zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

My Bunch of Change arrived today! I had to wait until my daughter got home to open it.

Contained:
1x purple sunflower shopping bag
1x Dale Earnhardt Jr. Velvet coloring board (my daughter is beyond thrilled with that one)
1x Spitball target board, with instructions just in case we didn't know how to make spitballs.
1x plain orange t-shirt
1x stainless steel watch
1x Kindle cover (please send the Kindle to go with it in my next Bouts of Consternation as I have a Nook and it doesn't fit )
1x AWESOME talking Chuck Norris doll (don't know if it works yet but even if he doesn't talk, it's still AWESOME! How can Chuck Norris NOT be AWESOME?)

Thank you Woot!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Just opened mines!

http://instagr.am/p/LWYVJbiWVA/

5.4lbs standard box

My my, this is probably my weirdest Bunch of Change yet. Like, uber-crappy. I wished for electronics, not a kids book or fifteen piano manuals.

Contents:
- 1x Purple tote bag with sunflower.
- 1x Cars 2 kids book (finished the book in 20 minutes)
- 2x Snap Straws
- 1x PSP sticker (gotta dust out my PSP first-gen now)
- 1x Chuck Norris Doll holding two Uzis (needs batteries, but me likey!)
- 4x Texas air
- 2x USB cables (USB to the square thing)
- 1x VGA cable
- 1x Peach colored plain XL shirt

And the biggest surprise ever
- 15x "Session Keystudio" quick start guides which basically shows you how to install the CD (the bulk to the 5.4 lbs)

Woot Gods, why or how do you guys even have these manuals laying around?!

But I'm grateful anyways! Thank you Woot! You guys officially stumped me on what the heck I'm gonna do with the manuals. Can't wait what I'm getting next time!

I'm going to edit this later, I have to go to my sisters school now for her schools talent show.

Update: I figured it out! So like my two dogs (a minute pincher and Chihuahua) are potty trained to pee-pee/poo-poo on newspaper in our apartment. What I'll probably do is like lay out every page in the book side by side on the floor. Hah, so I wasn't so much stumped after all. I seriously thought it was like a camera or something in that bag which made it heavy and there were all these cords in it.

I'm really loving the chuck norris doll though, I want to convert it into a keychain or something.

I gave the tote bag to my mom to help haul laundry and stuff. One of the snap straws are going to go on use on my next can of soda. Thanks for the USB cable! I really needed one for my old external hard drive and another for my external sound card. Really useful after all! I didn't need a VGA cable though.. still thinking what I could do with it. As for the shirt, another one added to my pajamas drawer! As for the cars book.. I think it's either going to my moms office (if there are kids around) or towards the raffle on our next family picnic coming up next month.

No letter or monkey found this time. :[ Oh wells, maybe next time!

I. Really. Wanted. A. Helicopter. For. Some. Reason.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

My Crap has arrived...
Was a 2.9 pound box
12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.5 in
Was expected on Monday the 4th so mine got here early.

in box was:
2 bags Texas air
1 small brown paper bag with yellow !
1 3x pale yellow plain Jerzees shirt
1 Terrific Turkey Timer
1 leather Kindle cover
1 Purple Trendy Budz
1 Fuze mini compact speaker system
1 Teddy Bears On The Moove Plush

This is some great crap! Thanks Woot!
I got one of the cows...
So happy!

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

ok we are completely tripping right now.
It said it's on truck out for deliver now it says
Out for delivery Scheduled Monday 06/04

I think The Driver & I will be having a big talk. Unsure why all of a sudden it changed. I have waited home instead of going out today for the package.
Now we will be stuck monday waiting also. Figures how life is here taking care of my 84yr old gramps Always stuck at home lol.

Owell will see everyone next week on here I guess. Have a great weekend all.

Dave & Dessa

dessndave

See I give up on waiting for it & it arrives.
Figures don't it.
Fed-Ex claims 1lb while I weighed it states 3.2 then changes to 3.4.
Items consist of.......

1x sunflower bag
2x snap straws
1x ChuckNorris Dolls
1x Narwhal Horns
1x Calendar
1x SMC Router
1x Burgundy Shirt
1x PlayGear Skin kit

Well worth the wait. Even though I have no PSP LOL & I use tomato on my routers. But Might try it out see if it works better.

Also The FedEx guy stated many trucks were late. & the site is not accurate lately.
Updating sack of woot now.

Dave & Dessa

Prateek00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Prateek00

where the hell is that guy with the letter? im more exited to find out what he got than me lol, did anyone else get a 10.2 lb box???

kerry51891

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kerry51891
dessndave wrote:See I give up on waiting for it & it arrives.
Figures don't it.
Fed-Ex claims 1lb while I weighed it states 3.2 then changes to 3.4.
Items consist of.......

1x sunflower bag
2x snap straws
1x ChuckNorris Dolls
1x Narwhal Horns
1x Calendar
1x SMC Router
1x Burgundy Shirt
1x PlayGear Skin kit

Well worth the wait. Even though I have no PSP LOL & I use tomato on my routers. But Might try it out see if it works better.

Also The FedEx guy stated many trucks were late. & the site is not accurate lately.
Updating sack of woot now.

Exactly what I got, except my shirt is yellow instead of burgundy. And mine arrived today, one day ahead of estimated delivery, which is awesome because today is my birthday! Thanks for the great presents, Woot!!

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
Prateek00 wrote:where the hell is that guy with the letter? im more exited to find out what he got than me lol, did anyone else get a 10.2 lb box???

Haha! You too?? I keep refreshing hoping he will speak up!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

jmgenens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmgenens

I think I'm going mental LOL.

My order has said "Out for Delivery" since this morning, yet about 4:30 I actually saw the FedEx truck drive PAST my house. I fought the urge to run after him... It's 7:28 here now. I'm thinkin he's not coming back lol.

I'm totally diggin those purple sunflower bags - sunflowers are my FAVORITE! If I get one of those, I'll be a thrilled wooter.

anniecs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anniecs

Mine arrived a couple of days ago!

1. Stuffed "Cow Parade" Boston "Mooflower"
2. sunflower reusable bag--purple
3. earbuds--Trendy Budz--lavender
4. Hanes orange t-shirt "heavy cotton" size 3X
5. SKC silver-toned watch with mesh band
6. Sanyo camera case

Everything my family ordered from this WootOff arrived VERY quickly! Thank you, Woot! ...so excited to get random treasures! I always try, but rarely succeed. I ordered mine in the middle of the night. I guess getting older and having to get up during the night has its advantages. LOL!

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

Woot just emailed me a ship notification even though it's been in FedEx's system since the 29th. Oddly, it's still 1lb and 6.93" cubed, which I presume to be a placeholder. Since it's smartpost I'm not getting excited about a possible letter or anything.

It should be delivered on Tuesday, but who knows?

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

My Bouts of Consternation has arrived, but I'm waiting to open it until Monday when my fiance's is scheduled to get here. I don't know if I'm going to make it, though.

More than anything I'm just glad it's back in a Woot! box again! My last one was in a plain 'ol unmarked box and that was sad.

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
abitterwoman wrote:Haha! You too?? I keep refreshing hoping he will speak up!

I just came back because I thought for sure he would of posted an update by now!

dessndave

kerry51891 wrote:Exactly what I got, except my shirt is yellow instead of burgundy. And mine arrived today, one day ahead of estimated delivery, which is awesome because today is my birthday! Thanks for the great presents, Woot!!

Happy B-Day
Ya I need to look at the snap straw as it might come in handy.
The router might also.
Rest unsure who to hand off to.

Dave & Dessa

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
Dman27 wrote:Did anyone wind up getting an email with tracking or has everyone found their tracking with the order # trick... just curious because I never got one still

I've been tracking it using the number from 'the 'stuff you bought' entry, and about an hour ago I got the email that it has now shipped. Fedex actually picked it up two days ago, though.

robey21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robey21

Guy with the letter is smacking himself bc he realizes it wasn't from Woot lol

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
Dman27 wrote:Did anyone wind up getting an email with tracking or has everyone found their tracking with the order # trick... just curious because I never got one still

I just got an email. It's 6.1 pounds and suppose to be here the 6th. I got mine in the last round.

The 6th is my son's 24th B-day. Maybe I'll give it to him as a present. Maybe not. I have to drive his ass to Ann Arbor the next day to check out Michigan for grad school. That's going to be a long expensive weekend. May need a Bouts of Consternation for moral support.

pleiadianjen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pleiadianjen

My Bouts of Consternation was scheduled to arrive Monday. Imagine my surprise when I woke up today (Friday) to check it's status and it said delivered!! Checked the front door and there it was!

Contents:

3 Texas air

Spitball dartboard (work excuses). This thing is pretty funny but I HATE body fluids so spitballs shall not be made. Perhaps i shall use real darts on it.

3XL road cone orange tshirt. Good sleep shirt as I am women's medium men's small lol. Love the color.

Cow parade 'super cow' red caped stuffed cow. Gave my fiance's mom who collects cows the last one we got in his box so will give her this one also. Can't remember what it was but it had two mini cow's on it's back. Something to do with travel?

Black leather kindle cover. Anyone know if this will fit a kindle fire? Will give it to my mom if it does. model kc-3000.

Stainless steel watch. Kinda dig this. Wearing it now. Haven't had a watch since my awesome fossil one died 9 years ago.

and the two things made of awesome:

Brown paper woot bag, with yellow question mark (Wooooooot! Love it!! But what do I do with it? Frame it?)

And a composition notebook that says "HELL Is Other People" which I love! Was just saying like 3 days ago that I wanted a composition book but the covers are so boring. This and the bag alone were worth the $8.

Cat's are loving the box.

Thanks Woot gods!

bill7718

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bill7718

Just got this.

Woot Order #GuessWhatCrapYouGot

Your order has shipped

Hey bill7718,

Remember your order of one Bunch of Change from Woot on Thursday, May 24, 2012?

--> Why yes, yes I do remember that.

We did, and that order is now on its way to Robstown, TX.

--> That's mighty fine of you to remember my order of one Bunch of Change.

Paverbart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paverbart

Not a bad haul.....then again, any Bouts of Consternation is a good Bouts of Consternation.

1 - Ultimotion Swing Zone Sports Video Game
1- Terrific Turkey temperature probe
1- Paper Mouse Pad
1 - Flu and Germ Protection Supplies
1 - Black round duffel bag
1 - large orange T-shirt

BelyndaG

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BelyndaG

Mine shipped at 2.2 lbs, I think, and dimensions were 12.2 x 9 x 5, or something like that. It was scheduled to be delivered Monday so I left straight from work and drove 150 miles to help out at my Mom's. Checked FedEx and discovered that it was delivered today! Argh!!!! I have to wait a day or two to open it and HOPE my daughter has enough sense NOT to open it before I get there.

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
BelyndaG wrote:Mine shipped at 2.2 lbs, I think, and dimensions were 12.2 x 9 x 5, or something like that. It was scheduled to be delivered Monday so I left straight from work and drove 150 miles to help out at my Mom's. Checked FedEx and discovered that it was delivered today! Argh!!!! I have to wait a day or two to open it and HOPE my daughter has enough sense NOT to open it before I get there.

Depends how old your daughter is. If she's older than 12, she'll know how open, steal what she wants and re-tape a box. May the crap be with you..

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288

2.3lbs
14x10.2x8.6 Bouts of Consternation arrived today!

Bagged Texas air (as opposed to the unbagged stuff I'm currently breathing)
1x XL Dark Green Hanes shirt
1x Mute Chuck Norris
2x Snap Straws
1 pair of EZ Sox
1x China Watch
3x Yellow-White to Tiny USB? Cables
1x USB to Mini-3? Cable
1x microUSB to something adapter
1x Proscan Remote

wonder what the remote goes to and if I'll see whatever it belongs to...

imawlkr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawlkr

I'm dying here! WHAT WAS IN THE DARN ENVELOPE?

miniskunk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages miniskunk
ragnarok2334 wrote:I am in Montana and fed ex is still showing 1 pound. Do all those states get transfered to usps in denver like mine

Yep they do and Denver is very slow to send them on their merry way. Last delivery was a day late in arrival according to estimated delivery. It sat nearly 5 days in Denver over the weekend.

Prateek00

Paverbart wrote:

Not a bad haul.....then again, any Bouts of Consternation is a good Bouts of Consternation.

1 - Ultimotion Swing Zone Sports Video Game
1- Terrific Turkey temperature probe
1- Paper Mouse Pad
1 - Flu and Germ Protection Supplies
1 - Black round duffel bag
1 - large orange T-shirt

how many pounds was your box?

miniskunk

jrtbarber wrote:anyone else notice the Bouts of Consternation isnt on the community listing of items since the update

Not only is is hard to find there, they no longer provide a link to the discussion on the items you bought page. Maybe it was an oversight on the site redesign, but Woot! please bring the link to product discussion back.

Prateek00

maybe it wasn't a letter at all.............

dessndave

imawlkr wrote:I'm dying here! WHAT WAS IN THE DARN ENVELOPE?

That is the only reason I keep coming back since I got my package.
Envelope usually means good.
Although it could be a shirt, calendar & a bag :P

If it's a huge package hope he/she shares LOL

Dave & Dessa

dvsmith

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dvsmith

My Bubbling Okra Commando finally was scanned-into FedEx's system. Never got a tracking notification from woot, but it's been showing a 1lb placeholder awaiting shipment since the 29th.

It's listed as weighing 1.2 × 10^-5 fully-loaded 747s

Dimensions: 0.305970149 smoots x 0.205208333 horse lengths x 0.106722689 canas

Delivery is scheduled for 6/6 in Durham, NC

My wife swears I'm keeping Woot! in business all by myself. I think she may be onto something.

miniskunk

Chuck Norris doesn't need to say a thing, because he is a man of action and actions speak much louder than words!

squishypeepbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squishypeepbunny

Woop, got my Bouts of Consternation weighing in at 2.7 lbs.

1x chuck norris plushie
1x logitech psp case skin set thing
2x snap straws
1x purple sunflower tote bag
1x XL blank indigo shirt
1x woot calendar
1x pair of brown toddler socks with creepy dinosaur faces on them
1x battery powered fan with no fan blades
1x Scuffed up but unused CPR face mask kit
1x chewed up snowman pez dispenser

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Here's my 6lbs of crap.

1x Fruit of the Loom red XL t-shirt, plain (not pictured)
1x Purple sunflower bag
1x Spitball dartboard
1x Diva Darling microfiber facial mitt
1x Chuck Norris (non)talking plushie
1x SIGG water bottle cleaning tables (20 tablet pack)
1x Dell AT101W keyboard, very very used

The last was why the package was so heavy. This is one of the old built-like-a-tank keyboards, and appears to date from the late 1990s. Congrats to the Woot staffer who finally got a new computer to replace their Windows 95 box.

Gruvent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gruvent

I also got some used computer server parts. A harddrive bay with fan and a case fan with dust. No wonder why the woot servers were slow slow. Clean the dust from your servers!

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
alanhwoot wrote:Here's my 6lbs of crap.

1x Fruit of the Loom red XL t-shirt, plain (not pictured)
1x Purple sunflower bag
1x Spitball dartboard
1x Diva Darling microfiber facial mitt
1x Chuck Norris (non)talking plushie
1x SIGG water bottle cleaning tables (20 tablet pack)
1x Dell AT101W keyboard, very very used

The last was why the package was so heavy. This is one of the old built-like-a-tank keyboards, and appears to date from the late 1990s. Congrats to the Woot staffer who finally got a new computer to replace their Windows 95 box.

Really Woot!? Using a wootoff to recycle old electronics!

Seems a little beneath you.

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

Finally got my email confirmation of shipping. Unfortunately, my kittens(Babies of Cats) are stuck in Baguette of Cheese prison; New Berlin WI. Ughh.

dvsmith

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dvsmith
bfg9000 wrote:Really Woot!? Using a wootoff to recycle old electronics!

Seems a little beneath you.

You must be new, here.

It's a long-standing element of the Beguilingly Oblong Crustacean (one which largely fell by the wayside over the past 12-18 months).

My wife swears I'm keeping Woot! in business all by myself. I think she may be onto something.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
peaceetc wrote:Sorry for another post, but my dancing donkey is even more awesome than I thought.

Turns out it's dancing to Primetime Sexcrime by Earphones.

The link to my video of the donkey, for those who missed it in my post above:

http://youtu.be/-kcmxJGLiFw

My giraffe is dancing to the same song-looks about like your donkey,except for the yellow and spots, lol!

MaimeDaifuku

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MaimeDaifuku

Got mine today:

2 Texas Air
1 Purple Sunflower Shopping Bag'
1 Spitball Dartpad
1 Large Navy Blue Shirt
1 Terrific Turkey Temperature Probe
1 Diva Darling Microfiber Headband (for my sister)
1 Set of Lock and Lock Tupperware (1 Large rectangle + 2 small circular ones)
1 Collapsible wine bag

The Wine Bag and Tupperware will most likely get the most used. Thanks Woot!

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx

My Bouts of Consternation 4.9lbs and 16 in. x 12.5 in. x 10.6 in) Finally left the black-hole of Atlanta at 12:05am. My brother( whose order was placed later in the woot-off than mine) received his today. His was being delivered( 11:23am) when mine was being scanned in at Atlanta( 11:00am) Depending on how many stops the driver makes could possibly get it tomorrow but more than likely Monday!!!!
~~Jinx