streetpreacher82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages streetpreacher82
silverblackrl wrote:No go. I get the same info. Shipment has been initiated but not picked up. Thanks for trying to help tho!

No problem. Was at least worth a shot!

silverblackrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverblackrl

So far customer service has been pretty responsive trying resolve my missing tv. I sent one email this morning and have received two responses since. I've been told they are "currently resolving an issue regarding an unsual delay in tracking information." Still don't know when my tv will get here but they did confirm at least it has shipped and they're going to refund my $5 shipping. At least it looks like they're trying to fix things. Thank you woot.

dshirack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dshirack

I would just like to say, outside of SmartPost delivering my 5 purchases this week...including my 37" lcd to my neighbor's house, I am pleased (thank goodness for honest neighbors). My TV looks great. No scratches other than the base. It doesn't matter as it's going on the wall. Picture looks as good as my brand new Samsung 40" and that was compared side by side on HDMI cables. I just wanted to let folks know that mine came from purr fect refurbs and so far I am really happy. Will update if things change. Keep the faith people!

A waitress once gave me crabs. She didn't get a good tip.

stagz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stagz

So i just checked my FedEx tracking and it updated! But it wont be here until the 13th. well i feel better now that the tracking at least shows something, hopefully in comes in one piece.

jhnrksn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhnrksn
stagz wrote:So i just checked my FedEx tracking and it updated! But it wont be here until the 13th. well i feel better now that the tracking at least shows something, hopefully in comes in one piece.

Same here. The tracking info was updated and it is now on its way. Looks like they got the problem sorted out.

cmusicfan05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmusicfan05

Got mine in yesterday. It's a 32" LCD instead of a 32" LED but it has 4 HDMI ports over the 2 that the LED was supposed to come with...

Anyways, it was packed well. The outside box was in perfect condition. After opening the outside box, I noticed yet another box packed in foam. The TV was inside of that box, also wrapped in foam. The TV looks brand new -- including all of the protective plastic film. Plugged it in and it works fine.

NewcastleBrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NewcastleBrown

I wanted to chime in that I got my 32" LCD (which IS what I ordered) yesterday and it came in like-new condition without any issues.

I'll report back if it fails any time soon, but I'm very happy with my purchase so far!

My only complaint is that the remote batteries were shipped in the remote and were completely dead on arrival.

ixll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ixll

Well, I got my Visio on Monday, plugged it in Tuesday night for the kids to use upstairs and it worked fine all night, Wednesday after work, it won't power all the way on. Just sits at the visio logo and no response when pressing power buttons, etc....

blah, I didn't want to deal with this, if I had realized the risk in buying a tv on here, I would have just went and spent the extra $50 and got it at BB.

deedude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedude

Just got mine today. Box looked okay, but the top two corners were damaged and the front bezel was barely hanging on. The rear panel was bowed and distorted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

deedude wrote:Just got mine today. Box looked okay, but the top two corners were damaged and the front bezel was barely hanging on. The rear panel was bowed and distorted!

That doesn't sound like the way it was designed. Please email service@woot.com so they can make it right.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

stagz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stagz

I got mine today, everything looked alright and it worked...for an hour. I went to move it to what would be its permanent place, plug it in and it didn't turn on. Infuriated right now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stagz wrote:I got mine today, everything looked alright and it worked...for an hour. I went to move it to what would be its permanent place, plug it in and it didn't turn on. Infuriated right now.

Ugh, sorry. It may be worth unplugging it for a couple hours. I've fixed more electronic stuff that way.

If that doesn't work, email service@woot.com so they can help you out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

umzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages umzy

Returned from vacation and the long awaited Vizio was delivered today. Box was in decent shape, can't tell you if it works or not since there's NO POWER CORD OR REMOTE. Seriously? I get the feeling by the time I get this sorted, the warranty will be expired. Not happy, not happy at all.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

umzy wrote:Returned from vacation and the long awaited Vizio was delivered today. Box was in decent shape, can't tell you if it works or not since there's NO POWER CORD OR REMOTE. Seriously? I get the feeling by the time I get this sorted, the warranty will be expired. Not happy, not happy at all.

We're sorry to hear you are missing accessories with your new purchase. Please email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to assist you will your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

umzy

ROGETRAY wrote:We're sorry to hear you are missing accessories with your new purchase. Please email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to assist you will your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I emailed Woot customer service, but if the cord and remote are going to take another 2 SmartPost weeks, I'll send the TV back. Also, "accessories" are akin to a matching pair of cufflinks or a tie clip. A power cord and remote are more like "necessities". Yeah, I'm slightly irked.

umzy

Woots customer service response:

We are very sorry about that. Unfortunately, we do not have any replacement parts to send. However, the refurbisher should be able to assist you under the warranty the product was issued with:

http://www.purrfectrefurbs.com/site/content/product-registration

http://www.purrfectrefurbs.com/site/content/contact-us

866-991-4779
Live agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time

Please let us know if they are unwilling or unable to assist you.

So I buy a TV from Woot, they send me a TV missing a cord and remote and I have to deal with these refurb. people for a "warranty issue"? And to top it off, the 866 number gives me a recording that says they are experiencing technical issues and to call back later. How do I return this damn thing?

egoldman82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egoldman82

Bought this TV... ended up getting TV that was 2 years older, 2 inches thicker (not razor) and an LCD not an LED. Then have to ship it back and wait 30 days to get my money back.. (still waiting). That's the last time I use this site to purchase TV's. Huge wast of my time... oh ya. they wouldn't refund my shipping. Looking for deal on TV. use TigerDirect or go to bestbuy and look at returned items... At least they have customer service.

dshirack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dshirack

Watched my tv for a total of around 8 hours since it arrived. Now it just displays "vizio" when turned on and won't go to programming. I unplugged for an hour and got the same. Held power button on tv for 30 seconds then plugged in again and the same. Vizio tech support is sendeng me a firmware upgrade I plug into the usb port (obviously). Just wanted to share that vizio will deal with you direct even though its a refurb (I told them this). I used the chat feature at vizio.com.

A waitress once gave me crabs. She didn't get a good tip.

miklk1973

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miklk1973

Well I returned my TV after it died with only 1 hour of use. Issued an RMA by Amergence or Perrfect Refurb. Sent it and they received it.

Now no one ever answers the phone there. They also no not return calls. Seems like the just closed up or something.

I have now sent an email to service@woot.com about this.

It's impossible to return an item for refund of money if you don't have the item.

The deal has not worked out well for me so far.

ohmmade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohmmade

I paid $633.00 for this TV last year, and now it is dead.

There is no CS telephone number, and vizio informed me that since woot! serviced the unit, they have voided the manufactory warranty.

I feel like this $633.00 is now gone forever and I have a giant piece of dead technology that should've lasted me for 10 years.

I am starting to get very, very angry with this company.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ohmmade wrote:I paid $633.00 for this TV last year, and now it is dead.

There is no CS telephone number, and vizio informed me that since woot! serviced the unit, they have voided the manufactory warranty.

I feel like this $633.00 is now gone forever and I have a giant piece of dead technology that should've lasted me for 10 years.

I am starting to get very, very angry with this company.

I'm sorry to hear that your television is experiencing issues. Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or use the Support Tab to submit a ticket.

They'll answer any questions or concerns you may have about your order.