0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
HP Pavilion P7 Quad-Core Desktop
$349.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

anoted

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anoted

wasn't this a usb stick like two seconds ago?

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

I bought two of these in the last Woot off. They are working flawlessly. Solid machines with some real conveniences on the front of the machine for card reading.
I called HP support today trying to get a fax modem to work with this machine. It turns out that (they don't publicize this) their cheap printer/all in ones can fax into the PC, thus saving all that paper and toner. Support was absolutely incredible.
I really like this machine(s).

andycool22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andycool22

No gigabit ethernet?
Will this playback full hd video? (home theater pc)

Woof! Wage: $927.75 as of 12/2/2010...someone send me to Woof!!aholics Anonymous...

larrye5012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larrye5012

You save $100. Off of a new one at Amazon
Sure this is refurbished but that means everything
Is checked out in advance where with it new its
More subject to problem potential!

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse
lstaff wrote:I bought two of these in the last Woot off. They are working flawlessly. Solid machines with some real conveniences on the front of the machine for card reading.
I called HP support today trying to get a fax modem to work with this machine. It turns out that (they don't publicize this) their cheap printer/all in ones can fax into the PC, thus saving all that paper and toner. Support was absolutely incredible.
I really like this machine(s).

you posted this earlier today. Oh wait, woot posted this HP earlier today too.

JessTx26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JessTx26
shanteuse wrote:you posted this earlier today. Oh wait, woot posted this HP earlier today too.

Two different ones.

61 orders totaling 94 items
(including 7 Screaming Woot Monkeys Red & Black & Brown)(
Candi, The USB Pole Dancer)

engineire

quality posts: 5 Private Messages engineire

Anyone know if the motherboard is up to snuff on this?
250 wt PS is pretty low but fits with this price range.

kirkhilles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kirkhilles
shanteuse wrote:you posted this earlier today. Oh wait, woot posted this HP earlier today too.

Yeah, sorry, I don't believe that I've EVER heard of HP having "incredible" support considering you talk to people reading from scripts overseas.

Kirk Hilles
Reversed.net

andyb2791

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyb2791

I don't see why these dont sell faster, 150 dollars off retail and only 5 bucks shipping???

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn
kirkhilles wrote:Yeah, sorry, I don't believe that I've EVER heard of HP having "incredible" support considering you talk to people reading from scripts overseas.

I also had great support for my HP Elitebook, so at least there are now two happy customers.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

z06rono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages z06rono
andyb2791 wrote:I don't see why these dont sell faster, 150 dollars off retail and only 5 bucks shipping???

It is a refurbished HP, which for some of us has been an unhappy experience in dealing with DOA junk and poor customer service. Also, it has mediocre hardware, even at this price point.

curlieq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curlieq

Iought two different models of these HP lately and they are workin GREAT. Both even play Diablo 3 well on the low rez settings.
I am tempted again.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, don't forget about Ducky & Inky's Woot Blockbuster Spectacular game.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Elkgunner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Elkgunner

Have bought quite a few refurb HP from Woot for our business. They have all worked flawlessly , and save enough to buy the monitor on Sellout.Woot.

In for 1 at 5:48 in the morning.

domino1241

quality posts: 0 Private Messages domino1241

I bought one of these back in October from Sam's Club, paid about $700 w/a 27" monitor. It's been running Mint 12 flawlessly since I bought it, and it runs both XP and Windows 7 virtual machines all the time.

NB I did have trouble getting it to play fullscreen games in a virtual machine. Pirates! runs extremely slow, and the computer doesn't have a good enough power supply to upgrade the graphics card to anything reasonable.

smiliesrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiliesrock

Not in this particular woot, but there seems to be a lot of Oregonians wooting generally. How do we get a local woot? Portland perhaps?

jamesonp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesonp

Why is this not a peanut-butter jelly time

jakerson9

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jakerson9

I think this would play wolfenstein online via a web browser with no problem!
http://wolfenstein.bethsoft.com/game_NA.php

mud369

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mud369

Great computer but where did they get the keyboard from? Since when does a delete key say SUPPR? I expected English!!?!?!

pamchristensen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pamchristensen

Motherboard or hard drive is fried 3 days after 1 year warranty would have expired...

johnek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnek

This computer is working great still! But I just noticed that it has 6GB of RAM. Not 8GB. Anyone else only have 6?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

johnek wrote:This computer is working great still! But I just noticed that it has 6GB of RAM. Not 8GB. Anyone else only have 6?

Doesn't look like we've anybody else post about it. You might look at the memory sticks themselves to see what they say. HP had the warranty on these so it would be best to contact them. It is past the 90 days though.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders