds of goodies everyone will get.

jess92489

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jess92489

No email for shipping yet, but I did the Fedex trick and I have a 1 lb. placeholder with no dimensions.

viet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viet
corysterrett wrote:Post a picture please. What was the weight and what batch of crap did it come from?

Bouts of Consternation from 5/23/12 at about 3AM CST.

3.2lbs
3XL Green Shirt (Blank)
Notebook "Hell Is Other People" on the cover
Empty paper bag with woot exclamation mark
CowParade stuffed cow with surfboard lol (New in package)
TrendyBudz earbuds (New in package)
Cheap Women's watch lol?
Leather Kindle Fire Case

Probably one of the best Bouts of Consternation#39;s I've gotten but still very useless. I will use the earbuds and notebook I guess. It did made me laugh though.

editorkid

quality posts: 94 Private Messages editorkid
drgandalf wrote:u·nique/yo͞oˈnēk/
Adjective:
Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else:

existing as the only one or as the sole example;

having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable:

Wherever you got that, it doesn't matter. (The image link is broken here.) Read your dictionary. This is why pedants make terrible editors.

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08
viet wrote:Bouts of Consternation from 5/23/12 at about 3AM CST.

3.2lbs
3XL Green Shirt (Blank)
Cheap Women's watch lol?
Leather Kindle Fire Case

Probably one of the best Bouts of Consternation#39;s I've gotten but still very useless. I will use the earbuds and notebook I guess. It did made me laugh though.

Not a bad haul at all!

colonelcrap

quality posts: 9 Private Messages colonelcrap

Staff

Gatzby wrote:I love the smell of Crap in the morning. It smells like... victory.

We've just received a missive from the front lines where Colonel Crap is pinned down, under fire from a squad of sentient Roombas. He assures me it's just a flesh wound and wanted you to know the Crap must go through.

In fact, it started shipping yesterday and should complete today.

Buy war bonds!

Thanks to Gatzby for getting my message out and thanks for the cover story. Fact of the matter is, the Colonel was struggling to figure out how this new radio works. In my day, you'd just push the button to talk and release to listen. This new system with all it's buttons and lights caused me to have to get one of our snot-nosed privates to explain it to me. Now that I'm able to communicate again, I'm happy to report that the entire deployment of Bandwidth Obstacle Campaign should be complete by 1800 hours today. More than ever, Stay Calm...and Carry On. The Colonel

talwyn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
colonelcrap wrote:Thanks to Gatzby for getting my message out and thanks for the cover story. Fact of the matter is, the Colonel was struggling to figure out how this new radio works. In my day, you'd just push the button to talk and release to listen. This new system with all it's buttons and lights caused me to have to get one of our snot-nosed privates to explain it to me. Now that I'm able to communicate again, I'm happy to report that the entire deployment of Bandwidth Obstacle Campaign should be complete by 1800 hours today. More than ever, Stay Calm...and Carry On. The Colonel

Yes Sir!! Salutes

Keep up the good fight, Colonel!

jse1988

just got my info...

5,3 lbs / 2,5 kgs
12.2 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in.

Due in my hands monday!

looks as if it is the same as everyone else's though

corysterrett

3.2lbs
3XL Green Shirt (Blank)
Cheap Women's watch lol?
Leather Kindle Fire Case

That's not bad at all. I think the bragging rights and the mystery of the crap is worth the $8. If mine was filled with nothing but Texas air I would laugh my ass off and love it.

wanderbug2

smiliesrock wrote:OOOH!! ME TOO!!! HLSBRO! Holla! I'm checking in with my very first Boatload of Cash!

1lb NA/NA/NA

Hi there! *waves again*
My first bouquet of calendulas, too!

(I'm beginning to read the N/A x N/A x N/A as NA-NA-NA-NA-NA..... lol)

wanderbug2

jse1988 wrote:just got my info...

5,3 lbs / 2,5 kgs
12.2 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in.

Due in my hands monday!

looks as if it is the same as everyone else's though

Isn't the weight higher?

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland

3.2lbs
3XL Green Shirt (Blank)
Cheap Women's watch lol?
Leather Kindle Fire Case

I would love to get this bag. LOVE. I want a cow. And a bag with a "?" on it. SO BAD.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
wanderbug2 wrote:Isn't the weight higher?

Just got updates with the same weight, 5.3lbs. And it made it all the way to......... Dallas!

The cows were in the last batch as well. Anyone interested in the 'Moodle'? Kinda of a pink poodle/cow hybrid. PM me.

runks7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runks7

June 6th and 3.9 lbs. of pure happiness coming