Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara

Mine has arrived at the FedEx facility, 2.1 lbs, 12.2 in. x 9.2 in. x 5 in. I was in the last batch of Bouts of Consternation also. From experience, the size/weight may change drastically during shipment as it goes through various points. It's due here on 6 June.

operry1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages operry1

3.4 lbs. I'm thinking a flying monkey, a rubber band, and a knitting needle to pop my enthusiasm bubble.

4wheeler4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4wheeler4

Mine is still 1lb and a non-dimensional object.

owlhooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages owlhooter

Got mine today.

2 Bug Zapper Rackets
1 XL Blue T-shirt
1 Spitball dartboard
1 Bottle cleaning tablets
1 Diva Darling headband
1 Sunflower bag
1 Chuck Norris talking doll (dead battery so no talking)

3.4 lbs
16 in. x 12.2 in. x 10.6 in.

alphasumit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphasumit

Mine is 3.4 pounds.
15.7 in. x 12.2 in. x 10.6 in
got it in last wave

excited and feeling a bit down looking at so many ppl getting 10 pounders.

p.s. this is my first Bite of Coolness

bill7718

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bill7718

Bouts of Consternation #3 On its way!

Click for full size if Woot! chops it.

dgmiller13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dgmiller13

3.1 pounds departing Dallas to waltz across Texas. Due to arrive in New Braunfels on 6/4. I will use this time to practice my dance moves in anticipation of its arrival.

anibunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anibunny

15.7 in. x 12.2 in. x 10.6 in. weighing in at 4.10 lbs!

Estimated delivery Friday, June 8th.

I wonder how many carrots you can fit in that box~

Bunnies Ogling Carrots: 1

timdthomas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timdthomas

12 in. x 9.2 in. x 5 in.
1.8 lbs
Arriving 6/6

One of my lighter hauls.

rsimms

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rsimms

I'm still awaiting shipping. I'm telling myself that 100 pounds of crap takes a long time to pack.

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

Way to lazy to find out the weight and all that tracking stuff. If you google the weight of your box, it will tell you what to expect.

Last time, it told me I could be getting 2 lbs of some fancy calf brains. Very popular in France. Thank the Woot that is not what I got.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

When posting your crap add the weight guys!! dimensions too if your cool

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru

Is it bigger than a breadbox?
-Nope, it is definitely smaller than a breadbox.

2.9lbs
Expected delivery on 6/6.
Scored mine on the last round.

Game on!

HoytClagwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell

1.8lbs. estimated delivery 6/6

vrysen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vrysen
dessndave wrote:Maybe a pallet of toilet paper LOL

I could sure use a pallet of TP. Then the husband would never run out

banzaiwolfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banzaiwolfe
timdthomas wrote:12 in. x 9.2 in. x 5 in.
1.8 lbs
Arriving 6/6

One of my lighter hauls.

I probably go the same thing you did, exactly the same for me. Well, except it's coming 2 days earlier.

Jauntee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jauntee
Dman27 wrote:if your cool

If my cool what?

postaltaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages postaltaco

4.40 pounds

16x 12.5x 10.6

due June 5th

imawlkr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawlkr

Got my info:

3.2lbs
16.2x12.2x10.4 inches

Kind of light, but it is my first one in four years of trying so I will be happy with what ever it may contain.

Thanks WOOT!!

WoadWarrior

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WoadWarrior

Mine is due Tuesday. (according to Fedex) 4.1 lbs, 16 x 12.5 x 10.6.

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Due in NJ on 6/6.

3.2 lbs, 15.7 x 12.2 x 10.6

See you all on Wednesday!

lordbowen

quality posts: 288 Private Messages lordbowen

My previous two Bouts of Consternation were shipped via FedEx Home Delivery. Both arrived without the FedEx 1 lb. placeholder weight ever updating. My current Bouts of Consternation is now enroute and I fully expect it to also arrive without knowing its actual weight. So if your Bouts of Consternation is coming via home delivery, don't be surprised if it arrives without the 1 lb. weight ever updating.

FYI, my first Bouts of Consternation weighed 30 lbs., about 28 lbs. of which was comprised of 28 identical 2010 calendars (received October 2010). My second Bouts of Consternation weighed about 5-6 lbs. and contained much better crap. You just never know with crap.

Kingu

quality posts: 42 Private Messages Kingu

Last Carp out the door...

3.8 lbs
12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in.

Est delivery 6/4 in Los Angeles.

(No, I don't know if it's really the last carp or not out the door, just that I'm listed as last, so am just going off of that...)

magesu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages magesu

well, i got mine in the last round, but still have the 1 lb place holder with no updates till now...

And since I live 20 minutes away from carrolton, I fully expect to get the bag without ever seeing the placeholder updated...

my very first Bouts of Consternation so the anticipation is killing....

Kingu wrote:Last Carp out the door...

3.8 lbs

(No, I don't know if it's really the last carp or not out the door, just that I'm listed as last, so am just going off of that...)

stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200

I got mine in the last round as well. Still shows that "Shipment information sent to FedEx" without being picked up as of yet. Est shipping still says 29May no est delivery date. Waiting eagerly to find out my information. Then I can day dream on what may fit in the package.

itnsotacello

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itnsotacello

3.8 lbs

I really hope you're not last, mine is still awaiting shipping. That's starting to make me nervous.

freelance

quality posts: 15 Private Messages freelance

Darn it!

The laptop I was using to watch Netflix just died. I kept looking at the Roku boxes during the woot off and saying, "Its okay, the laptop is doing fine" - Well, not anymore.

If I am lucky there will be an excellent one in the Bouts of Consternation Otherwise, I have to hope Woot! sells them again ... like really soon.

Gosh! I could kick myself. How many roku boxes did they sell? shoulda, coulda...

**** Woot!
***Woot!

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08

3.8 lbs

Kingu - Did you actually get your Bouts of Consternation in the wootoff? I never saw the 3000 come up.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
lordbowen wrote:My previous two Bouts of Consternation were shipped via FedEx Home Delivery. Both arrived without the FedEx 1 lb. placeholder weight ever updating. My current Bouts of Consternation is now enroute and I fully expect it to also arrive without knowing its actual weight. So if your Bouts of Consternation is coming via home delivery, don't be surprised if it arrives without the 1 lb. weight ever updating.

(snip)

This was very helpful-thanks!

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc

Does anyone know how Woot decides which bags will be sent via FedEx Home Delivery or via SmartPost?

Mine are always sent via FedEx Home. You will hear no complaints from me on that, but I was wondering why it's sent that way. I know SmartPost is available where I live in NW Oregon, since Amazon uses that sometimes.

I don't get anything special in my bags -- yet ;) -- so I know it's not that.

Just curious.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

Kingu

quality posts: 42 Private Messages Kingu
zatkins08 wrote:Kingu - Did you actually get your Bouts of Consternation in the wootoff? I never saw the 3000 come up.

I was 2999 until the update to beta, as far as I know, when the number changed to 3000.

mylilchatterbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mylilchatterbox

4.5lbs

super excited <3

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Last batch
Delivery to San Antonio, TX 6/4
3.6 lbs
15.7 in. x 12.5 in. x 10.6 in.

I may have to wait till Monday for my BOC but my monkeys are being delivered TODAY!!

icosplay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icosplay

Mine left this morning, showing

5.1 lbs

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
drgandalf wrote:Thank you. Its particularly enjoyable since I am the BBFK auctioneer, so I get to encourage the bidders as much as I can!

I plan to do it again in the future, assuming I have enough Crap to fill another Bag!

I live only 25ish minutes from the Hunt Valley. I suspect I (and especially my wife) would be more than happy to donate additional bag of crap contents to enhance(?) your offering next time. :D

rsimms

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rsimms

Okay. Left Fedex @ 9:16pm last night. Weight 6.6lbs. Dimensions 15.7in x 12.5in x 10.6in. Expected delivery June 5.

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828

So my Bunch of Change has arrived at Fed Ex and left the Fed Ex facility in TX but it still only has a weight of 1 lb. I originally figured that was just a placeholder weight but now I'm beginning to wonder. Is it possible that my package is really just one pound or can the weight still change?

Thanks! :-)

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828
wanderbug2 wrote:This was very helpful-thanks!

Just saw this post which is a very helpful answer to the post I just made asking if it was possible that my 1 lb package really isn't 1 lb.

Thanks!

Edit: Only saw the post thanking the original poster for the info so when I replied it only showed that. Ahhhhhhh!! Didn't see the original post and not going back to search so to the person who posted not to be surprised if your package never updates from the 1 lb placeholder.....THANK YOU!!

Streiff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Streiff

6.5 lbs

20.2 in. x 20 in. x 8.8 in.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

If anyone else is having trouble obtaining dimensions even after registering with fedex.com make sure to hover over "Track" then select "Track using MyFedEx". It may ask if you are sure you want to upgrade to the more detailed tracking of MyFedEx(theres no charge). Agree and then add your tracking number under "add shipment". Select the tracking number from your list and you should now have the dimensions.

3rd BOC and Im just now figuring out where to find dimensions after registering, so I thought I'd share. I had given up on the first two and just called to get dimensions.