This month, you may have noticed the kickoff of our latest woot team member, Sport Woot! Although Sport's the rookie here, make no mistake, this site is major league. As you take a timeout from the busy Woot-off (the worst one ever, am I right?), we thought we'd have fun and tackle the wide world of sports. Shameless self-promotion? Yeah.
For this month, we're looking to form a sports team. Obviously, it has to incorporate a woot product. We also need to figure out what sport our team would be best at, so we can rig all the games to win (strike that) - practice and do our best. We also need some help getting the word out about our new team with a catchy logo or slogan.
Real sport knowledge not required.
So, here's the score. Read carefully, if you miss any of these, you're out for this round and we'll see you next season (well, the next woot-off).
1. You have until the woot-off lights go off in our large stadium. No pressure, just saying.
2. This is the curveball - unlike every other month so far, one entry per person. Adjust your entry as many times as needed til the woot-off lights go down.
3. These are things that you need in your post. You need all three! Always in for three!
- A team name using a woot product, past or present!
- the sport your team is playing
- a logo of sorts! OR a "team cheer" - give us something to yell from the stands (no, it does not have to be haiku, yes, it has to be clean). Pick one or the other, not both.
Are you in it to win it? We're looking the Most Valuable Player! Give it your 110% and knock it out of the park! The zanier, the better.
Good luck, have fun!