embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn
mlsapack wrote:...until you get down to his pants.
2. You should be able to reach in and pop out a little sack

OUCH!! Poor Chuck...

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM
ReginaFilangee wrote:It's a really good thing that you got rid of that mouse!:
http://www.CDC.gov/rodents/diseases/direct.HTML

LMAO, i KNOW, Oh! Mutating Goodness

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker
teamstortz wrote:Just saw this on deals.woot. Finally an answer to the envelope question!
Deals.Woot Post

Thanks for bird-dogging this one for us. I was almost to the point of putting up some "Missing Missy"-style posters around the interwebs. Now I can go on with my life.

jvaliani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvaliani

I didn't get the Chuck Norris thing like I was hoping for, but I got this instead:

1 Woot Small T-Shirt with bird and guy playing flute
1 Turkey Timer (my second one now)
1 Pack of paper calendar mouse pads
1 Leather Galaxy tablet cover
1 3 Pack of Natural Body Soap - Sweet Honey
1 Foot Flush
1 4 pack of Sanyo AAA batteries

netboy34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netboy34

Go my 7.2 lbs goodness today

1x kids size 12 scarecrow holloween shirt
1x men's XL maroon blank shirt
1x black duffel bag
And now why my box was heavy...
1x box of Sanyo AA batteries. 24 packs of 4 AA batteries. That is 96 AA batteries. Thanks woot. I'm set for life

robey21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robey21
embhorn wrote:My Big Old Coprolite came in today...

1 - Leather case for Galaxy Tab 7" (that doesn't quite fit a Kindle Fire :-/ )
1 - L navy t-shirt - blank
1 - Foot flush
1 - Purple sunflower bag
1 - "Honey Sweet" bar of soap
1 - Terrific Turkey
1 - Bar Crawl Bingo
4 - AAA batteries

The soap is very odoriferous. It and the bag and the turkey timer will get gifted to some poor soul.
I can't wait to try out the foot flush, although I may save it and install in someone elses house with out telling them... ;-)

Edit... Weight was 5.2 lbs

Send that soap to RaisinROM

cntheilacker

Got my Sack-O-Feces today, and I ain't disappointed. It goes something like this:
1x purple/yellow flower bag.
1x rust-colored shirt, size unknown ('cause someone cut off the bottom of the tag).
1x spitball dartboard.
1x metal mesh watch.
1x Kindle (gen3) leather cover.
1x Intec Silicone Armor for Wii Fit board.
1x Chuck Norris I'll-talk-when-I-feel-like-it-and-you-better-keep-that-seam-ripper-away-from-my-crotch doll.
4x bags of sweet Texas air.

(in my best Borat voice: "Very niiice!")

*edit---- weight was 3.0 lbs

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

1 - Foot flush
1 - Purple sunflower bag
1 - Terrific Turkey
1 - Bar Crawl Bingo
4 - AAA batteries

The soap is very odoriferous. It and the bag and the turkey timer will get gifted to some poor soul.
I can't wait to try out the foot flush, although I may save it and install in someone elses house with out telling them... ;-)

I had the EXACT SAME THING! lol i like it, i was actually hoping for the foot flush!

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

1 - Foot flush
1 - Purple sunflower bag
1 - Terrific Turkey
1 - Bar Crawl Bingo
4 - AAA batteries

I got the exact same crap. My weight was advertised as 5.3lbs.

Paula33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paula33

Got my 2.5 lbs of crap today consisting of...

1 purple sunflower bag (added to the reusable bag pile for shopping)
1 adult small plain green tshirt (fits my son perfectly)
1 kindle case (to match my Galaxy tab case from last box)
1 non speaking Chuck Norris doll
1 metal mesh watch
1 spitball dartboard (ewwww, I hate spitballs)

0 Stuffed cows or Woot! monkeys ...maybe next time.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

While I am patiently waiting I have a few items from the last couple of bags for trade still:

• Tron Fathead
  • Watering Made Easy: Sprinkler Station Squared - Small / Medium Area
  • Terrific Turkey Thermometer
  • Flow Chart of Life shirt Kids 10

Just message me if you wanna trade for this Crap :D

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

mgsenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgsenny

Got my 3.1 lb brick today. It consisted of....

1. Broken Chuck Norris Plush
1. Sunflower Purple Tote
1. Brown paper bag with a ? on it
1. Made in China ladies watch
1. Pack of 20 Bottle Clean Water Tablets
1. XL Plain brown t-shirt
1. Pack of 1 dozen refinished titleist golf balls.

jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn
joshobra wrote:Thanks for the guide! Just to clarify before I buy batteries... I need six of the AG3 right?

Why are AG3 batteries so expensive from a B&M (radio shack)? Meh... I am half tempted into sneaking into E3 tomorrow to try to find some cheap swag such as a keychain flashlight to salvage some AG3s.

\

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw
RaisinROM wrote:OKAY FELLOW WOOTERS, I need HELP please, or at least some empathy !

I got my Bouts of Consternation my third one since 2008. I was so excited. So far I've only gotten NEW ITEMS in my B'sOC, and only ONE really cool thing.

THIS TIME I got a few new crappy things and a VERY OLD USED keyboard and mouse. It was REALLY REALLY GROSS, I didn't even want to touch it and was annoyed it was in my house and that I had to dispose of it.

In this day and age, with all the bed bugs, bacteria, viruses, germs and worms . . . I thought it was absolutely disgusting that WOOT actually shipped TRASH to me.

Crap is crap, and that's fine, since it's actually called a BOCRAP, but TRASH ? DIRTY, filthy trash ? I REALLY have a problem with that and I wrote to them and told them so.

I would love to hear what y'all think. I always thought the B'sOC were so cool, but now I will NEVER try to "score" one ever again.

Please send your thoughts, thanks.

Hahahahah, I would say you scored a sweet bag. The only better bag I've received is when they shipped out used Roombas. I was one of the lucky ones that that had about 1 pound of dirt/hair/dust and A WORKING USED ROOMBA!

Nice job Colonel Crap, you've made this enjoyable again!

My 2.9 lb bag this time o'round:

1 - large blue blank t-shirt
1 - Terrific Turkey thermometer
1 - Diva Darling headband
1 - collapsing wine tote
1 - flower shopping bag
1 - spitball dartpad
1 - i-FLYHELI gyro metal helicopter

A sweet (but more importantly fun) haul, I must say!

btmeyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btmeyers
RaisinROM wrote:OKAY FELLOW WOOTERS, I need HELP please, or at least some empathy !

I got my Bouts of Consternation my third one since 2008. I was so excited. So far I've only gotten NEW ITEMS in my B'sOC, and only ONE really cool thing.

THIS TIME I got a few new crappy things and a VERY OLD USED keyboard and mouse. It was REALLY REALLY GROSS, I didn't even want to touch it and was annoyed it was in my house and that I had to dispose of it.

In this day and age, with all the bed bugs, bacteria, viruses, germs and worms . . . I thought it was absolutely disgusting that WOOT actually shipped TRASH to me.

Crap is crap, and that's fine, since it's actually called a BOCRAP, but TRASH ? DIRTY, filthy trash ? I REALLY have a problem with that and I wrote to them and told them so.

I would love to hear what y'all think. I always thought the B'sOC were so cool, but now I will NEVER try to "score" one ever again.

Sounds to me like you have never read the forums from previous offerings. Old computer parts are (used to be) a rare find and were revered.

I wont try to persuade you to continue hunting, as there are many other wooters who would love to get your bag.

You being a germophobe is not woot's fault.

dlazz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dlazz

I'm happy for those of you getting your packages 1-2 days early. My 20lber is still screwing around in New Berlin, Wisconsin.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
talwyn wrote:
I've been actually thinking about getting a shower head for myself, so... But then again, YAY HELICOPTER!!! :D

I. Shall. Get. A. Helicopter. Some. Day.

WOOTSUPPP!! wrote:No, you need 2 (two).

Okay. Haha. I'm going blind reading that part of the guide.

jon98gn wrote:Why are AG3 batteries so expensive from a B&M (radio shack)? Meh... I am half tempted into sneaking into E3 tomorrow to try to find some cheap swag such as a keychain flashlight to salvage some AG3s.

eBay. 99c. Don't bid on my item!

RaisinROM wrote:

I got 15 useless piano manuals. The bag it was incased with dusty warehouse dust.

Whatchutalkinabout.

Also, which part of the title "bag of crap" didn't you get? LOL! xD

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

elsnerma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elsnerma

My 2.6 LB Basket of Chickenfingers arrived:

1x Gwen's Nest Purple Bag W/ Sunflower (Still ugly, but not as bad as the lime green one I now have two of)

1x Chuck Norris plush who has refrained from speaking less my eardrums would explode from the sheer beauty of his voice.

2x SodaSip Straws (1 red, 1 orange)

1x PSP Playgear Skin kit (I actually own a Playgear Pocket case, so this works out well!)

1x Thermos Roho (Kerplunk design)

1x Fruit of the Loom blue shirt

And a fairly unique item...

1x Ableplanet Linx Audio LM1000 noise cancelling microphone! I don't have any headphones to plug them into (hint for the next Bouts of Consternation I score, Woot!) but I tested them with my phone and they work!

Overall very pleased with my haul! Definitely a big step up this time around!

smithsdawg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smithsdawg

Ha! I got the rest of the broken down computer in my 7 lb motherlode!

One HP DVD 740 Internal RW
One HP Power Supply with Cables
One Purple Sunflower Bag
One Collapsible Wine Bag
One Turkey Thermometer
Two packs of AAA Batteries
One Samsung Galaxy Case
One Child's Blue T Shirt with Cat Buying Hat (Seuss)
One Bar Crawl Bingo

A treasure trove!

featherz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages featherz

Got mine!!! Glad I wished for the cow, cause I got one. No kindle cover but all in all a good haul..

I got:
1 Hanes Beefy tee in 4XL
One cow! (YAY, wanted that)
One turkey timer
1 'trendy budz' in yellow
1 remote skins for wii (actually needed these)
'Fuze' mini compact speaker system
1 paper woot bag

seanjlawrence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanjlawrence

Capped Limited Edition Cow Parade Cow (#618)
3XL Hunter Green Tee
Weird Watch
Kindle Leather Case
Spitball Dartpad
Purple Trendy Budz Earphones

Hell Is Other People notebook! <- can't wait to bring this to some meetings

scorpshockey

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scorpshockey

We have delivery! My information never updated from the 1lb placeholder, so this was a true surprise. 14'' x 10'' x 8.5'', 4 pounds.

The haul:

4 x Texas Air
1 x yellow L t-shirt
1 x black mini duffle bag (most excited about this, perfect for a roadside emergency kit)
1 x Spitball Dartpad
1 x Sparq Whiskey Stones
1 x Terrific Turkey thermometer
1 x FRS Healthy Energy (pineapple mango)
1 x One Extra Virgin Olive Oil soap
1 x Skil Flex Driver
1 x Flu & Germ Protection Supplies
2 x random 4GB SD cards (haven't checked to see if there's anything on them yet)

Great stuff! Thanks woot!

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

Wow... so they send you crap and you complain? Really? Crap? Trash? It's all the same... And I think you're really extremely paranoid about the germs and junk.

Anyway, good, dont go after the Bouts of Consternation more for us.

Seriously how sad is that? You buy an item called "bag o' crap" and the complain when you get crap... please leave my woot.

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

I got my first Bouts of Consternation today. The contents are as follows:

1 Purple Sunflower bag that I gave to my mom

1 Chuck Norris plush that's supposed to speak but doesn't. It's still awesome though

2 Bug zapper tennis rackets that crapped out on me after a couple button pushes

1 XL fruit of the loom t-shirt

1 Darling Diva microfiber head band that I also gave to my mom

1 pack of 20 SIGG bottle clean tablets

And finally

1 Procrastinator's spitball dartboard.

I must say, for only $8, this was quite an awesome experience

cntheilacker

featherz wrote:Got mine!!! Glad I wished for the cow, cause I got one. No kindle cover but all in all a good haul..

I got:
1 Hanes Beefy tee in 4XL
One cow! (YAY, wanted that)
One turkey timer
1 'trendy budz' in yellow
1 remote skins for wii (actually needed these)
'Fuze' mini compact speaker system
1 paper woot bag

You can have my Kindle cover, gratis. PM the address to me, and I'll send it on It's merry way.

o0ginger0o

quality posts: 0 Private Messages o0ginger0o

I have to wonder, if you're SO concerned over the safety of the keyboard, did you throw out everything else in your package, too? You know that keyboard likely touched everything else in the box, right? You also must realize that the person who packed your box likely touched everything in it, spreading whatever from the keyboard to everything else, correct? It's all contaminated.

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

I seriously am selling/trading the huffy bike I got. I also am still wanting a ? woot bag =x

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

Jessara

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Jessara

I strongly recommend that you apply for a job as a warehouse stock person immediately. That'll cure your germaphobia. In the meantime, just think of all the Things on the outside of your mail. The envelopes and boxes aren't sterilized, you know.

o0ginger0o

Jessara wrote:I strongly recommend that you apply for a job as a warehouse stock person immediately. That'll cure your germaphobia. In the meantime, just think of all the Things on the outside of your mail. The envelopes and boxes aren't sterilized, you know.

or doing inventory in a grocery store...so gross

You can't even imagine how covered in dirt, dust, and lord knows what else, you'll be after you finish pulling food off shelves, or moving it around to count it.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

My fiance JasRN got her 5.5 lb Bouts of Consternation on Saturday and we created her first unboxing video, below.

She received:
2x texas air
1x 4-pack Sanyo AAA batteries
1x Turkey timer (she was excited about this)
1x mousepad scheduler
1x t-shirt (kid size 10, fits her!)
1x Thomas the Train "Man in a Field" playset (a few broken pieces, mostly intact).

She was SUPER excited about train (she's a Pediatric nurse, so loves all kids stuff). After we set it up she had to take it for a spin!

This was her first Bouts of Consternation and I think she's hooked! She made me check woot last night as soon as the new items rolled over and buy two "A Day at the Loch" shirts for her and a Scottish friend. Thanks Woot and Colonial Crap!

edit: Almost forgot purple bag with sunflower

GoodOmens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoodOmens

2x 4 pack of Sanyo AAA
2x Perfect Turckey timers
1x pack of One Natural Body Soap - peace
1x Childs size 10 shirt
1x 5 in 1 jar opener
1x Flu and Germ protection pack
1x mousepad scheduler
Assortment of glow sticks
1x small duffle bag

and finally:

1x Tonka Tool Truck w/ Jackhammer!!

If only I was 10 years old.....

joshobra

Good news! Since someone said (I'm sorry I forgot) that you only need two batteries for the Chuck Norris toy, check out this eBay listing that sells two AG3 batteries for $.99 cents and free shipping!

**Listing will expire in 24 hours, but they have more than 1000 in stock**

Guide for Chuck Norris revival found here.

featherz

cntheilacker wrote:You can have my Kindle cover, gratis. PM the address to me, and I'll send it on It's merry way.

Done! =)

peaceetc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages peaceetc
GoodOmens wrote:2x 4 pack of Sanyo AAA
2x Perfect Turckey timers
1x pack of One Natural Body Soap - peace
1x Childs size 10 shirt
1x 5 in 1 jar opener
1x Flu and Germ protection pack
1x mousepad scheduler
Assortment of glow sticks
1x small duffle bag

and finally:

1x Tonka Tool Truck w/ Jackhammer!!

If only I was 10 years old.....

You are never too old to play with toy trucks. Never ever. Be sure to make motor sound effects while you play with it.

(x18)

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

My Basket of Cats arrived today, one day earlier than predicted by MyFedex.

It weighed about the expected 6+ lbs, and was in a 20" x 20" x 8" box.

The contents:

The Bag:
Gwen's Nest Recycled Grocery Bag, purple with sunflower

The Usual Crap:
1 Maroon size L T-shirt with dark blue collar
4 "One" Lip Tune-up Balm
1 Flu & Germ Protection Supplies
1 Terrific Turkey thermometer
1 Bar Crawl Bingo
7 Pods of Texas Woot-Gas, all full

The Not-So-Usual Crap:
1 Ultimotion Swing Zone sports game, appears to be new in sealed box.

We'll use the bag, t-shirt and maybe the lip balm. Not sure about the Ultimotion. The other stuff will probably be for charity.

Albus and Luna, our average-grey cats, find the crap interesting, but nothing worth hovering over.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
joshobra wrote:Good news! Since someone said (I'm sorry I forgot) that you only need two batteries for the Chuck Norris toy, check out this eBay listing that sells two AG3 batteries for $.99 cents and free shipping!

**Listing will expire in 24 hours, but they have more than 1000 in stock**

Or, you could go to DealExtreme, and get a 100 pack for $3.22 with free shipping. For that price you can also pick up a battery tester, to find any that are duds.

featherz

My first Bouts of Consternation (not this one) was pretty much broken junk that all ended up in the trash but ya know what? It was still fun and the fun itself was worth the $8. =) Watching the forum and the pictures (usually with a cat posing with the crap) is the best part, getting GOOD crap is a bonus.

This time I can actually use almost all the crap - I have a wii (so I can use the skins), an ipod (the earbuds and the speakers) and I love stuffed cows. As for the 4X shirt, what gal can't use a nightshirt? =)

mikebbass

quality posts: 24 Private Messages mikebbass

I can only assume this is so I do not inadvertent,y spawn the zombgeddon by undercooking my bird

these must be for after I spawn the zombgeddon when the item above fails catastrophically 

clearly woot wants me to hone my sharpshooting skills to keep me safe from the zombie hordes

Obviously I am supposed to mount a wireless camera for zombie horde survielance

Clearly these are for ...um.....I got nothin 

After the zombpoccalypse universal remote manuals, ps/2-USB converters and generic earbuds will be used as currency 

Woot, growing unhappy with my post zombgeddon efficiency has decided I should baste myself with olive oil to facilitate sacrificing me to the zombie hordes

Well this just seals the deal, not only was I required to baste myself with olive oil, but now I have to wear a red shirt? Every nerd knows red shirts die first. I'm nothing if not a slave to the machine, I wil gladly sacrifice myself in support of the greater woot. 

THanks woot as always!!! Strong work!!!!!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

• Bags Of Crap
    1. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
    2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    3. Bag of Coal 7/11/2014
    4. (Hand)Bag of Coal 3/23/2014
    5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    16. Bag of Coal 03/22/12
    17. Bag of Coal 01/19/12
    18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    19. Bag of Coal 12/06/11
    20. Bag of Coal 11/09/11
    21. Bag of Coal 07/12/11
    22. Bag of Coal 06/15/11
    23. Random Crap 09/22/10
    24. Random Crap 08/20/10
    25. Random Crap 04/14/10
    26. Random Crap 01/28/10
    27. Random Crap 09/24/08
    28. Random Crap 04/01/08

joshobra

drgandalf wrote:Or, you could go to DealExtreme, and get a 100 pack for $3.22 with free shipping. For that price you can also pick up a battery tester, to find any that are duds.

>_< I don't know what I'm going to do with 100 batteries.. change the batteries 50 times?

Well, I ordered a pair anyways. And the irony of after ordering that was I had these Amazing Birthday Candles from a few months back and I took out the batteries... LR41. Two of them.

Thanks for the link though!

Edit: Why am I always seeing helicopters?! T_T

o0ginger0o

mikebbass wrote:

Clearly these are for ...um.....I got nothin 

They're to mount your GPS on, so you can get far, far away from the zombies.