1 Purple sunflower bag
1 kids size 10 t-shirt
1 cafe bingo
1 Cyber Acoustic Galaxy tab cover
1 Terrific Turkey
2 Flu & Germ protective supplies
1 pack of 4 AAA Sanyo batteries
And...
1 Flip Video mino HD camera (a graduation gift for my brother)

Thank you gracious Woot overlords!

The Flip video is a nice grab! Congrats!

Joe
Findeavor.com
Sell what you're good at

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

My wife and I received our craps today!

Wife - 5.1 lbs:

Flower Bag
4 AAA Batteries
Te Pie is a Liar Shirt
Galaxy Tab case
Turkey Timer
Scented Soaps
Barcrawl Bingo Game
Foot Flush

Mine - 10.1 lbs:

Black Duffle bag
2 sets of AAAs
Turkey Timer
Bar Crawl Bingo Game
Vizio Tablet case
Skil Screwdriver set
Koala T-Shirt
Flu masks
Scented Soaps
AXE CP Remote Helicopter

The copter is cool, but there was a ripped note taped to it with only "...Let's call and talk about it." written on it. Opened it and part of the back rotor is broken. Not sure if it still works or not.

All in all, great fun! Thanks woot!!

austin45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages austin45

I also just got mine!

List
-Chuck Norris Talking Plush (Broken)
-XL Fruit of The Loom Rust Colored Plain Tee
-2 Snap Straws
-Logitech Playgear Pocket Skin Kit
-Woot 2012 Calendar
-Purple Daisy Bag
-And Strangest of All! John Force Racing Credential Holder and Lanyard

Here is The Loot

And the picture of the Credential Holder

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
dhooton wrote:
The one thing I missed out on that I was really hoping for was the Galaxy Tab case. Oh well…there’s always next time.

We received a Kindle case (we have a Kindle 3 that fits!) and a Galaxy Tab case. PM me if you want the Galaxy case. I'll send it over gratis.

rude1979us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rude1979us

4.8 pounder arrived one day early!

• purple flower bag
  • 5oz bar soap - sweet honey
  • AAA Sanyo batteries
  • Terrific Turkey timer
  • paper mouse pad
  • children's ninja shirt
  • 12 pack recycled golf balls
  • zuup designer pill dispenser
  • 3 bags texas air

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Stage 2 of freaking out....

Mailman didn't deliver the package today and told me there was nothing on his truck for me... found it odd that he said yesterday no parcel today when I didn't even ask him

Stage 3 (SUPER FREAK OUT)....

Went to USPS talked to the manager and he said there was no package there or ready to go out, and as far as he knows it was delivered at 11am yesterday (when I was home)... they gave me a # to open up an investigation with the "parcel police" (I know it sounds funny)... basically to figure out who was cruel enough to tamper with my crap....

Why woot gods... why me!!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

alphasumit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphasumit

Received mine today. My first Bouts of Consternation disappointed with it Wanted One Cow or Chuck, got none

3.4 Pounds

1 Back door Hook thing
3 4 pack AAA battery pack
1 Worlds Strangest People CD
1 Woot shirt(small)
2 Bug Zappers rackets

I will be back !!!

a5pj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a5pj

2 small kids shirts
2 bug racquet zappers
1 flower bag
1 turkey thermometer
1 pack 4 AAA batteries
and the best 2 donut lip gloss

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark

Received mine today. 28.7 lb contained:

1x Black duffle (not pictured)
1x Child's size 10 - Egg nog t-shirt
1x Flu and Germ Protection Supplies
1x Terrific Turkey thermometer
2x Sanyo AAA batteries
1x Bamboo pepper mill
1x 3 pack Soap
1x Tactix 3 drawer tool chest

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat
peaceetc wrote:My Bunch of Change is here!

1x Purple bag with yellow flower
1x Blue XL plain t-shirt
2x SnapStraws
1x Mute Chuck Norris talking doll
1x Playgear Pocket Skin Kit (007 From Russia With Love)

But the awesome items?

1x The Mini Sex Box Of Questions (thanks for reminding me I'm single, Woot!)

1x Dancing donkey. It is awesome. Check it out (donkey's in the video but not the photo):

http://youtu.be/-kcmxJGLiFw

Your Dancing Donkey is TRULY AWESOME!!!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

jalopatin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jalopatin

3.5 lbs, 1 day early, and a totally decent woot branded box containing:
--red bug zapper
--black duffel bag
--kida size 8 triage shirt ( http://shirt.woot.com/offers/triage)

and the one thing I haven't seen yet this round of craps, a side sleeper pro pillow

I got all excited when I heard something rattling around in the duffel bag, but it turns out it was just the shoulder strap.

satisfied with my haul, but I'm gonna keep trying until I get me some bucky balls (and probably long after)

larsem

quality posts: 1 Private Messages larsem

My stupid apartment managers forced me to wait another day for my crap! I left work early to pick it up yesterday, because they close at 6 and I am usually barely home by 6. Well I got there at 530 and they were gone! The package slip was in my mailbox, but I can't get it until tomorrow now because today I have to work late! I wish I could do something about them, but they've already been horrible managers, now making me wait longer for crap! WOW

Davztrk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Davztrk

Thou hast my crap in hand! 3.5 lb shipment in cat friendly 16x12x10 box.

2 - Fruit of the Loom t-shirts, XL, burgundy labeled 'Heavy cotton', and orange labeled 'Best'
1 - terrific turkey timer (no Thanksgiving is not at my house this year)
1 - small nylon black carry bag (good for over night trips)
2 - 4 pack of AAA batteries (wait for it)
2 - Bug zapper rackets (requires 2 AA batteries)

Mostly useful crap!

rossa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rossa
jalopatin wrote:and the one thing I haven't seen yet this round of craps, a side sleeper pro pillow

I posted a few pages back, but I got one of those as well. It's so weird. I think my cats will like it. They love pillows.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
anibunny wrote:
Not sure what to do with the two shirts! Considering giving them as gifts, but a friend gave me the idea of cutting out the designs and sewing them on to something. I do really love both of the designs. :P

I've done that.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

stryper2000

quality posts: 22 Private Messages stryper2000

my 6.4 lbs of crap arrived today

I got:

1 large red ringer style t shirt
1 purple sunflower reusable bag
1 turkey timer
1 Bar Crawl Bingo game
1 small box of 4 lip butter balms
1 Flu/Flesh Eating Virus/Zombie Virus kit

and

1 Ultimotion swing zone game (aka. a Ghetto Wii)

very happy with my stuff

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

Davztrk

RaisinROM wrote:OKAY FELLOW WOOTERS, I need HELP please, or at least some empathy !

I got my Bouts of Consternation my third one since 2008. I was so excited. So far I've only gotten NEW ITEMS in my B'sOC, and only ONE really cool thing.

THIS TIME I got a few new crappy things and a VERY OLD USED keyboard and mouse. It was REALLY REALLY GROSS, I didn't even want to touch it and was annoyed it was in my house and that I had to dispose of it.

In this day and age, with all the bed bugs, bacteria, viruses, germs and worms . . . I thought it was absolutely disgusting that WOOT actually shipped TRASH to me.

Crap is crap, and that's fine, since it's actually called a BOCRAP, but TRASH ? DIRTY, filthy trash ? I REALLY have a problem with that and I wrote to them and told them so.

I would love to hear what y'all think. I always thought the B'sOC were so cool, but now I will NEVER try to "score" one ever again.

Please send your thoughts, thanks.

Still laughing that you got an old keyboard and mouse. I bet they are cleaner than I use at the shop!

Crap is Crap

pz@woot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages pz@woot

Slim pickings, first minimal Bouts of Consternation

-- XL Brown T-Shirt, no design, but Extra Soft!
-- Special side sleeping pillow
-- Black duffel bag.

I just noticed they updated the Crap Commandments.

(Actually am I one item short because one of the 3 things in the box is a duffel bag?)

Hmmm...

Signature oh signature, cannot think
of something clever...

Davztrk

There seems to be a lot of turkey timers. Are are turkeys always late?

capn0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capn0

First Blocks of Chinchillas for me, and first post as well...

7.3 lbs box:
1x Plain Blue Mens XL T-Shirt
1x Kids Shirt.Woot (Haunted Scarecrow)
1x Black Plain Duffel Bag
96x AA Batteries (24 packs of 4)

Was hoping for more, but meh I'll take it

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

Received mine today and gave it to my son for his 24th birthday. He got:

1- XL orange T-shirt
2- kids bingo pads
1- black duffle

and

1- Top Speed Proportional Racer RC Big Truck

Looks like the truck is a return. Don't know if it works. We're leaving tomorrow for a 12 hour road trip to Ann Arbor, so won't know if it works until next week.

Thanks Woot..You made my kid's birthday truly crappy!!!!

6.1 lbs

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08
maggie3052 wrote:Received mine today and gave it to my son for his 24th birthday. He got:

1- XL orange T-shirt
2- kids bingo pads
1- black duffle

and

1- Top Speed Proportional Racer RC Big Truck

Looks like the truck is a return. Don't know if it works. We're leaving tomorrow for a 12 hour road trip to Ann Arbor, so won't know if it works until next week.

Thanks Woot..You made my kid's birthday truly crappy!!!!

6.1 lbs

You will be close to me! Go Blue!

beast534

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beast534

My first Bouts of Consternation Thanks Woot! 1 lb

1 x Duffel Bag
1 x XL T-Shirt
2 x Doughnut Lip Gloss
2 x AAA Battery Packs
1 x Xacti Sound Recorder

modernchaot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modernchaot

Here are two Bunch of Changes unboxings in one. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RC1CTszivI

Alexander

I make YouTube videos: youtube.com/lufthansa7478

I also have shirts to trade, so PM me... I dare you to!

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
michaelford wrote:Someone? Anyone? Colonel?

Has happened to me too. Try using your tracking # in USPS tracking a couple of times a day and hopefully when it gets handed off to them you will see it. Also have you contacted service@woot.com to see if they have any info? HTH
~~Jinx

dlazz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dlazz
ZureaL wrote:I'm in Reynoldsburg, this gives me hope!

I'm thinking we'll be getting our stuff tomorrow.

It is really baffling to me how a package can depart from that FedEx hub and not reach its destination within an hour.

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
dhooton wrote:
I must say, I knew the items that came in the box of crap would be random, but I was not prepared for the pure randomness that is a breast pump kit. I only wish that I had been filming the box opening. I would have treasured that video.
Has anyone else gotten one of these? I haven’t seen anyone else report one.

Yeah, as someone stated somewhere above, a few of us got them in the last round. They are, indeed, truly random. I finally gave mine as a gift earlier today to a neighbor's son who just had a kid last weekend. I explained the provenance in case it doesn't work or if the box contained something else entirely (I forgot to check it).

ZureaL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZureaL
dlazz wrote:I'm thinking we'll be getting our stuff tomorrow.

It is really baffling to me how a package can depart from that FedEx hub and not reach its destination within an hour.

Just checked and it says it "in transit" to the Reynoldsburg post office as of 5:30 this morning which means, tomorrow for me unless I get really lucky.

Still no weight listed though. It's a mystery!

michaelford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelford
jjiinx wrote:Has happened to me too. Try using your tracking # in USPS tracking a couple of times a day and hopefully when it gets handed off to them you will see it. Also have you contacted service@woot.com to see if they have any info? HTH
~~Jinx

I haven't because I feel like they must get a lot of stupid questions like this, and I don't want to bother them with it. It has been like a week since an update though. Maybe I will man up and write the email. I want my gol darn Bungalow of Cabbage.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

michaelford wrote:I haven't because I feel like they must get a lot of stupid questions like this, and I don't want to bother them with it. It has been like a week since an update though. Maybe I will man up and write the email. I want my gol darn Bungalow of Cabbage.

You don't need to show your man card to email customer service. They're always glad to help out. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you don't hear back from them in a reasonable time.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

je0205su

quality posts: 0 Private Messages je0205su
shunnstergirl wrote:My Bouts of Consternation came on Saturday. I was in bed, not feeling well, and thought nothing of the doorbell ringing since my box wasn't due to arrive until Monday. Much to my shock and horror when I got up later, I found the contents of my Bunch of Change strewn around my house after my kids decided they needed to save me the trouble of opening it myself and did the job for me. If I was truly able to gather all the contents (according to my not-so-reliable 5yo), this is what I got:

2 - Bags Texas Air (judging by the remains since I'm sure the kids immediately popped them)
1 - Purple Sunflower shopping bag
1 - Enemy Spitball Dartpad
1 - Large, plain blue shirt
1 - Pre-opened 20 pack Fuji AA batteries (plus an addition 15 AA and 6 AAA strays)
1 - Flu and Germ Protection Supplies (opened by my kids)
1 - Terrific Turkey thermometer
1 - Extra Virgin pure olive oil soap

And my truly unique item:

1 - 6-sided rock approximately 13/16"x13/16"x7/8"

This was much better than I was expecting after my last bag. Thanks Colonel Crap! Is there any intelligence you can pass on regarding the rock? It is totally random and much appreciated (not to mention proudly displayed on my desk)!

That is a whiskey stone, they usually come in a box of 6, must have been a runaway....put in your freezer and use instead of ice....but one doesn't do much good.

susan m west

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

je0205su wrote:That is a whiskey stone, they usually come in a box of 6, must have been a runaway....put in your freezer and use instead of ice....but one doesn't do much good.

He has a name: Larry

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Dman27

If it doesn't come today... ya know the package that was "delivered on the 5th" I might go bonkers.

~DMan27~

dlazz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dlazz
ZureaL wrote:Just checked and it says it "in transit" to the Reynoldsburg post office as of 5:30 this morning which means, tomorrow for me unless I get really lucky.

Still no weight listed though. It's a mystery!

Mine has been "in transit" since yesterday at 7:10AM. Tracking via USPS only shows "Electronic Shipping Info Received"

Woot: Stop using SmartPost. It's not smart, and the kind souls at FedEx SmartPost like to theft our goods.

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
dhooton wrote:The one thing I missed out on that I was really hoping for was the Galaxy Tab case. Oh well…there’s always next time.

mlsapack wrote:We received a Kindle case (we have a Kindle 3 that fits!) and a Galaxy Tab case. PM me if you want the Galaxy case. I'll send it over gratis.

One Bee-Ohh-See Galaxy Tab case on it's way to you, dhooton. Please enjoy it (and the few extra trinkets of junk) with my compliments!

Also, for anyone who got a non-talking Chuck Norris, here are the instructions on getting him to talk again: Chuck Norris Vocal Cord Surgery

And here is what you will be rewarded with: Chuck Speaking!

michaelford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelford

Just got this response from customer service about my missing carrots. Not sure if this means I'm gonna get some really unique carp, or just something that they peeled off of the floor in the break room....

"Hello,
In checking, it appears the order did not ship out as it should have. I apologize for that. We will have a replacement order sent out to you. Tracking data should be sent to you via automated email when it is available.

If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Riley"

Hmmmm.......

Dman27

hmmm so USPS told me the mail carriers leave the post office with all the packages at 930... if my package arrived at the office a few minutes after 930... how would they have it sorted, and delivered just less than 2 hours later?

~DMan27~

music2video

quality posts: 3 Private Messages music2video

Received my Bunch of Change, come see what 8.5 pounds of woot crap looks like

http://youtu.be/bB3vjstpFTQ

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma
music2video wrote:Received my Bunch of Change, come see what 8.5 pounds of woot crap looks like

http://youtu.be/bB3vjstpFTQ

Let me fix that link for you.

wookielnx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wookielnx

My 5 pounder arrived today. Left my phone in the car so no picture but here are the contents:

2 x Bug Zapper Rackets
1 x Black Duffle Bag
1 x Stanley Barbara's Way purple tool organizer/bag
2 x small (11oz) tupperware like containers
1 x XL Rust colored T-Shirt
1 x Kids 12 Taking the Bus T-Shirt

Thanks for the ride, woot!

Sample of some of my loot:
    52 Total Woots
    14 x Craps so far (2 x april fools, 1 x christmas, 1 x happy hour)
    First Woot - Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set - 9/5/2005