mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9

Yes, I've contacted member services. Just rattling this cage!

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mrtuba9 wrote:Yes, I've contacted member services. Just rattling this cage!

Side Sale items do not ship out until a week after the sale is over. All of them. Every single one. Ever (not that that's a long time). At the bottom of the main Mentions of Honour Sale page, within the giant grey box, under the large headline that says "Shipping Info," it states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!" In addition, every single individual shirt's sale page has a large orange box up top, directly under the design photo, that states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!"

Thus, your overnight order should arrive July 7th.

I know that there's some sort of glitch on which the dev's are working that shows overnight as actually overnighted from whatever date of purchase in the drop-down menu during actual purchase, but that is not the case. I'm pretty sure woot doesn't even start printing anything until the week-long sale is over and all orders are in and accounted for, thus shipment a week after the sale is over.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Most excellent answer. And yes, the fix to the shipping date promise is in the works.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
ThunderThighs wrote:Most excellent answer. And yes, the fix to the shipping date promise is in the works.

Back in the works. Because I thought you had this solved before Amazon outsourced you to the cloud.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

mrtuba9

goldenthorn wrote:Side Sale items do not ship out until a week after the sale is over. All of them. Every single one. Ever (not that that's a long time). At the bottom of the main Mentions of Honour Sale page, within the giant grey box, under the large headline that says "Shipping Info," it states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!" In addition, every single individual shirt's sale page has a large orange box up top, directly under the design photo, that states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!"

Thus, your overnight order should arrive July 7th.

I know that there's some sort of glitch on which the dev's are working that shows overnight as actually overnighted from whatever date of purchase in the drop-down menu during actual purchase, but that is not the case. I'm pretty sure woot doesn't even start printing anything until the week-long sale is over and all orders are in and accounted for, thus shipment a week after the sale is over.

Fine. Though I can't argue with ThunderThighs that it is a "most excellent answer" completely, such a "glitch" is still misleading if offered by the same ordering system when this is clearly *cough* an exception.

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

mrtuba9

...And it shipped! Thanks for letting me rant...it's a rarity, I promise.