mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9

Yes, I've contacted member services. Just rattling this cage!

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mrtuba9 wrote:Yes, I've contacted member services. Just rattling this cage!

Side Sale items do not ship out until a week after the sale is over. All of them. Every single one. Ever (not that that's a long time). At the bottom of the main Mentions of Honour Sale page, within the giant grey box, under the large headline that says "Shipping Info," it states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!" In addition, every single individual shirt's sale page has a large orange box up top, directly under the design photo, that states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!"

Thus, your overnight order should arrive July 7th.

I know that there's some sort of glitch on which the dev's are working that shows overnight as actually overnighted from whatever date of purchase in the drop-down menu during actual purchase, but that is not the case. I'm pretty sure woot doesn't even start printing anything until the week-long sale is over and all orders are in and accounted for, thus shipment a week after the sale is over.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Most excellent answer. And yes, the fix to the shipping date promise is in the works.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
ThunderThighs wrote:Most excellent answer. And yes, the fix to the shipping date promise is in the works.

Back in the works. Because I thought you had this solved before Amazon outsourced you to the cloud.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

mrtuba9

goldenthorn wrote:Side Sale items do not ship out until a week after the sale is over. All of them. Every single one. Ever (not that that's a long time). At the bottom of the main Mentions of Honour Sale page, within the giant grey box, under the large headline that says "Shipping Info," it states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!" In addition, every single individual shirt's sale page has a large orange box up top, directly under the design photo, that states "[t]hese heroes of Derbies gone by will be shipped to you on July 6!"

Thus, your overnight order should arrive July 7th.

I know that there's some sort of glitch on which the dev's are working that shows overnight as actually overnighted from whatever date of purchase in the drop-down menu during actual purchase, but that is not the case. I'm pretty sure woot doesn't even start printing anything until the week-long sale is over and all orders are in and accounted for, thus shipment a week after the sale is over.

Fine. Though I can't argue with ThunderThighs that it is a "most excellent answer" completely, such a "glitch" is still misleading if offered by the same ordering system when this is clearly *cough* an exception.

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

mrtuba9

...And it shipped! Thanks for letting me rant...it's a rarity, I promise.