Discuss

that was fun while it lasted!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
bpr2 wrote:Discuss

no

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Manny Calavera?

move along

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
j5 wrote:Manny Calavera?

If this were deals, I would upvote you for that.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

Wasn't there a baseball player named Manny? I'm thinking he was a Red Sox player, since the Red Sox are the only team I ever hear people talk about, other than the Patriots.

Signature censored by Woot

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

First place I went was:

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Xexus wrote:Wasn't there a baseball player named Manny? I'm thinking he was a Red Sox player, since the Red Sox are the only team I ever hear people talk about, other than the Patriots.

ramirez
pacquiao

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:Manny Calavera?

Hey Manny! I haven't seen him in ages, like since Windows 95! I bet I've got that disk floating around somewhere... time to find an emulator and introduce him to the Versions!

Beware the V'owls screech!

j5

KtCallista wrote:Hey Manny! I haven't seen him in ages, like since Windows 95! I bet I've got that disk floating around somewhere... time to find an emulator and introduce him to the Versions!

It might work without emulation. Worth a shot, anyway.

move along

KtCallista

j5 wrote:It might work without emulation. Worth a shot, anyway.

We are gutting the old office, so I'll have to look for it. Ver1 is old enough to handle it. DoTT needs an emulator, otherwise it has processing issues.

j5

KtCallista wrote:We are gutting the old office, so I'll have to look for it. Ver1 is old enough to handle it. DoTT needs an emulator, otherwise it has processing issues.

Ah! I forgot I run most of my stuff using SCUMMVM. When you said "emulator" I was thinking Windows emulator (e.g. Wine). D'urr.

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

My first thought was 'who is going to rob a mammoth?

Then I guessed ivory hunters.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

KtCallista

j5 wrote:Ah! I forgot I run most of my stuff using SCUMMVM. When you said "emulator" I was thinking Windows emulator (e.g. Wine). D'urr.

yeah, that!

sorry to confuse you.