WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

How many games let you bust out the monocle and top hat? Today's game does, and that's why it's a game you're gonna enjoy playing. More after the jump!

In Tome Sweet Tome, you're a well-dressed book-loving hero on a grand adventure to rebuild a missing library. To the tune of some rinky-tink-tink saloon piano you'll be leaping from platform to platform, trying to get a key and then get back to the tome it unlocks.

Your classy little avatar will face trampolines, wooden planks, exploding boxes, and occasionally a strange human-grabbing magnet. Level design isn't too advanced, so you can generally figure out what you'll need to do with a single glance. But don't think it'll be a total cakewalk.

Especially in the higher levels, that happy piano becomes a nefarious taunt. Rinky-tink-tink-why-haven't-you-finished-yet-tink? Tome Sweet Tome is a nice balance of challenge and style and I think it'll be a great Friday time waster for everyone. Be sure to post your score in the comments below, the highest will be named this week's Quality Post Champion on Monday.

Quality Posts

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

on the left side in the first screenshot, is that the Monopoly man or Mr Peanut?

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

abitterwoman

quality posts: 28 Private Messages abitterwoman

That was a fun little game. I felt so fancy playing it. And I discovered the meaning of life when I completed it. I won't post any spoilers though ;)

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

Slydon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

w00tgurl wrote:on the left side in the first screenshot, is that the Monopoly man or Mr Peanut?

That's the main character!

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

curtise

quality posts: 20 Private Messages curtise

So, I enjoyed completing that.

And because it was such fun, I then went to the developer's site and finished the 10 "exclusive" bonus levels too.

neeed... moaaar... levelllls...

-=C=-