phypennwl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phypennwl
mb93234 wrote:Yep, this is *exactly* what I was worried about, it looks like they're just going to leave it without a signature. If it's still not possible to get tracking numbers can a staff member please respond to these posts and let us know what's going on? I just called FedEx and they said there is nothing coming to my address.

I just got my tracking number by e-mail, and I had ordered my 47" TV in the second wave. Hopefully everyone has gotten their tracking number by now too.

jarrettsburg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarrettsburg
phypennwl wrote:I just got my tracking number by e-mail, and I had ordered my 47" TV in the second wave. Hopefully everyone has gotten their tracking number by now too.

No I still don't have a tracking number! I hope they just don't leave it on my front porch! Come on Woot! The least they can do is give a refund on the shipping for all of the headaches..

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000

Looks like I got lucky with delivery last Saturday. I got my "delivery" information on Monday, two days after I received shipment. Where's the Hotel???? And I am STILL waiting on wine ordered over 3 weeks ago! I miss my pre-Amazon woot...

Jul 14, 2012 1:16 PM
Delivered
Madison, WIJul 14, 2012 6:42 AMOn FedEx vehicle for deliveryMADISON,
WIJul 14, 2012 3:50 AMAt local FedEx facility
MADISON,
WIJul 14, 2012 1:56 AMArrived at FedEx locationMADISON,
WIJul 13, 2012 9:52 PMLeft FedEx origin facilityWHEELING, IL
Jul 13, 2012 7:51 PM Arrived at FedEx locationWHEELING, IL
Jul 13, 2012 2:24 PMPicked upWHEELING, IL
Jul 11, 2012 5:01 PMShipment information sent to FedEx

humptyhump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages humptyhump

Ordered the 55" in the first wave. No tracking info, no response from Woot and FedEx says there's nothing on the way to my addie. For all I know it was jacked from my front porch while at work today. Le sigh...

eagles7277

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eagles7277
humptyhump wrote:Ordered the 55" in the first wave. No tracking info, no response from Woot and FedEx says there's nothing on the way to my addie. For all I know it was jacked from my front porch while at work today. Le sigh...

Rest easy bud! FedEx would have told you over the phone if there was an attempted delivery in the last week. And "standard" shipping from FedEx requires that if you're not home, they will leave a note letting you know they were there and when they will redeliver! Just call FedEx everyday and send message to woot about how this it total BS!! That's my plan!!

cosmicac

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cosmicac

Bought the 47" on first wave and finally got tracking info for shipment to Seattle. Good Luck everyone.

genbap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genbap

Bought this a week ago and still no shipping info.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

genbap wrote:Bought this a week ago and still no shipping info.

You might try FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. That seems to work better some times.

Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

If you still don't see any information, feel free to email service@woot.com for an update.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jarrettsburg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarrettsburg
ThunderThighs wrote:You might try FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. That seems to work better some times.

Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

This did not work! Come on Woot! This is crazy! Just figure out the tracking info!

shawn42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawn42
ThunderThighs wrote:You might try FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. That seems to work better some times.

If you still don't see any information, feel free to email service@woot.com for an update.

"not found." now what? ordered the tv, in the first wave, a week ago today. still no tracking info, and fedex doesn't appear to have my order in their system.

humptyhump

ThunderThighs wrote:

Looks like us east coasters will be waiting the full five days (not including Tuesday) for shipment. Will check again tomorrow.

phypennwl

humptyhump wrote:Looks like us east coasters will be waiting the full five days (not including Tuesday) for shipment. Will check again tomorrow.

I'm on the east coast (Philadelphia) and, as indicated above, was a second-waver. So I can't figure out why I'd get my tracking info before others.

I will say, I'm actually fortunate I'm on the east coast and it takes more time to ship to me. My TV apparently shipped on 7/12. I didn't get tracking info until 7/16. Not cool, Woot!

humptyhump

phypennwl wrote:I'm on the east coast (Philadelphia) and, as indicated above, was a second-waver. So I can't figure out why I'd get my tracking info before others.

I will say, I'm actually fortunate I'm on the east coast and it takes more time to ship to me. My TV apparently shipped on 7/12. I didn't get tracking info until 7/16. Not cool, Woot!

I stand corrected, there really is no rhyme or reason to this then. Probably my last Woot, atleast I can end it with a big one.

karnsp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karnsp

I ordered the 55" in the first wave (at least I think I did) and still have no info whatsoever. My location's a DC suburb in Northern Virginia.

I now feel stupid seeing all the deals since this one on slickdeals that had Amazon 2 day shipping. Fingers crossed that this gets here soon.

Can a staffer try and update what's the reason for all these delays.

jeremiahj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeremiahj

Oh nice, my TV came with a scavenger hunt! I kid, I kid.

Seriously though. Longtime Wooter, first time I've been let down with ship turnaround. I have a TV mount on the wall, brand new new remote and an angry 3 year old who wants to know where the TV is. Why you do this to me Woot?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jeremiahj wrote:Oh nice, my TV came with a scavenger hunt! I kid, I kid.

Seriously though. Longtime Wooter, first time I've been let down with ship turnaround. I have a TV mount on the wall, brand new new remote and an angry 3 year old who wants to know where the TV is. Why you do this to me Woot?

It really wasn't intentional, so I hope we can still be friends. (Maybe not BFFs, but we understand how that goes.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

jeremiahj

inkycatz wrote:

It really wasn't intentional, so I hope we can still be friends. (Maybe not BFFs, but we understand how that goes.)

You know, that normally would be funny but my daughter is half panda. I find this offensive.

genbap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genbap

So tried the online Fedex method previously recommended - no luck. Tried calling Fedex customer service - nothing for my address. Emailed Woot - so far no response. I even called the local Fedex office - waste of time. This is too big a purchase to be completely left in the dark like this. Well really it is unacceptable for any purchase.

yf920

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yf920

finally got a tracking number showing the item was shipped from Los Angeles on July 13. Will get it tomorrow. Hope everybody will get the tracking pretty sson.

Stan0050

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stan0050

Is there any way to call woot? I am in MN and havent gotten a tracking number or anything. I think its kind of ridiculous that people who purchased there TV's in the second or third wave are already getting their TV's and the rest of us havent even gotten a tracking number. I agree that this is way too big of a purchase to not get any info from woot. I need an email or a post with an explanation for all this.

sirgreig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirgreig
karnsp wrote:I ordered the 55" in the first wave (at least I think I did) and still have no info whatsoever. My location's a DC suburb in Northern Virginia.

I now feel stupid seeing all the deals since this one on slickdeals that had Amazon 2 day shipping. Fingers crossed that this gets here soon.

Can a staffer try and update what's the reason for all these delays.

So how do you know if you were part of the 1st or 2nd wave? Not sure is matters either way from what I see. I am in Philly area too. No tracking. No update. No information. And with each inquiry Woot takes longer to answer and more vague. If Chase VISA didn't have my back I would be really nervous now. Long time Wooter with all good stories to tell, but this one sucks!

GET YOUR S! TOGETHER WOOT. DO YOU HEAR US?

phypennwl

sirgreig wrote:So how do you know if you were part of the 1st or 2nd wave? Not sure is matters either way from what I see. I am in Philly area too. No tracking. No update. No information. And with each inquiry Woot takes longer to answer and more vague. If Chase VISA didn't have my back I would be really nervous now. Long time Wooter with all good stories to tell, but this one sucks!

GET YOUR S! TOGETHER WOOT. DO YOU HEAR US?

I consider myself second wave only because I hedged at first on the 47", then when I finally decided to pull the trigger, it was sold out. But I was hedging on the 55" and kept reading the forum when I saw that there might be a chance some more TVs would be back in play, I jumped on the opportunity and got the "second wave" of 47" TVs. I'm not sure there's any other way of knowing, other than looking back in the forum history and compare your receipt with when it was posted that TVs were replenished.

jeremiahj

I've contacted service@woot.com with my request for an update. In the interest of helping others I will post their response here once I have it.

dariusfresh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dariusfresh

If it isn't "your order has most likely already been shipped, we will give you tracking when it's available", I'll be very surprised!

humptyhump

dariusfresh wrote:If it isn't "your order has most likely already been shipped, we will give you tracking when it's available", I'll be very surprised!

As well as "Sorry, but you'll have to allow 5 business days, not including the day you ordered, for your order to be processed and shipped.", which is just about over.

mb93234

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mb93234

I just got an e-mail with the tracking information and it looks like it's being shipped with a company called SEKO Logistics. I guess the 55" TVs are too much for FedEx to handle.

Just a question for the staff: why in the world does your ticketing system create a new ticket every time I reply to the existing e-mail. Is it not able to process the unique IDs in the subject? If so, that's pretty silly.

nocktherock2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nocktherock2010

With help of the above post I figured it out how to get the tracking info :D

1. Go to this website: http://www.sekologistics.com/home/track.aspx

2. In the "Tracking Type" select Shipper Reference

3. In the "Tracking Number" put in your Order Number (obtained from Your Account https://account.woot.com/purchasehistory on Woot)

And Voila!!!

This is for the 55" ones I think No more bad surprises.

sanderda920

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sanderda920
nocktherock2010 wrote:With help of the above post I figured it out how to get the tracking info :D

3. In the "Tracking Number" put in your Order Number (obtained from Your Account https://account.woot.com/purchasehistory on Woot)

And Voila!!!

This worked for me!! Interesting though... Was shipped 7/14, Expected Delivery date of 7/23 ( Next Monday). At least I'm getting it even if I may be the last!

For $900 and some friendly tips from the community though (thanks all!), this is still a great deal regardless of how shipping was handled. Let the impatient, excited waiting continue!

I'm in Charlottesville, VA, ordered the 55" on the second wave.

dariusfresh

nocktherock2010 wrote:With help of the above post I figured it out how to get the tracking info :D

And Voila!!!

worked for me too. i'm showing 7/23 in raleigh, nc. thanks so much for putting this up. it's just a shame that it had to come from woot users and not woot staff.

eagles7277

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eagles7277

I got an email from WOOT that told me I could expect the TV on 7/23. I checked the tracking number they gave me and it still has not "actually" been shipped. While I am happy that I now know where my almost $1000 TV is; they promised it would SHIP WITHIN 5 business days, not that I would just get shipping INFO within 5 business days. It is now after 9pm on the east coast on the 5th day and my TV has not moved yet. I emailed them this info and we will see what say.

zombiekicker

quality posts: 10 Private Messages zombiekicker

I'm wondering if the delivery date of next Monday might just be a placeholder to keep us happy (and possibly to make us pleasantly surprised on the off-chance any of them shows up early). According to SEKO's tracking page, my 1st-wave 55" originated from Carrollton via DFW Airport, and shipped yesterday with a July 23 estimated delivery.

Since my particular destination (OKC) is a mere ~200 miles north of them, I can scarcely believe (a) that they would send such a huge/heavy item via air freight such a relatively short distance, or (b) that it will actually take another whole week...

Any other thoughts?

jeremiahj

jeremiahj wrote:I've contacted service@woot.com with my request for an update. In the interest of helping others I will post their response here once I have it.

Hi Jeremiah,

Sorry for the shipping confusion.

These TVs were so big we had to ship them a bit differently.

The tracking number for this item is [redacted] on http://www.sekologistics.com/home/track.aspx

It indicated there that your TV should be arriving 7/23.

I hope this helps.

Justin

I'd like to add that I live in Plano TX and the TV shipped from Carrolton TX (10 - 15 miles away). Why on earth would a TV take that many days to travel such a short distance? It took 7 days to ship it and 7 more to arrive -- rough math tells me it's travelling roughly 1 mile per day. Not the velocity one would like for such a large electronics purchase (literally and figuratively).

Love ya Woot, but this one is kinda high on the silly meter.

(Wow, you reply before I can edit..you are too fast. Now be that fast on the shipping next time!)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeremiahj wrote:Hi Jeremiah,

Sorry for the shipping confusion.

These TVs were so big we had to ship them a bit differently.

The tracking number for this item is [redacted] on http://www.sekologistics.com/home/track.aspx

It indicated there that your TV should be arriving 7/23.

I hope this helps.

Justin

I'd like to add that I live in Plano TX and the TV shipped from Carrolton TX (10 - 15 miles away). Why on earth would a TV take that many days to travel such a short distance? It's pure comedy.

It sounds like it was drop shipped from the vendor, not sent from our warehouse. Sorry for the confusion.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bellstl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellstl

this is brutal

Stan0050

bellstl wrote:this is brutal

Agreed...Just got my tracking info as well (again having to rely on fellow wooters to tell me how it was shipped as my account page said only "Standard" for the shipping method and no business to be mentioned) and I doubt the monday arrival date is accurate. Mine still has to fly from DFW to Minneapolis and be driven almost 3 hours north. Im getting my monies worth out of this $5 shipping, but this time frame is getting ridiculous.

Stan0050

I was reading through the FAQ section of dtvexpress before purchasing my warranty from them and found the section below. Looks like they are out of the running for this TV, and if you already bought a warranty from them I would get in contact ASAP.

What TVs are not eligible for XpresServ extended warranty service?

Refurbished TVs and Gray market TVs (TVs not intended for use in the United States and Canada) are not eligible for the XpresServ extended warranty coverage. Also, TVs past 6 months from the date of purchase are not eligible for coverage.

dariusfresh

Stan0050 wrote:I was reading through the FAQ section of dtvexpress before purchasing my warranty from them and found the section below. Looks like they are out of the running for this TV, and if you already bought a warranty from them I would get in contact ASAP.

What TVs are not eligible for XpresServ extended warranty service?

Refurbished TVs and Gray market TVs (TVs not intended for use in the United States and Canada) are not eligible for the XpresServ extended warranty coverage. Also, TVs past 6 months from the date of purchase are not eligible for coverage.

that's confusing, because the 99 dollar, 3 year policy i saw explicitly said "refurbished"

scsica

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scsica

FYI, Just got my 47" in Brooklyn NYC yesterday afternoon (Tuesday). I am guessing my order was "First Wave". Havent unpacked yet - Just opened the box and pulled out the manual and looked at the screen to make sure it was OK.

mb93234

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mb93234
Stan0050 wrote:Agreed...Just got my tracking info as well (again having to rely on fellow wooters to tell me how it was shipped as my account page said only "Standard" for the shipping method and no business to be mentioned) and I doubt the monday arrival date is accurate. Mine still has to fly from DFW to Minneapolis and be driven almost 3 hours north. Im getting my monies worth out of this $5 shipping, but this time frame is getting ridiculous.

What's funny is that the tracking number link on my order page just jumps to the same order page and not to the shipping company. I wouldn't have known what to do with the tracking number in the first place without the email response from the staff. Come on Woot, this is really unprofessional.

Concerning whether the TV will just be left on the porch by the shipper, here was the response from Woot:

I don't see where a signature is required. We usually do not require a signature for delivery. However, the delivery driver has the option to request one.

SEKO's site says the following, which I hope is true:

On all residential deliveries, the delivery date is subject to the making of an appointment for delivery with the consignee. SEKO Worldwide will contact the consignee once the shipment is on hand in the destination city, on or before the estimated delivery date.

I don't know who to believe anymore. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens on Monday.

nocktherock2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nocktherock2010
mb93234 wrote:I don't know who to believe anymore. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens on Monday.

Believe what SEKO says. I dont think they would just leave it. They will call you before to make an appointment.