appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9

I'm sure this is a question that has already been addressed, but can one no longer view their previous posts? I can't click on my name or any member's name

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

appledude9 wrote:I'm sure this is a question that has already been addressed, but can one no longer view their previous posts? I can't click on my name or any member's name

Yes, seems that feature dropped off. That would be great feedback for that Beta Feedback button at the top right though. Thank you!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shrdlu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages shrdlu
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, seems that feature dropped off. That would be great feedback for that Beta Feedback button at the top right though. Thank you!

Ma'am, I've already lamented the loss of members.woot.com, repeatedly, ma'am. I gave up. :-(

It takes months to find a customer, but only seconds to lose one.
The good news is that we should run out of them in no time.

http://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/disservicedemotivator.jpg

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Please don't give up. The comments are read. If a change or feature is decided on, it's prioritized and put in the queue for development. The development team has already rolled out a lot of fixes and improvements since we launched the new site. It may take time but they're hard at work.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
ThunderThighs wrote:Please don't give up. The comments are read. If a change or feature is decided on, it's prioritized and put in the queue for development. The development team has already rolled out a lot of fixes and improvements since we launched the new site. It may take time but they're hard at work.

I also reported that I missed being able to review my previous posts. It's kind of a hassle to see your "quality posts count" go up but not know which of the dozens of stupid comments you've made earned the Q.P., forcing you to review all the comment streams. I also miss being able to snicker at the person who has no Woots, but two dozen posts, every one claiming that using a Dyson will void your carpet warranty.

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl
RWoodward wrote:I also reported that I missed being able to review my previous posts. It's kind of a hassle to see your "quality posts count" go up but not know which of the dozens of stupid comments you've made earned the Q.P., forcing you to review all the comment streams. I also miss being able to snicker at the person who has no Woots, but two dozen posts, every one claiming that using a Dyson will void your carpet warranty.

I have been wondering the same thing. It's the little bit of feedback from Woot - a reason to come back - that still sets it apart from other similar sites, in spite of all the changes. Like you said, though, if you're not sure which of your silly (or helpful) comments earns you a quality post, well, it's a bit of a letdown!

Mischief101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mischief101
magyargirl wrote:I have been wondering the same thing. It's the little bit of feedback from Woot - a reason to come back - that still sets it apart from other similar sites, in spite of all the changes. Like you said, though, if you're not sure which of your silly (or helpful) comments earns you a quality post, well, it's a bit of a letdown!

I can't figure out why some of my comments have disappeared.

PAPOY!