sputnik4life

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sputnik4life

I was watching a tv show today where a character was having a dream inside of a dream inside a dream.

Have you ever had a dream inside of a dream? What was it about?

mrtbshaw

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrtbshaw
sputnik4life wrote:I was watching a tv show today where a character was having a dream inside of a dream inside a dream.

Have you ever had a dream inside of a dream? What was it about?

No, but I am working on getting my flight instructor license and one night, after studying for 10 hours I went to bed and dreamed about studying. It was such a vivid dream that when I answered something wrong in my dream I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep until I had thought up the correct answer...

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Don't recall a dream within a dream, but just yesterday I came to the realization that I can't feel physical pain in my dreams. I can't remember what was being done to me, but when I woke up, I thought: That didn't hurt at all.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

This weekend I had a dream where I saw myself sleeping. My reaction was first, "That's incredibly meta." and then I tried to wake the sleeping version of myself up.

I ended up waking the real version of myself up instead. It was a little strange. Then I was entirely mad for the wrong version waking up because I wanted to ask dream me what they were dreaming about.

I suspect I was influenced by this thread to have this dream at all!

I'm just hanging out, really.

dwbasham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dwbasham

I HAD THIS DREAM SEVERAL YEARS AGO…
I was running through a peach orchard. The peach trees were covered with thorns. I was wearing a bright orange pair of winter coveralls; the really thick ones filled with feathers. Someone had wrapped my arms to my side with plastic kitchen wrap and I couldn’t move them. This same someone was chasing me through the orchard and was quickly gaining on me. Just as I was about to be caught, I turned and did the only thing I could think of… I spat with all the force I could muster toward my stalker…
Just then my wife punched me and said “What was that!?!”
I lay there for a second or two then burst into laughter as I realized that I had spat on the photo of my mother-in-law on the table near our bed.
I’m sure I slept with a smile on my face the rest of the night…