stars200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars200

Still not showing picked up by FedEx

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828
bfg9000 wrote:Yep. That's it.

Not to get too far off topic, but I can't seem to find the Private Message area. We used to have didn't we?

Oh my, my son would LOVE a moodle! I sure hope I get one!!

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828
wanderbug2 wrote:It's on the way!
I got my tracking email last night.

First batch
delivery says 6-02, near PDX.
So far just a placeholder 1lb weight and no dimensions.

I am still stunned that I actually GOT a bouquet of calendulas. I have been afraid to chat about it in fears I will somehow jinx it.

secret confession-for the first couple of days I checked my account multiple times just to reassure myself I actually got one-and that it was still there...and did it first thing again as soon as the site came back up. :P

Yeah, I actually did this too. I kept going to my "bought" items to smile at the Bunch of Change that was listed there, reassuring myself that I did, in fact, score one.

lichme

quality posts: 2656 Private Messages lichme
stars200 wrote:Still not showing picked up by FedEx

Glad I'm not the only one.

brown12321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brown12321

Weight: 1.9 lbs/.9 kg

Anticipated ship date: May 29, 2012
Estimated delivery: Jun 2, 2012

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker
crickee wrote:If anyone else is having trouble obtaining dimensions even after registering with fedex.com make sure to hover over "Track" then select "Track using MyFedEx". It may ask if you are sure you want to upgrade to the more detailed tracking of MyFedEx(theres no charge). Agree and then add your tracking number under "add shipment". Select the tracking number from your list and you should now have the dimensions.

3rd BOC and Im just now figuring out where to find dimensions after registering, so I thought I'd share. I had given up on the first two and just called to get dimensions.

This was very helpful, thanks! Like you, I'm on Sack #3, but had not yet been able to get dimensions to populate (weight only). With your help: success!

3.0 lbs, 12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in.

jess92489

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jess92489

Same here. Still waiting...

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Today it's Sam's turn to use the woot blanket from 2 bundles ago. Zeus and Zoey dont mind cause they're patiently waiting for the surprises in the next batch.

Bulldogs love Woot. You know it just hit me. I may have to buy 3 kid "Woot!" shirts so the bulldogs can represent!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

ldodol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldodol

finally got my tracking info :-D

7.3lbs/3.4kgs
20.2 in. x 20 in. x 9 in.

my heaviest brick of carbonite to date!

FGraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FGraf
owlhooter wrote:Got mine today.

2 Bug Zapper Rackets
1 XL Blue T-shirt
1 Spitball dartboard
1 Bottle cleaning tablets
1 Diva Darling headband
1 Sunflower bag
1 Chuck Norris talking doll (dead battery so no talking)

3.4 lbs
16 in. x 12.2 in. x 10.6 in.

Chuck Norris talking Doll LOFL,thats a score please post a pic..

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
stars200 wrote:I got mine in the last round as well. Still shows that "Shipment information sent to FedEx" without being picked up as of yet. Est shipping still says 29May no est delivery date. Waiting eagerly to find out my information. Then I can day dream on what may fit in the package.

lichme wrote:Glad I'm not the only one.
jess92489 wrote:Same here. Still waiting...

I'm in this group, too, aaahh!!

FWIW, I have not received a tracking email from Woot yet, either.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

FGraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FGraf
nmumark wrote:Size: 25.7 in. x 16.2 in. x 10.8 in.
Weight: 28.7 lbs
ETA: 06/06/2012

Typically I receive it one day earlier than the ETA when shipped via smartpost.

I'll try to contain my excitement and wonder the best I can over the next few days.

crickee

owlhooter wrote:
1 Chuck Norris talking doll (dead battery so no talking)

The dead battery isnt keeping Chuck Norris from talking. Chuck Norris is keeping the battery from being charged.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

dmmdmustang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmmdmustang

Big Ol' Chickens chock full of Genuine Texas Air and other crap I cant wait for come on FedEx update!

Bogie21

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Bogie21

I got an updated e-mail regarding the shipment of my Bouts of Consternation Pulled up tracking to see this

I'll have to see what happens but I am REALLY excited now.

bork76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bork76

If it is Chuck Norris then hopefully it is this. http://www.amazon.com/Talking-Chuck-Norris-Bobblehead/dp/B007BQHE5K

If not he better have a "kung fu" grip.

jennyland

crickee wrote:The dead battery isnt keeping Chuck Norris from talking. Chuck Norris is keeping the battery from being charged.

This, FTW!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes

peaceetc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages peaceetc
Bogie21 wrote:I got an updated e-mail regarding the shipment of my Bouts of Consternation Pulled up tracking to see this

Oooooooooooohhhh. I am so excited for you! What could it be, what could it be....

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

crickee

Bogie21 wrote:I got an updated e-mail regarding the shipment of my Bouts of Consternation Pulled up tracking to see this

Wow how can one fit a bag and 3 items in a .5 lb envelope. This really is exciting. I think you've got the biggest possibility by having the smallest package.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

lichme

quality posts: 2656 Private Messages lichme
Bogie21 wrote:

An envelope huh? Very interesting. Did track by reference pull any other info before you got an email?

Bogie21

lichme wrote:An envelope huh? Very interesting. Did track by reference pull any other info before you got an email?

It did not pull up any additional information.

@Crickee: Typically a guy gets offended when he's told he has a small package. But in this case, I will let it slide :D

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe

ooooo Someones got a palate of pop-up sprinklers coming

jmyst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmyst

*running around in circles*

I haven't even gotten a shipped notification from Woot!. Still waiting for that... jamaican me crazy woot!

mutedexposure

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mutedexposure

Got my Bouts of Consternation yesterday. No Texas air included but that's ok because I live here and breath it all the time. 4.4 lb box. My box had a sunflower shopping bag, talking Chuck Norris doll that doesnt talk anymore, plain yellow tshirt in XL, electric fly swatter racquet, a facial wash mitt, box of 20 tablets to wash out water bottles, a spitwad dart pad, and a pop up lawn sprinkler. Not too shabby Woot..not too shabby.

I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life.
- George Burns

jess92489

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jess92489
jmyst wrote:*running around in circles*

I haven't even gotten a shipped notification from Woot!. Still waiting for that... jamaican me crazy woot!

Yep! I think there are still a few of us that are waiting...

jennyland

And you're sure this is from Woot? That doesn't seem .. right? Usually, in times past anyway, the letter came in a regular shipment, not as a stand alone item. Curiouser and curiouser...!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Who said it can't be 3 really light items.... or missing items ;)

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

crickee

Bogie21 wrote:
@Crickee: Typically a guy gets offended when he's told he has a small package. But in this case, I will let it slide :D

You know once I typed it I had to pause. I know theres a rule in the girl handbook about NEVER telling a guy he has a small package...no matter what! But I figured with all the possibilities that .5 lb envelope could hold, you'd have the last laugh anyway.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

Prateek00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Prateek00

Finally my Bunch of Change shipped, my weight was 10.1 lbs, I checked again after an hour weight was 10.2 lbs. Hopefully it just keeps going up by .1 every hour lol

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
Dman27 wrote:Who said it can't be 3 really light items.... or missing items ;)

Perhaps the bags of Texas air are actually helium and the true weight is 8 lbs. or so. If they'd put in one more bag of helium, the net weight would have been a negative number.

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn

Hmmm... Did Bogie21 ask for anything weird or unique in the past? Maybe it's a limited edition woot monkey dressed up in a G.I. Joe outfit claiming to say keep your socks dry private, the reinforcements are on their way. Maybe it is one framed share of Pets.com or maybe even a miniature pallet loaded with empty bags with the woot question mark on it.

On a side note: I think like the previous offering, the more unique bags left the warehouse later than the less unique bags. Oh well, I still hope I find something unique and the Chuck Norris Doll may go nicely in my cubicle window.

ronfronberg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ronfronberg

My ship date was 05/29 with a delivery of 06/06.

I got mine bag of dung in the first group.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
ejohnson828 wrote:Just saw this post which is a very helpful answer to the post I just made asking if it was possible that my 1 lb package really isn't 1 lb.

Thanks!

Edit: Only saw the post thanking the original poster for the info so when I replied it only showed that. Ahhhhhhh!! Didn't see the original post and not going back to search so to the person who posted not to be surprised if your package never updates from the 1 lb placeholder.....THANK YOU!!

Well, I'll happily accept a Thanks for thanking lordbowen for the really helpful post so that you SAW the really helpful post from lordbowen a couple of pages ago...
How's that? ;-)

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker
crickee wrote:The dead battery isnt keeping Chuck Norris from talking. Chuck Norris is keeping the battery from being charged.

^This!

The Chuck Norris doll doesn't take batteries. Those batteries wear a Chuck Norris coat.

Bogie21

jennyland wrote:And you're sure this is from Woot? That doesn't seem .. right? Usually, in times past anyway, the letter came in a regular shipment, not as a stand alone item. Curiouser and curiouser...!

Not 100% sure since I don't know much of the letters in the past. All I know is that I got a shipping notification w/ tracking number the morning of the 29th. This morning I got another e-mail entitled "Woot.com Replacement Order Tracking Number".

I didn't at first notice that it was an envelope. What shocked me was the 2-day Fed-Ex. It didn't even register until about 20 minutes later when I doubled check it that I realized it was "Envelope". But, my original tracking number is still active. So...

crickee

Bogie21 wrote:Not 100% sure since I don't know much of the letters in the past. All I know is that I got a shipping notification w/ tracking number the morning of the 29th. This morning I got another e-mail entitled "Woot.com Replacement Order Tracking Number".

I didn't at first notice that it was an envelope. What shocked me was the 2-day Fed-Ex. It didn't even register until about 20 minutes later when I doubled check it that I realized it was "Envelope". But, my original tracking number is still active. So...

You know I was thinking, it's a half pound. It cant be just a letter thats too heavy for just a letter. Ive gotten a 2day delivery in FedEx envelope for a replacement order of three random woot shirts and that was 1 lb. Maybe they realized they shorted you and then sent the last item by envelope?

edit- You know the more I think about it, the more I doubt they sent a "letter" as a replacement package when it usually was in the original box telling you to expect a second package. This IS the replacement. Why would they send a second telling you to expect a third? Im leaning towards it being an additional item. So glad you find out tomorrow. I cant wait over the weekend!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

tracidawn78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tracidawn78

We have:
A purple and sunflower reusable shopping tote bag
A black Sanyo camera bag
A men's 3XL bright-ass neon orange shirt
Yellow earbuds
A spitball dart board
A cow. I think it's a ship. Or a marionette. There's a British flag on there, and whatever other flag is red & white with a cross on it. Here it is up close:

Cat not included.

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn
tracidawn78 wrote:

We have:
A cow. I think it's a ship. Or a marionette. There's a British flag on there, and whatever other flag is red & white with a cross on it.

It's the MOO-FLOWER!

tracidawn78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tracidawn78
jon98gn wrote:It's the MOO-FLOWER!

I just looked at it. It is indeed a Mooflower.

Why doesn't mine have an American flag on it? This is AMURICA.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Not looking to steal your parade but I really hope woot didn't give it away by sending it in an obvious envelope and thats it... the whole joy is finding it stuffed into some crappy item you didnt expect!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~