WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Razor Action Sports

If you're going to ride one of these Razor Action Sports items at work, get a horn or something to let co-workers know you're zipping through the halls. There nothing more embarrassing than having to explain to HR that you crashed your kid's scooter into the CEO because you were too lazy just to walk to the sales meeting.
Razor official site

Quality Posts

• (4:35 PM, 7/30/2012) theclaytonator needs to know if the weight limits are flexible.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

These look fun - has anyone tried them?

I'm just hanging out, really.

frade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frade

where's the bogo stick pictured?

babystewie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages babystewie
frade wrote:where's the bogo stick pictured?

Ditto.

SiltLifted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SiltLifted
babystewie wrote:Ditto.

Tritto - only reason I clicked in!

We live, we die, we get judged - which side are you on?

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

Pictured items that aren't for sale happens a lot. In the sellout section they have the Bluetooth headphone piece in the photo, however it isn't for sale either.

This has happened on numerous occasions.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

bkarlan

inkycatz wrote:These look fun - has anyone tried them?

Btw, yes I ride my daughters razor scooter all the time. Wipe out all the time too

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

subtraho

quality posts: 1 Private Messages subtraho

Nothing says "safe family fun" like letting your kids play with a razor!

thedevin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thedevin

I tried one of these in the sporting goods store one time while my wife was bike shopping. I picked it up faster than I would have thought and it was actually a lot of fun. It is a very similar feeling to snowboarding. They wanted $75 for it in the store so I didn't get it, but for $30 I might give it a try.

mccand72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mccand72
SiltLifted wrote:Tritto - only reason I clicked in!

Disappointing wasn't it?

theclaytonator

quality posts: 2 Private Messages theclaytonator

So is the weight limit a suggestion, or is a 185 lb. 5' 10" man going to break it on the first try? I love razor scooters and this one seems suitable for my razor scooter needs.

One word: STAHNKE.

jzerkel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzerkel
mccand72 wrote:Disappointing wasn't it?

quat....tito?

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I have one of the original Razor scooters. Loved it, until the handlebars got stuck too low for me to use it. LOL! The ripstick looks interesting, but something tells me I'll land flat on my face if I even try to use that.

bkarlan

theclaytonator wrote:So is the weight limit a suggestion, or is a 185 lb. 5' 10" man going to break it on the first try? I love razor scooters and this one seems suitable for my razor scooter needs.

I weigh 185 and am 6'0" and haven't broken my daughters yet. Even jumped it off the curb to try to look cool. Apparently parents always look cool to 3-6 year olds. The scooter is fine

devexityspace

quality posts: 25 Private Messages devexityspace

They had me at Pogo Stick, and lost me when it wasn't available.....

Bunnies Ogling Carrots Count: 6
Todd's Dirt: 6
Monkey Count: 3
Woot Lights Count: 1
Leak Frogs: 0

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
theclaytonator wrote:So is the weight limit a suggestion, or is a 185 lb. 5' 10" man going to break it on the first try? I love razor scooters and this one seems suitable for my razor scooter needs.

According to http://www.walmart.com/ip/10929206?adid=22222222227000036602&wmlspartner=wlpa&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=13684941790&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem
the weight limit is 175lbs. However, my dad who is 190 or 195 has rode my son's for hours and it is still in great shape.

kmeltzer

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kmeltzer

Was hoping to see that pogo stick!

dscderek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dscderek

What? No pogo stick? There's a click I'll never get back.

thundergp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thundergp

Where are the pink shoes?!?! Only reason I clicked. pogo'd

Susan11125

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Susan11125

I have 3 grandsons, aged 4, 6, and 8. Though they wear helmets while using them, these things scare me to death!

Love Woot!

flashbeezy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flashbeezy

Gross razors.

Go-Ped or go home.

At least those are made in the USA.

Yes they make push scooters for kids.

mcahren

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mcahren

In the background of the pogo, there's a powerwing, also not available here.

Any only one Ultimate for sale? What's the point? That required more effort to proof the copy, photo, etc. than it's worth?!

fuxnix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fuxnix

Well, I was debating about purchasing the Malibu but I just don't think I'd trust myself on it as much as I do my Razor Pro (really wish I could have snagged it!) because I'm really hard on the scooters I own. Heh.

I've had several scooter models over the years (and don't make fun of me but I have a pro model now and it is my MAIN means of transportation--small town) and none have ever felt as solid as the Pro I picked up at full price about 6 months ago.

Granted, I ride it every day down steep hills, make sharp turns on it, and ride through gravel--in all weather (haven't done snow yet but it'll happen)-- so it has taken a beating and isn't as sound as it used to be...but hey, the wheels haven't come off yet and the dinky little brake surprisingly hasn't failed so I can at least vouch for the integrity of the pro model.

Oh but one thing you have to look out for is the front wheels of all these things will eventually become misaligned with the back wheel to where you'll have to hold the handlebars at an angle in order to ride in a straight line. Probably not a common occurrence for people who aren't going to be doing really extreme things on these but still my biggest complaint about all of the models I've ever owned.

maldito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maldito
"Where the bogo stick?"
jzerkel wrote:quat....tito?

Quintitto