WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BUILT NY Laptop/Tablet/Camera Cases

I had this case solved the moment you walked into my office, dollface. You're looking for something. Protection, maybe. Or perhaps you just need more stylish neoprene in your life. Either way, this BUILT NY sale has got you covered in more ways than one.
BUILT NY official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Stylish neoprene gave me a smile. Which offer do you think is the most stylish?

I'm just hanging out, really.

InFrom

quality posts: 34 Private Messages InFrom

I was amused by the second photo of the 16" laptop envelope. A sly commentary on the future of laptops?

I think I'm gonna buy it, but a prettier color would have been nice...

pallavu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pallavu

Interested in this. But will it fit an Ipad .Does it have any pouches inside ?

InFrom

quality posts: 34 Private Messages InFrom
pallavu wrote:Interested in this. But will it fit an Ipad .Does it have any pouches inside ?

Not clear which "this" you're referring to, as this discussion covers all the items in the Built sale. The Netbook envelope's description specifically says that it also fits an iPad, and that it has an interior pocket.

gfk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gfk

I'm totally going to snag the 16" messenger bag, I love this style of man-bag!

built

quality posts: 0 Private Messages built

Hi all!

I am a BUILT rep here to help with any questions you have!

Our iPad 2 Ergonomic Hard Cases are super strong and our neoprene products protect your gadgets as you travel!

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl
built wrote:Hi all!

Our iPad 2 Ergonomic Hard Cases are super strong and our neoprene products protect your gadgets as you travel!

Can you use the smart cover with the Ipad hard case?

leronis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages leronis

These cases are really cute! They're so cute I went to the company website to check sizes and see what else they had. The netbook & DVD portfolio is originally $35 there, so amazing deal here...but unless I'm misreading something or not looking at the correct product, it's on clearance on their site for $8.99. Even adding $6.95 for shipping it's still cheaper there.
Sorry...I really don't want to be a bummer, and the cases are very cute and I've bookmarked the site for future reference.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

leronis wrote:These cases are really cute! They're so cute I went to the company website to check sizes and see what else they had. The netbook & DVD portfolio is originally $35 there, so amazing deal here...but unless I'm misreading something or not looking at the correct product, it's on clearance on their site for $8.99. Even adding $6.95 for shipping it's still cheaper there.
Sorry...I really don't want to be a bummer, and the cases are very cute and I've bookmarked the site for future reference.

Thanks for pointing that out. We've lowered our price to $10 to remain competitive.

As always, if you already purchased this item, you will be refunded the difference. Customer Service will most likely send you an email before long.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

Will the Kindle sleeve also fit a Kindle Touch?

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

ASalmeron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ASalmeron

I can fit my 13” MacAir in this 11-13” messenger, sweet. I have a laptop sleeve from this company already, a 17” HP laptop.

QueeGeeBo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QueeGeeBo

I have a 15.6 in laptop (I believe). Will that fit in this one, does anyone know?

BUILT NY Medium Laptop Case 15" E-LT15-OLV

built

Hi Elanor!

The Kindle Reversible Sleeve will fit the Kindle Touch perfectly and zipper fully for protection of your device!

built

Hi QueeGeeBo!

I would recommend you to get the 16" Messenger instead for the 15.6 laptop you own.

The Olive Laptop Case maxes out at a 15" size and would be too snug for your 15.6

QueeGeeBo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QueeGeeBo
built wrote:Hi QueeGeeBo!

I would recommend you to get the 16" Messenger instead for the 15.6 laptop you own.

The Olive Laptop Case maxes out at a 15" size and would be too snug for your 15.6

Cool, thanks!

457lynne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 457lynne
built wrote:Hi all!

Does the kindle sleeve fit the Kindle 2 (second generation w/keyboard)

built

Hi cobaltgrl!

The smart cover can not be used with hard case - I would recommend the netbook portfolio or one of the smaller envelope product. Both items can fit your charger and headphones along with your smart cover + iPad

I use just the iPad2 Hard Case and not even the smart cover any more!

dmctexas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmctexas

For the BUILT rep - Will the Netbook Portfolio fit an iPad 2 in a case? Our iPad 2 is in a case very similar to your ergonomic hard case. I wasn't sure if the Netbook Portfolio was designed to fit an iPad/netbook snugly or had a bit of wiggle room. Thanks!
(And, btw, I have your laptop tote and love, love, love it!)

cckessler13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cckessler13

Trying to order a Ipad case and a camera case in the same order. Is that possible,if so how?

cdesimo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdesimo2

Are the dimensions for the camera cases the outside dimensions or the max camera dimensions? My phone is 5.5" x 3", would it fit in the slim camera case?

filemaniac

quality posts: 5 Private Messages filemaniac

Adorama has the BUILT NY Bowery Laptop Messenger Bag 16" E-MB16-BLK for 24.95 with free shipping. There's tax if you live in NY, but that applies on Woot too. Not that much of a deal, although I do like the bag.

filemaniac

quality posts: 5 Private Messages filemaniac
cckessler13 wrote:Trying to order a Ipad case and a camera case in the same order. Is that possible,if so how?

No, but honestly, there's really no point in combining the two. If you buy more than one item, all orders after the first one have free shipping for the rest of the day. See http://www.woot.com/forums/AddPost.aspx?postid=5110392&Quote=True#about-shipping.

smartin73

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smartin73

Have a 13" MacBook Air - is this too big for it? Would it slide around too much inside or will it conform enough to keep it secure?

built

The Kindle Sleeve will fit 3rd generation Kindles and also the newer Kindle Touch

built

smartin73 wrote:Have a 13" MacBook Air - is this too big for it? Would it slide around too much inside or will it conform enough to keep it secure?

I am not certain which bag you are asking about but for a 13" MacAir I would suggest our 11-13" Messenger Bag!

built

dmctexas wrote:For the BUILT rep - Will the Netbook Portfolio fit an iPad 2 in a case? Our iPad 2 is in a case very similar to your ergonomic hard case. I wasn't sure if the Netbook Portfolio was designed to fit an iPad/netbook snugly or had a bit of wiggle room. Thanks!
(And, btw, I have your laptop tote and love, love, love it!)

The Netbook Portfolio does have some degree of wiggle room in it and was made to fit up to a 10" netbook which is ultimately bigger than an iPad with a common hard case.

Should work nicely!

built

cdesimo2 wrote:Are the dimensions for the camera cases the outside dimensions or the max camera dimensions? My phone is 5.5" x 3", would it fit in the slim camera case?

What kind of phone is it? The those are the outside dimensions of the product which are listed here on Woot.

Blackberry curve style phones and iPod classics do fit in the camera cases very nicely.

suealices

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suealices

Does anyone know if it's possible to squeeze a 17" laptop into the BUILT NY Bowery Laptop Messenger Bag 16"?

built

For a 17" it will be a bit tight of a fit but I would steer you towards a full on 17" laptop sleeve for the best fit!

cdesimo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdesimo2

I have a Galaxy S3, which is longer but skinnier than an ipod.

Does the camera case have molded back have a lip on the top that would keep something longer from fitting? I really like the pink and red Love one--I think the neoprene could stretch, but if there's a hard back I'll go for the grid one.

brianhkim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianhkim

is the $10 Kindle Sleeve here on woot! the same as the $5.99 Kindle Sleeve on your website? the dimensions seem to be the same...

knnaresh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knnaresh
InFrom wrote:I was amused by the second photo of the 16" laptop envelope. A sly commentary on the future of laptops?

I think I'm gonna buy it, but a prettier color would have been nice...

Looks like it's cheaper in BUILT website. $11.99

http://www.builtny.com/laptop-envelope-16-prod.html

jenandlaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenandlaw

Would have liked to have bought the netbook portfolio from Woot, but there are three other color choices available on the Built website, for just $.94 more.

I hate my avatar choices.

ehal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehal

Does anyone know if I could squeeze a 17" macbook pro into the 16" Bowery bag?

Thanks!

built

cdesimo2 wrote:I have a Galaxy S3, which is longer but skinnier than an ipod.

Does the camera case have molded back have a lip on the top that would keep something longer from fitting? I really like the pink and red Love one--I think the neoprene could stretch, but if there's a hard back I'll go for the grid one.

--Hi there!

All of our hoodie camera cases due have a hard back made from rigid EVA materials. I'd advise the City Grid print on this one - it is a bit longer than the Ultra Compact style in other colors

mercedes1531

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mercedes1531

What are the best options for a Xoom tablet in a case and without?

doodahdoug

quality posts: 1 Private Messages doodahdoug

Got my Kindle case but its too small to fit my older Kindle with the keypad

I guess my sister is getting a Kindle case for her Kindle Fire

doodahdoug

ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for pointing that out. We've lowered our price to $10 to remain competitive.

As always, if you already purchased this item, you will be refunded the difference. Customer Service will most likely send you an email before long.

I paid Woot $10.82 for the Reversable Kindle Sleeve that sells
on the Built site for only $5.99.
The built site also tells the buyer which version of Kindle actually fits in this item. The woot listing does not and unfortunately it is too small for my version 2 kindle. That question was asked in the forum to the Built rep but got no answer

doodahdoug

brianhkim wrote:is the $10 Kindle Sleeve here on woot! the same as the $5.99 Kindle Sleeve on your website? the dimensions seem to be the same...

It is the same as the one on woot only the one on the Built website is much cheaper and is specific as to which Kindle its for. Woot offered me a RMA and full refund.