+ Add a Comment

BillSzk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BillSzk
kazacoff wrote:I ordered next day shipping and received the cradle today with no tablet. I only have one Fedex tracking number which it says is now delivered. I hope the tablet comes tomorrow......

Maybe that explains my 2 tracking numbers!
Guess which one I will get first..LOL

Bill

andyycao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyycao

You guys are lucky to even get tracking ##. Mines still says awaiting shipping...

borthcollective

quality posts: 0 Private Messages borthcollective
andyycao wrote:You guys are lucky to even get tracking ##. Mines still says awaiting shipping...

So does mine, even though I've received something.

simru12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simru12

Both Tablet and Cradle delivered at 2:25. Setting it up now.

Thanks Woot!!!

jtl301

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtl301
andyycao wrote:You guys are lucky to even get tracking ##. Mines still says awaiting shipping...

Same here!!

deoaaditya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deoaaditya

Me too...
Awaiting Shipping

doggie77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doggie77

paid for one day shipping and still have not gotten an email saying it was sent out. has this happened to anyone before? Will it actually ship?

jackash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackash
doggie77 wrote:paid for one day shipping and still have not gotten an email saying it was sent out. has this happened to anyone before? Will it actually ship?

I'm in the same boat. No email. My order receipt clearly states "Delivery Monday,August 6.
UPS delivers late here and it's only 4:28 so there's still hope today .

jmbunkin

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jmbunkin
teh215 wrote:I got two tracking numbers, UPS and USPS. Looks like the tablet itself will be coming by USPS. God help us.

Why "God help us"? I order stuff all the time that's shipped via USPS,never had a problem. Have you had difficulty?

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields

If you paid for expedited shipping your order has shipped. Sorry for the communication delay, as we are waiting for the tracking numbers to upload so we can pass them along to you.

You can track your order by reference at www.fedex.com though.

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

Enter your order number in the Reference field, along with country and zip code, and the tracking information will be shown.

Please keep in mind that our shipping cut off is 11:30am CST for overnight orders to be received the next day. If you placed your order after that, you should get your order tomorrow.

As always, feel free to email service@woot.com with any questions regarding your order.

laurel9727

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurel9727
jmbunkin wrote:Why "God help us"? I order stuff all the time that's shipped via USPS,never had a problem. Have you had difficulty?

I just got mine this afternoon!!!! I didn't expect it today.I only paid the normal$5 for it.I live in Maryland.hope you all will receive it soon.

doggie77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doggie77
kkshields wrote:If you paid for expedited shipping your order has shipped. Sorry for the communication delay, as we are waiting for the tracking numbers to upload so we can pass them along to you.

Enter your order number in the Reference field, along with country and zip code, and the tracking information will be shown.

Please keep in mind that our shipping cut off is 11:30am CST for overnight orders to be received the next day. If you placed your order after that, you should get your order tomorrow.

As always, feel free to email service@woot.com with any questions regarding your order.

Thanks.

rdyotz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdyotz
kkshields wrote:If you paid for expedited shipping your order has shipped. Sorry for the communication delay, as we are waiting for the tracking numbers to upload so we can pass them along to you.

thanks for the heads up

mbrantner85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbrantner85
laurel9727 wrote:I just got my this afternoon!!!! I didn't expect it today.I only paid the normal$5 for it.I live in Maryland.hope you all will receive it soon.

Lucky! I want mine!

roadmasta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadmasta
mbrantner85 wrote:Lucky! I want mine!

Lucky you!

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

TODD CONNOLLY

tonybyatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonybyatt

Still no shipping confirmation email for me either...

I paid with Paypal, I wonder if that makes a difference...

hgytalent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hgytalent

I got two USPS tracking numbers and untrackable at USPS website. I am surprised that I can track the items through Fedex. So for someone has USPS tracking numbers, try Fedex. Mine items were shipped from Phoenix, AZ.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jmbunkin
simru12 wrote:Both Tablet and Cradle delivered at 2:25. Setting it up now.

Thanks Woot!!!

Review please.

jackash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackash

I appreciate the link. It confirmed that the purchase won't be delivered until tomorrow August 7 by 3PM.
I paid for next day delivery, the order was placed before 11:30 Central time on Friday and my receipt stated it would be delivered on Monday August 6.
I wouldn't normally make a fuss about one day but I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week. That's why I paid for Monday delivery. Sheesh.

tmpassey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmpassey

I still have not received shipping confirmation on my tablet. I just did the $5 regular shipping but I was expecting to hear something by today at the latest. Now I'm seeing that a lot of other people are having shipping issues and it's concerning me. Is this normal for Woot? What should I do?

tmpassey

mbrantner85 wrote:Lucky! I want mine!

tmpassey

laurel9727 wrote:I just got my this afternoon!!!! I didn't expect it today.I only paid the normal$5 for it.I live in Maryland.hope you all will receive it soon.

Did you get any kind of shipping confirmation before you received it? ... or did it just show up.

rdyotz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdyotz
tmpassey wrote:I still have not received shipping confirmation on my tablet. I just did the $5 regular shipping but I was expecting to hear something by today at the latest. Now I'm seeing that a lot of other people are having shipping issues and it's concerning me. Is this normal for Woot? What should I do?

just wait... They don't ship things on the weekends... So really it has only been one business day. I went with faster delivery service, but haven't received my tracking number (will be here tomorrow).. Was able to use the link posted by a staff member earlier (read up 10 or so posts as it includes directions as well) to see that FedEX has received it, Woot just hasn't received the tracking number yet. if you went with basic shipping, then just give it some time, it WILL get there

As for my package, its coming from Addison, TX... Seems like Woot has increased distribution centers maybe? (perhaps a benefit of Amazon ownership?)

laurel9727

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurel9727
tmpassey wrote:Did you get any kind of shipping confirmation before you received it? ... or did it just show up.

I didn't get any email conformation,but I did get a tracking#in my order history.then boom! it's outside my door.

tmpassey

laurel9727 wrote:I didn't get any email conformation,but I did get a tracking#in my order history.then boom! it's outside my door.

My Order History says

Shipping Method: Standard
Tracking Unavailable
We'll email you tracking numbers for your shipment(s) as they go out, and put that into here as well. In the meantime, sit tight, bud.

I guess that's all I can do :/

tmpassey

rdyotz wrote:just wait... They don't ship things on the weekends... So really it has only been one business day. I went with faster delivery service, but haven't received my tracking number (will be here tomorrow).. Was able to use the link posted by a staff member earlier (read up 10 or so posts as it includes directions as well) to see that FedEX has received it, Woot just hasn't received the tracking number yet. if you went with basic shipping, then just give it some time, it WILL get there

As for my package, its coming from Addison, TX... Seems like Woot has increased distribution centers maybe? (perhaps a benefit of Amazon ownership?)

Thanks.

raysmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raysmo

I hate you.

Not really, I don't even know you. Just envious. Sigh.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 5 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Thanks for this. This is one of the first times I've gotten something on Woot and genuinely been all "zomg where is it why is it not in my greedy little hands right now" about it.

dwhisent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwhisent
hgytalent wrote:I got two USPS tracking numbers and untrackable at USPS website. I am surprised that I can track the items through Fedex. So for someone has USPS tracking numbers, try Fedex. Mine items were shipped from Phoenix, AZ.

hey, wow, you're right. that works. bummer, it says Aug 13 delivery.

rkumarjava9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkumarjava9
hgytalent wrote:I got two USPS tracking numbers and untrackable at USPS website. I am surprised that I can track the items through Fedex. So for someone has USPS tracking numbers, try Fedex. Mine items were shipped from Phoenix, AZ.

yep, tracking number works with fedex... Thanks

dnestic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnestic

Just received today. Does the cradle ship seperately? Was not in the box.

scomodare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scomodare
dnestic wrote:Just received today. Does the cradle ship seperately? Was not in the box.

^^^ curious about that as well. When I checked the Fedex - I only see one shipment - expected delivery 10th...

In addition, someone mentioned samsungs captivate charger for this tablet... Anyone tried that?... Does it charge fully?

scomodare

scomodare wrote:^^^ curious about that as well. When I checked the Fedex - I only see one shipment - expected delivery 10th...

In addition, someone mentioned samsungs captivate charger for this tablet... Anyone tried that?... Does it charge fully?

http://www.amazon.com/Retractable-Captivate-Includes-OrionGadgets-Cleaning/dp/B003WNYMX8

abeisahn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abeisahn

Hmm... I payed for next day shipping, and it's end of day 8/6. I got my cradle, but no tablet.
gg wp

wgiocond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wgiocond

I got mine today, but after updating it I noticed that it has two dead pixels. I am not sure what to do. Anyone else had this problem with a Woot buy? I would hate to return it and not get a replacement for this price.

jbarnes85

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbarnes85
abeisahn wrote:Hmm... I payed for next day shipping, and it's end of day 8/6. I got my cradle, but no tablet.
gg wp

Same here. No tracking information either, so I'm sitting here blindly hoping it is on a truck somewhere.

edit: I have received the shipping confirmation email but it only contained the tracking number for the cradle which I already have.

edit2: I got the tablet! All is well. Thanks, woot support!

scomodare

wgiocond wrote:I got mine today, but after updating it I noticed that it has two dead pixels. I am not sure what to do. Anyone else had this problem with a Woot buy? I would hate to return it and not get a replacement for this price.

How do you see the dead pixels?

jessercarr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessercarr
scomodare wrote:How do you see the dead pixels?

It's a 6th sense

scomodare

jessercarr wrote:It's a 6th sense

lol.. that's what I thought... home grown or bought it somewhere?

tonybyatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonybyatt

OK, I just received the shipping confirmation. My tablet should be delivered by Friday...