zikzak

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zikzak

Thanks for the awesome eyewitness report!

By the way, you still get 3, My receipt says so. They just automatically order 3 for you now without providing a choice for 1 or 2.

monidel wrote:I did! In Oct. 2006. I had ordered 3 bags of scaffolding. They used to allow you to order 3 back then. I get 2 boxes and in one of the boxes there is a note that says, your 3rd scaffolding was unable to fit in this box. I didn't think anything of it. Well about a week later I get a call from a freight company saying they have a delivery. I told them that I didn't order anything that required freight. They said it was from Woot. I asked what it was and they said they couldn't say per the purchase order. So they came the next day in a semi truck. It was hilarious. It took 3 guys to get if off the truck. It's been a great TV and I still watch it in my living room.

modernchaot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modernchaot

Oh the smell of victory! My order is in and I can't await with what Woot will surprise me... I'd be more than pleased if there would be some Gameboy Games (which probably are unlikely)... also I should stop talking like that. Woot just isn't the Weihnachtsmann.

Anyways, good luck to all of the people still hunting for their brown bagged prey

I make YouTube videos: youtube.com/lufthansa7478

I also have shirts to trade, so PM me... I dare you to!

Catawaba

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Catawaba
ragnarok2334 wrote:Check this site out

http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php

And of course there are all the youtube videos

Thank you!

What was I thinking?

hertowntoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hertowntoo

Whomever approved the multiple Bundles of Clones#39;s throughout a WootOff is a positive genious. You hit the nail on the head with fairness and equality for all wooters, no matter what their time/work/sleep/play schedule is. BRAVO WOOT GODS...there should never be another complaint and what a BRILLIENT way to keep shoppers around the clock and not dropping off after THE SINGLE Bundles of Clones had been offered...SMART SMART SMART!!! BTW-I got's me one this first go round! Woot! Woot! Thank You

monidel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monidel
zikzak wrote:Thanks for the awesome eyewitness report!

By the way, you still get 3, My receipt says so. They just automatically order 3 for you now without providing a choice for 1 or 2.

Thanks! Good luck with your bag!

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................
A 61 INCH HDTV!! Thanks Woot! Love You!

Leslie14

quality posts: 77 Private Messages Leslie14

Seriously SOOO excited!! I mentioned that right??

I don't care if they send me 3 sets of post-it-notes... I'm going to have them bronzed!

caeruleas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caeruleas

Welp, that was fast.

zikzak

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zikzak
Leslie14 wrote:Seriously SOOO excited!! I mentioned that right??
I don't care if they send me 3 sets of post-it-notes... I'm going to have them bronzed!

I know, it's "my first time" too...a night you never forget...

coffeenogrumpy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coffeenogrumpy

kawaiimika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawaiimika

Rock on my first one since 12/10!

monidel

coffeenogrumpy wrote:i blinked!

Sorry, you've been a Wooter for 2 years prior to me. Happy wooting and see you soon!

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................

Leslie14

quality posts: 77 Private Messages Leslie14
zikzak wrote:I know, it's "my first time" too...a night you never forget...

Losing my virginity wasn't even nearly this fun!!!

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288

I just realized woot! doesn't ship to outside the US; I'm moving to Canada in August, what ever will I do?!?!

--sad panda--

woot!, how long until you ship internationally, or at least Canada? I wouldn't mind paying extra on shipping.

Catawaba

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Catawaba

Holy Moldy Cheese! I have an order number and a receipt for the crud bag. First one ever, in almost 5 years of Wooting! YAY me.

What was I thinking?

Holysin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Holysin

Wow, for the first (and likely last) time my last two orders were Bundles of Clones. (this one and last month's)

Woot Woot I say! Now back to watching the SpaceX launch (lead-in), this time with luck it'll move ;)

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

The fun begins... oh the anticipation!

coffeenogrumpy

dachshund51288 wrote:I just realized woot! doesn't ship to outside the US; I'm moving to Canada in August, what ever will I do?!?!

--sad panda--

woot!, how long until you ship internationally, or at least Canada? I wouldn't mind paying extra on shipping.

you'll have to make friends with friends named "coffee"
maybe it'll make it to canada...

chefferz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefferz

I hope I get a Brick of Carbonite tomorrow, because it will be my birthday, and there is nothing better then a Birthday Bundles of Clones ;D

I still haven't gotten my Bundles of Clones yet from last round, sucks being military stationed overseas. Everything takes FOREVERRR.

From a fellow soldier, please Colonel Crap!, the Bundles of Clones is torturous enough! My expected arrival date for mine is 13 June! And that was from last month's woot off!

CAisBurning

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CAisBurning

None. Member since 2007.

coffeenogrumpy

monidel wrote:Sorry, you've been a Wooter for 2 years prior to me. Happy wooting and see you soon!

you're one of THOSE wooters that gets a tv!!!! i think i got an plug in aroma thingy. orange scented.a calendar of crap and a few puffs of air.

nice to "meet" ya

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

I just realized that the shirt I got in my last Bundles of Clones is a limited edition shirt.woot! First!!1! Anniversary shirt. Even has an official number (1629/4100)

monidel

coffeenogrumpy wrote:you're one of THOSE wooters that gets a tv!!!! i think i got an plug in aroma thingy. orange scented.a calendar of crap and a few puffs of air.

nice to "meet" ya

One day it will be something fabulous for you!

Clement30

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Clement30

Was in a World of Warcraft LFR fighting Ultraxion, when this showed up. Yes, I did get the woot, AND I still managed to remain in the top 5 DPS for the fight.

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Congrats all you lucky Bundles of Clones'ers...

chubechpmnk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chubechpmnk

Thumbs up to the Woot Brains! Awesome way to give a Bundles of Clones for the hard-core, late-night wooters! I wasn't smart enough to be watching close, but I still highly admire!

TheSunshyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheSunshyn

I was just getting out of the tub when I vaguely heard something I thought might be a crap alert. I grabbed a towel and got all the way across the house, leaned over a suddenly unhappy cat, and managed to hit the button. I was sure it was going to leave me at the processing screen so was quite surprised to find that I actually snagged a Brick of Carbonite!!

Holysin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Holysin
beggarscoin wrote:So what's the coolest thing anyone has gotten in a Brick of Carbonite? This is my first.

Last woot the first wooter to grab the Bundles of Clones got a 42" tv. (see http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php and sort by weight for previous ones to see more interesting things)

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori

Look at the map for this first crappy offering. The entire East Coast was asleep. Well, except for me. I was up, aware of the Woot Off during my insomnia, but I went to take a shower.. Now I am not only going to be sleepy all day, but sad. I have to care for 27 dogs alone at a shelter. If I checked Woot, someone would surely die. Even a Brick of Carbonite is not worth that, or is it?

celinec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celinec
TheSunshyn wrote:I was just getting out of the tub when I vaguely heard something I thought might be a crap alert. I grabbed a towel and got all the way across the house, leaned over a suddenly unhappy cat, and managed to hit the button. I was sure it was going to leave me at the processing screen so was quite surprised to find that I actually snagged a Brick of Carbonite!!

I give you a solid 9.8 for style and level of difficulty. .02 point deduction for the unhappy cat.

BShocked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BShocked

Dear Woot gods,

I really really need a new phone.

That is all.

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

May I please have a box of crap?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gina3graces wrote:May I please have a box of crap?

You forgot to say 'pretty please'.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gina3graces

Yes, pretty please?

ThunderThighs

Staff

gina3graces wrote:Yes, pretty please?

Too late now.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Heymisterg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Heymisterg

2th brick of carbonite i'm shur it be good

~Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee
~Random Crap
~Brick of Carbonite
~Nike Adult Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt
~Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
~3-Watt Cree LED Aluminum Flashlight

wrwine3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wrwine3

I hope woot blew out the Tron fatheads last time. I really hope that if I am lucky this time I am not condemned to receive all of them woot has left.

Although the boxes might make a great lincoln log type fort...

gina3graces

ThunderThighs wrote:Too late now.

May I pretty please too late now have a box of crap?

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori
ThunderThighs wrote:Too late now.

Bahahaha. Thank you. Somehow your post made me feel better about missing it. I won't say pretty please, but GIVE me one later tonight after I save some pups, but make it on East Coast time. Wait, please GIVE me one ;)

ThunderThighs

Staff

RNLori wrote:Bahahaha. Thank you. Somehow your post made me feel better about missing it. I won't say pretty please, but GIVE me one later tonight after I save some pups, but make it on East Coast time. Wait, please GIVE me one ;)

FORUM MODERATOR

Dartman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Dartman

Well like I said I've been trying a LONG time. I joined up august 6th 2005 when I heard about a little 8" sub woofer for cars deal and I needed something for my car that was cheap and easy to install. I think they even consider me a early member as they hadn't been around long at that point so for me it's been a LONG strange and fun trip to finally get a Bundles of Clones