Dickie1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dickie1977

Got my tracking info and it looks like I'll be getting a 2.9 lb Bouts of Consternation in a 12 x 9.6 x 9.5 vessel that should be arriving on Monday June 4th. I am moist with anticipation.

... you can smell it.

lotguitar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lotguitar

4.1 lbs; 12in.x9.6in.x9.2in.

"It ain't heavy. It's my ba-ag!"

Scheduled to be in upstate SC on 6/6!!!

jhrdy724

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhrdy724

FedEx got updated:
4.6 lbs.
12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.
6/5 anticipated (greatly) delivery.

Excited that my first Bouts of Consternation has some weight to it!

gbcue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gbcue

Just got my info, looks like the weights are changing constantly now.

12.2 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in.
5.0 lbs

Due to me on 6/7, such a long time.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

14.2 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.

weighing in at 8.7lb

...Insert big grin face here :D

this is my heaviest crap yet!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Mine left Dallas, TX.. if it follows the same path as all my other smartpost packages.. It should get to Phoenix, AZ in a day or so.. then off to me in Las Vegas!

Looking forward to reading what everyone gets almost as much as getting my own... Almost.

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08
colonelcrap wrote:Thanks to Gatzby for getting my message out and thanks for the cover story. Fact of the matter is, the Colonel was struggling to figure out how this new radio works. In my day, you'd just push the button to talk and release to listen. This new system with all it's buttons and lights caused me to have to get one of our snot-nosed privates to explain it to me. Now that I'm able to communicate again, I'm happy to report that the entire deployment of Bandwidth Obstacle Campaign should be complete by 1800 hours today. More than ever, Stay Calm...and Carry On. The Colonel

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

I just checked the FedEx track by reference number and it seems that at 10:55pm last night electronic info was sent to FedEx. FedEx is still showing the 1 lb placeholder.

Since I got my Bag in the final group of bags, I expect it to be one of the last ones shipped out.

My hope is that Col. Crap read my post last week and is going to help me pay for that $3,500 emergency plumbing bill by sending a batch of stuff that I can resell on Craigslist to earn some money.

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark

Size: 25.7 in. x 16.2 in. x 10.8 in.
Weight: 28.7 lbs
ETA: 06/06/2012

Typically I receive it one day earlier than the ETA when shipped via smartpost.

I'll try to contain my excitement and wonder the best I can over the next few days.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
viet wrote:
CowParade stuffed cow with surfboard lol (New in package)

I was lucky enough to get a bag last time. My wife made me donate my CowParade stuffed cow with 2 traveling teddy bears to the Veterans. Hopefully someone will get a kick out of it.

\

mikeschrad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikeschrad

2.4lbs, 12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in. on it's way to Colorado, due Saturday!

It appears that my crap will beat my HTC Evo 4g LTE that I ordered on 5/10. Stoked and bummed at the same time.

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

My 10 lb, 25x16x10 crap will be here June 7th!

My Wife's 5 lb, 12x9x9 crap will arrive the same day!

I am banished from returning here until we get our craps though, so I don't "spoil the surprise".

Merry Crapmas to all and to all a happy Crapping!

carriegirl79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carriegirl79

12x9x9
2.3 lbs

Got it in the 3am round

http://pbckt.com/pd.JEBLeJ

3xl blue shirt
Red kindle cover
Trendy ear buds
Woot monkey (no sound)
Turkey thermometer
Clips that say naughty words
Woot bag with question mark

ericsuquet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ericsuquet

6.3 lbs
20.2 in. x 20 in. x 8.8 in.

A big(ish) one! Medium I guess, but heavier than previous ones!

theazman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theazman

12x9.6x9.5
3 lbs
Supposed to be here Friday, June 1!

theazman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theazman

Where are you that you got it already?

carriegirl79 wrote:12x9x9
2.3 lbs

Got it in the 3am round

http://pbckt.com/pd.JEBLeJ

3xl blue shirt
Red kindle cover
Trendy ear buds
Woot monkey (no sound)
Turkey thermometer
Clips that say naughty words
Woot bag with question mark

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
bfg9000 wrote:
The cows were in the last batch as well. Anyone interested in the 'Moodle'? Kinda of a pink poodle/cow hybrid. PM me.

You can't post a description of something like that without a picture! Is this it?

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
wanderbug2 wrote:You can't post a description of something like that without a picture! Is this it?

Yep. That's it.

Not to get too far off topic, but I can't seem to find the Private Message area. We used to have didn't we?

carriegirl79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carriegirl79
theazman wrote:Where are you that you got it already?

Ft Worth. Just got the tracking number this morning so was super surprised when it showed up this afternoon!!

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB
bfg9000 wrote:Not to get too far off topic, but I can't seem to find the Private Message area. We used to have didn't we?

Scroll up to the top of the page. Just above the page number links there is a small envelope. Click it... it will take you to your PMs.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bfg9000 wrote:Yep. That's it.

Not to get too far off topic, but I can't seem to find the Private Message area. We used to have didn't we?

The envelopes are still by the name, you may want to log out and in again to see if that fixes it.

I'm just hanging out, really.

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000
ericsuquet wrote:6.3 lbs
20.2 in. x 20 in. x 8.8 in.

A big(ish) one! Medium I guess, but heavier than previous ones!

this almost the same dimensions for mine except my weight is at 6.4 lbs so looks like you and I may be getting the same stuff

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x38

turbomog007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turbomog007

yay, my info just updated with the weight and dimensions. My barrel of chocolate will be 8.4lbs with the dimensions of 23.7 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

mine left Irving tx at 730am is all I know. weight & size has yet to change.
Ok back to browsing sellout & Deals.

Dave & Dessa

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I had assembled a large Bag of Crap to be sold at the charity auction at Balticon last weekend to benefit BBFK, BSFS Books For Kids. BSFS is the Baltimore Science Fiction Society.

I took the small duffel from the last BOC and stuffed it full of items, mostly from previous BOCs of mine and my wife's. 14 items plus the bag.

I'm happy to say that the Bag of Crap sold for $88! Unfortunately, I didn't meet up with the buyer later to find out how much he enjoyed the Bag.

Thanks Woot! for sending me all that interesting stuff that I could then use to help underprivileged kids get their very own books!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

drgandalf wrote:I mentioned earlier in this thread that I had assembled a large Bag of Crap to be sold at the charity auction at Balticon last weekend to benefit BBFK, BSFS Books For Kids. BSFS is the Baltimore Science Fiction Society.

I took the small duffel from the last BOC and stuffed it full of items, mostly from previous BOCs of mine and my wife's. 14 items plus the bag.

I'm happy to say that the Bag of Crap sold for $88! Unfortunately, I didn't meet up with the buyer later to find out how much he enjoyed the Bag.

Thanks Woot! for sending me all that interesting stuff that I could then use to help underprivileged kids get their very own books!

That is a most awesome and decent thing you did. A++

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mutters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutters

mine is only 2.2lb or 1kg... small bag... Q.Q I hope it's something good or a letter in it.

jdtex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdtex

Got Mine
1 Stuffed cow boat kinda thing
2 gawdy sunflower bag purple
3 earbuds x2
4 spitball dartboard
5 3xtra lge orange t shirt
6 cheap watch (made in China)
7 random camera case.

royalrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalrose

Placeholder info has been updated!

13.2 lbs
25.5 in. x 16.5 in. x 10.6 in.

Due 6/7. I can't wait, I'm super excited!!! Maybe it will be more reinforcements like the big green army men in my last shipment!!

drgandalf

Finally got my package size and weight by using tracking by reference to get the tracking number, and then plugging that into MyFedex.

6.5 lbs, but in an odd size box: 20" x 20" x 8.8", scheduled for next Tuesday.

What could be in a box that size? Too light to be a Roomba or a Scooba. We shall see!

talwyn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn

Hurrah! Finally the FedEx thing updated... 10.5 lbs! I can't really see the dimensions, though, but... ah well. Expected delivery is June 4th. We'll see.

drgandalf

PemberDucky wrote:That is a most awesome and decent thing you did. A++

Thank you. Its particularly enjoyable since I am the BBFK auctioneer, so I get to encourage the bidders as much as I can!

I plan to do it again in the future, assuming I have enough Crap to fill another Bag!

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

Grr... mine is still a placeholder 1 lb N/A x N/A x N/A. Does this mean I'm getting a pallet of car wax?

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave
paigeorose92 wrote:Grr... mine is still a placeholder 1 lb N/A x N/A x N/A. Does this mean I'm getting a pallet of car wax?

Maybe a pallet of toilet paper LOL

Dave & Dessa

Fluffy215

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fluffy215
paigeorose92 wrote:Grr... mine is still a placeholder 1 lb N/A x N/A x N/A. Does this mean I'm getting a pallet of car wax?

Mine is still in placeholder also, thinking I may be getting a pallet of those stuffed cows LOL

corysterrett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages corysterrett

1.8 LB
12.2" x 9" x 5"
ETA: 6/6

It's from the last wave of craps from the woot-off.

rude1979us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rude1979us

4.8 lbs

Due 6/7

jalopatin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jalopatin

got mine in the final round and still in place holder mode.

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08

Just got the update...

Fiancee's - 2.9 lb 15.7x12.5x10.7
Mine - 2.9 lb 15.7x12.5x10.7

How cute is that? Woot!, did you get us matching items for the wedding? What are the chances that you put a 2.9 lb DJ in mine, and a 2.9 lb photographer in hers? I recently found out that those services are NOT cheap.

bjmcrawford

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmcrawford

Mine got tendered:
10.4 lbs
25.2 in. x 16.2 in. x 10.6 in.

Biggest one I've ever gotten by quite a bit (next biggest was 7.5 lbs, roughly), which follows the smallest one I ever got (1.9 last time up)

I was in the last round, for what it's worth.