+ Add a Comment

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8

In! And I didn't see it until it was 50%! woooohoooo!! two in a row!

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
122 Total Woots!

badandy212

quality posts: 1 Private Messages badandy212
kat8480 wrote:Im getting some today, and my wife isnt home

Thats the kind of thing that has ended marriages... I get mine at work

Polly12200

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Polly12200

So excited for the arrival of my Bag of Carp. Does it come with its own tank?

noimportantone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

about damn time 1.5 years since my last Bundles of Clones

younameitivebeencalledit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages younameitivebeencalledit

Woohoooo!!! Finally scored the coveted bundles of carboys.

richmondhokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP...........

Got all the way to pressing the gold button........GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe later today.......

bsbrewery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsbrewery

I had just signed in and saw the Bundles of Clones too late though - SOLD OUT =/

rnatalie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages rnatalie
sully51 wrote:Got one! Woot!!

FARK...when did my credit card info get deleted from WOOT..

Certified Wine Geek

brows141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brows141

I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO, now let's see what crap this Brick of Carbonite has in it.

krissyMS

quality posts: 5 Private Messages krissyMS

yup - entered my security code and clicked, but the second buy page never opened. And I thought I got it pretty quickly too...

until next time! would like to know how many they sold though... seemed like it went too fast

pintozx3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pintozx3

Failed at checkout.

xThePenguinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xThePenguinx

First EVER Barns Overlording Conglomerates. So flippin stoked.

coolman01231

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolman01231

Had to re-enter my address then it sold out. Damn you GuardianBob.

Always craving that hard quality post.

steelio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steelio

I hit the "this info is correct button" ... TWICE and server error.....ugh.

My 1st woot:10 Bay Silver ATX Window Case 10/8/04

kitlerc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitlerc

Lost it cause I wasn't logged in...

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

Missed again. I hated the old way but I certainly had better luck with it.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

Hoochy Mama! I got one! It was a wee bit of a struggle, but it's confirmed. Yahoo! Come to Papa, my little Bundle of Crud!

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

I am hung up going to the order confirmation page...does that mean I got one?

dharr18

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dharr18

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Bundles of Clones #18 for me!

Bucs Trade Winds

Wooting since 2004.

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc

Got one :-)

zaggrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zaggrad
neohemp wrote:Man the past two times I've gotten to it extremely fast and it just keeps saying processing and times out. I was on this like white on rice. Grr.

same here....grrrrr.

Lisa J Rhyne

jzmacdaddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jzmacdaddy

Awesome! My first score in the new "system"! The best part is that it was the first one of the wootoff...so I can be productive for the rest of the day!

brows141

Did I mention that it took me 3 years to get one.

Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite
Brick of Carbonite

car912

quality posts: 2 Private Messages car912

Woo-hoo! My computer and browser were being slow and unresponsive since I was still starting up some other software, but it seems I somehow got an order through!

Palmer0212

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Palmer0212

It timed out during order processing. Shortly after, I received an order confirmation email... Bundles of Clones TUESDAY!!!!!!!!

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

Darn job. Didn't see the Bundles of Clones until it was already half gone - then couldn't get through.

Hopefully another .....

TheLoneWolf1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheLoneWolf1985
zaggrad wrote:same here....grrrrr.

Me too...

mikeschrad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikeschrad

Sweet! Just dropped off the kids at school, opened the laptop and a Bundles of Clones is up. Hit I want one, loaded a bit, but got right through. Smoothest one I've ever got.

Now to hope the woot ghods bless me with some great crap, maybe some hackable electronics for a good summer project for the kids.

Congrats to everyone who got lucky this first round, and good luck in the subsequent rounds to those who missed out.

kduffield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kduffield

Sweet! Thought I was toast at "Server Error"... clicked Refresh one time... Done!

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

It came on, I was ready to buy it with CVV code copied into clipboard. I yelled down to my mom to ask her if I could buy it. She yelled "no." I sighed and closed out of Chrome. A few seconds later she yelled "Yes, Adam, that's fine."

That sucked.

Problem is, I'm going to be gone from 10:00 PST to next Sunday.
Thine holy Woot gods, I'm begging you to have one more Bundles of Clones offering before 10:00.

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

it requires me to take and enter pass & keeps dumping it the first time.
this time I tried 3x cause it re-clicks the ship to different address every time.
happened twice now. last night and this morning

I could have had it both times if it wasn't for the password first time never seeming to work. *yes i am typing it correct*

Dave & Dessa

heymistahdj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heymistahdj

Woohoo! FINALLY! My first Barrel of Crackers since Sept 09!! Can't wait!!! Now I can stop driving my wife nuts about them for a while :-D

brows141

msruru wrote:I am hung up going to the order confirmation page...does that mean I got one?

Check your order history.

agapeallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agapeallen

I was at the office and missed it, but my wife got it at home! Her first Bundle ever!

We only have 1 account, so I guess we are done playing for the day. Will keep out eyes on what else we need during the wootoff.

Sure wish I hadn't missed that Leatherman this morning!

heesme

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heesme
eldiablohijo wrote:That awkward moment when you get to the checkout screen for the Bundles of Clones and realize that you don't remember the security code for the card you used last and it's not in your wallet.

Better than having your work computer sign you out so you have to log in first. We both made rookie mistakes this time...

btls64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btls64

whah! i hope you all enjoy your barbie coloring books and 6month old 2012 calendars with stupid rock and roll trivia. who wants your dumb ole 1 megapixel pink click camera? and that "i smell bacon" hat thats actually bacon scented...well foo you, dont want it. damn you Bundles of Clones

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg

Got a white screen after pressing the "stupidly large button" (which is normal size on my iPhone). Fail.

justmegte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justmegte

I thought I didn't get one and then went and checked my account and.....YES I scored a Bundles of Clones!!

balls2thewall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balls2thewall
jzmacdaddy wrote:Awesome! My first score in the new "system"! The best part is that it was the first one of the wootoff...so I can be productive for the rest of the day!

2nd of the wootoff, there was one last night

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mreliphaz wrote:NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR

I'm not quite sure we got that - could you perhaps find us a lolcat to express your feelings?

I'm just hanging out, really.