aaronofmurray


quality posts: 2 Private Messages aaronofmurray

I love how the 7 available colors correspond with the colors of the first 7 monkeys ever... also handy that I display mine in rows of 7 and am ready for a new row! However they'll almost be touching the floor at this point...

werdwerdus


quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

would like a royal blue color shirt and orange

werdwerdus


quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

wow the lightweight hoodie is tiny compared to the other zip up hoodies offered before! glad I double-checked the sizing chart, need to order a larger size than normal

polkastria


quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

I'll have to support teams Green and Brown but my financial support fro them will have to wait till paycheck time. Till then.. the 7 pack of Woot Monkeys is ordered. With all the love for the original monkeys.. I was afraid they'd sell out before I could get to them.

Looks like my family will be able to have woot monkey wars soon and drive the upstairs neighbors crazy, serves them right for playing polka music at 2 am.

REVENGE!

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
polkastria wrote:I'll have to support teams Green and Brown but my financial support fro them will have to wait till paycheck time. Till then.. the 7 pack of Woot Monkeys is ordered. With all the love for the original monkeys.. I was afraid they'd sell out before I could get to them.

Looks like my family will be able to have woot monkey wars soon and drive the upstairs neighbors crazy, serves them right for playing polka music at 2 am.

REVENGE!



I think we should start calling the brown team "Coffee Crew", just based on location. Who's with me?

I'm just hanging out, really.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

inkycatz wrote:I think we should start calling the brown team "Coffee Crew", just based on location. Who's with me?



prolly better than the other brown-oriented titles which spring to mind.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

lotsofgoats


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

So... is there a special Kool-Aid you have to drink before being interested in woot monkey items?


D:

brutherford


quality posts: 14 Private Messages brutherford

Staff

lotsofgoats wrote:So... is there a special Kool-Aid you have to drink before being interested in woot monkey items?


D:



No Kool-Aid... It's a way of life!

chefferz


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefferz

"We'll ship these along with the Monkey Games Torch of Crap on August 8th!"

What does this mean? They don't ship until the 8th?

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
PemberDucky wrote:prolly better than the other brown-oriented titles which spring to mind.


According to the blog post, they're called:
Farts & Sciences (Brown): Woot's creative, social media, and marketing peeps are going to be every bit as fearsome on the playing field as you'd expect from a bunch of creative, social media, and marketing peeps. Consensus pick for Most Likely To Be Implicated In A Doping Scandal, Then Lose Anyway.

I'm just hanging out, really.

llandar


quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
polkastria wrote:I'll have to support teams Green and Brown but my financial support fro them will have to wait till paycheck time.



If it's any consolation, Team Brown seems to be by far the most apathetic and least likely to actually compete in any of these things.

equus17


quality posts: 0 Private Messages equus17

I could not find dimensions... anyone know how big a woot monkey is?

theoneill555


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
equus17 wrote:I could not find dimensions... anyone know how big a woot monkey is?


The standard woot monkey is ~10 inches long(tall).

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

OK, I want to know exactly what woot has done to me over the years????

How did you take control of my brain????

I have 2 of every monkey, except the sock monkey. I did go on ebay and get one, but couldn't justify paying that much for another.

I placed an order for one set of woot monkey game monkeys, yesterday.

While I'm walking the dog, I'm thinking about how I have 2 of every monkey...not one.

Sure enough. Got home from walk and ordered another set.

DAMN YOU WOOT! RELEASE MY BRAIN FROM MONKEY FEVER!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Green also includes one lone Texas moderator.

'


Why aren't you brown????



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Everyone notice that Woot changed the orange box to:

"We'll ship these along with NOTHING on August 8th! The Torch of Crap was just a play on words. Stop looking for handouts."

No flaming toilet paper rolls for us, just awesome shirts

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
inkycatz wrote:According to the blog post, they're called:
Farts & Sciences (Brown): Woot's creative, social media, and marketing peeps are going to be every bit as fearsome on the playing field as you'd expect from a bunch of creative, social media, and marketing peeps. Consensus pick for Most Likely To Be Implicated In A Doping Scandal, Then Lose Anyway.



I like "Coffee Crew" better. Or "Seattle Creatives". :D

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lmensor wrote:I am getting an error message when I try to look at the t-shirt sizes, anyone else? I can see the sizes for the sweatshirt though, so I already ordered one of them, but I didn't know whether to order the same size in the t-shirt as my other woot shirts or not.



I see it too. I'll report it and it should be fixed by tomorrow morning. Sorry for the problems.

In the meantime, here's a Direct Link to the shirt chart.


UPDATE: The link to the size charts is fixed. Now go buy 3... in Green.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:'


Why aren't you brown????

They didn't want to fly me to Seattle for 2 weeks. I'm playing with the merchandisers as I work with them every day.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bluejester


quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

I just wanted to mention/point out if it hasn't already been done, how neat it is that Thunder Thighs avatar is now wearing a Monkey Games shirt.

Little touches like that make me smile.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bluejester wrote:I just wanted to mention/point out if it hasn't already been done, how neat it is that Thunder Thighs avatar is now wearing a Monkey Games shirt.

Little touches like that make me smile.



THANK YOU for noticing! Got my son to do it for me.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cappo


quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
polkastria wrote:I'll have to support teams Green and Brown but my financial support fro them will have to wait till paycheck time. Till then.. the 7 pack of Woot Monkeys is ordered. With all the love for the original monkeys.. I was afraid they'd sell out before I could get to them.

Looks like my family will be able to have woot monkey wars soon and drive the upstairs neighbors crazy, serves them right for playing polka music at 2 am.

REVENGE!



Are these your neighbors?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__w4VBANVM&feature=player_detailpage#t=40s


diazr56


quality posts: 0 Private Messages diazr56

Why is there not a 2x for the tank tops???

cappo


quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo

TT: I see the shipping to Alaska and Hawaii link in your sig... but it just goes to an error message.

I have a friend in Alaska who will want to know the details when they are available.


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cappo wrote:TT: I see the shipping to Alaska and Hawaii link in your sig... but it just goes to an error message.

I have a friend in Alaska who will want to know the details when they are available.


Eeep, thank you for letting me know. I did a stupid. It's fixed now.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lmensor


quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor
ThunderThighs wrote:I see it too. I'll report it and it should be fixed by tomorrow morning. Sorry for the problems.

In the meantime, here's a Direct Link to the shirt chart.


UPDATE: The link to the size charts is fixed. Now go buy 3... in Green.



Thanks TT!!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

adamant628 wrote:Is the water bottles plastic lined like the SIGG bottles?



A wonderful person at HQ pulled a sample, removed the lid, peeked inside, and reports:

There is no plastic liner.
It is a brushed stainless steel.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thephotoguy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thephotoguy

Staff

agingdragqueen wrote:Though casting your vote via shirt is not really what we were going for, here's the teams for this year:

Red- Seattle Devs
Brown- Seattle Creative

Navy- "Customer Obsessed Wooters!" our warehouse and shirt staff
Kelly Green- "Flying Pu" wholesale and setup
Slate- "TACOCAT" CS, Deals.Woot & HR
Cranberry- "The Assets" Accounting, Business Systems & RMA
Black- "Honey Badgers" Purchasing



The photo studio is ALSO part of The Flying Pu. Whats that smell? Go PU!!!!

lichme


quality posts: 2950 Private Messages lichme

Gotta go with the blue. I have way too many green shirts, and today's offering does not help.

North316


quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
lotsofgoats wrote:So... is there a special Kool-Aid you have to drink before being interested in woot monkey items?


D:



Yes you do, and you can find it at wine.woot.com

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

polkastria


quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria
cappo wrote:Are these your neighbors?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__w4VBANVM&feature=player_detailpage#t=40s



LOL! No their style is more like this one.. heavy on the tuba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBMA94FHtI

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
polkastria wrote:LOL! No their style is more like this one.. heavy on the tuba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBMA94FHtI



a polka mariachi band?! I've got to meet your neighbors!

that was fun while it lasted!

ishoplive


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ishoplive
tmillerwoot wrote:Black. Not only will we win, the shirt looks awesome!



Agree!! The shirt is cute.

ishoplive


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ishoplive

I like these shirts. Thanks for sharing!

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

MY MONKEYS HAVE SHIPPED! I REPEAT, THE MONKEYS, THEY HAVE SHIPPED!

that was fun while it lasted!

cappo


quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
polkastria wrote:LOL! No their style is more like this one.. heavy on the tuba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBMA94FHtI



Oh. Then I'm not switching houses with you.


cappo


quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
ThunderThighs wrote:Eeep, thank you for letting me know. I did a stupid. It's fixed now.



Thanks!


Azninvasion


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azninvasion

Darn you, woot, and your screaming monkeys! You're going to send me to the poorhouse! In for 3x7

Woot Charter Member #1542

polkastria


quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria
bpr2 wrote:a polka mariachi band?! I've got to meet your neighbors!



I've barely met them since I don't speak Spanish and I've lived here 4 years. I do know their teenager is a NIGHTMARE since I get to hear the conversations she has right outside my windows. And she does speak English.. at least she screams it well enough.

And you may want to meet them but when you are greeted with vacuuming and tuba practice at all hours.. they are not the people you want right above you everyday.

polkastria


quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria
cappo wrote:Oh. Then I'm not switching houses with you.



I think the recent shooting across the street is a better reason NOT to switch apartments with me but maybe that's just me. Tuba practice is bad but gunshots.. that's a deal breaker.

And yes, we're moving when the lease is up.

Living in Vegas.. one adventure after another.