WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fila Performance Polos

What did mid-tier business types and low-intensity athletes like golfers do before there were polo shirts? Were they stuck dressing a level up in a shirt and tie? Did they look low class with a t-shirt and jeans? These are the things that keep us up at night.
Fila official site

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

well, those fellas look efficient and productive! i bet it's because of their Fila Performance Polos.

do you have a Fila Performance Polo? tell us about your skyrocketing productivity and unparalleled golf score.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

smarttoaster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smarttoaster

How do I order two different ones without paying for the shipping twice? There doesn't seem to be a way to combine the two orders.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
smarttoaster wrote:How do I order two different ones without paying for the shipping twice? There doesn't seem to be a way to combine the two orders.

Woot is free shipping after paying for shipping once. Once you buy the first, you will unlock free shipping until midnight.

smarttoaster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smarttoaster

@wisenekt Thank you!

Avidiax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Avidiax

Any clues on the "hidden in plain sight" Brigade of Campers ?

wisenekt

Avidiax wrote:Any clues on the "hidden in plain sight" Brigade of Campers ?

I almost wonder if it is already gone. I think I have just about clicked on everything and moused over everything else looking for hidden links. Any one with any ideas?

wisenekt

Avidiax wrote:Any clues on the "hidden in plain sight" Brigade of Campers ?

Truth be told, I thought it had something to do with the last shirt Fila Polo Shirt - Red/Black since it is sold out but there are no sales stats. Ironically, that is also the polo that I wanted the most so I feel like it is kicking me twice.

Avidiax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Avidiax
wisenekt wrote:Truth be told, I thought it had something to do with the last shirt Fila Polo Shirt - Red/Black since it is sold out but there are no sales stats. Ironically, that is also the polo that I wanted the most so I feel like it is kicking me twice.

I was wondering about that, but didn't see anything weird on that product page. Guess I gotta give up and go to work

I was also wondering if the black shirt that the guy with the TPS reports has has anything to do with it, but maybe not.

wisenekt

PemberDucky wrote:well, those fellas look efficient and productive! i bet it's because of their Fila Performance Polos.

do you have a Fila Performance Polo? tell us about your skyrocketing productivity and unparalleled golf score.

Is there something wrong with the last polo shirt cause it says it is sold out but there are no sales stats. (And no Brigade of Campers if that is where it was hiding.)

EDIT: Yay, I can get the shirt. I mean crap I can get the shirt and Woot gets more money.

Ruger9mm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ruger9mm

The one that is sold out is the one at the bottom of the page in plain sight so I think that was it. Also all the others have sales stats except that one. Unless I'm missing something.

wisenekt

Hope these shirts are nice cause I ended up buying 6 of them.

coreyking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coreyking

TPS Reports.... LOL!

ElectricFuzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElectricFuzz

What is the shirt style with no shoulder seam called? I know there's a specific name for it but I can't remember.

Also, how do they fit compared to a regular shirt with a shoulder seam? It seems like the sleeve of the shirt would not hang in the right position.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ElectricFuzz wrote:What is the shirt style with no shoulder seam called? I know there's a specific name for it but I can't remember.

Also, how do they fit compared to a regular shirt with a shoulder seam? It seems like the sleeve of the shirt would not hang in the right position.

Raglan sleeve?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
ThunderThighs wrote:Raglan sleeve?

Hi TT! What's the story with the Brigade of Campers tease? Any insight?

ThunderThighs

Staff

mlsapack wrote:Hi TT! What's the story with the Brigade of Campers tease? Any insight?

Where's that?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
ThunderThighs wrote:Where's that?

In the tooltips for each shirt and the discussion is the second question on Deals.woot.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mlsapack wrote:In the tooltips for each shirt and the discussion is the second question on Deals.woot.

oh those writers....

jayeeyee

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jayeeyee

Finally I Like Adidas

rjbaron

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjbaron

Anyone have one of these? Do they run typical to your size? I usually go XL for short-sleeved shirts but the stats for the L seem to fit.

saquack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saquack

I usually have to buy a tall. Any idea how long these shirts are?

loubroder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loubroder

Pushed a lot of buttons. How do you buy the shirts. Isvthis a joke?

wisenekt

loubroder wrote:Pushed a lot of buttons. How do you buy the shirts. Isvthis a joke?

Click on a shirt, select quantity and size and click buy it now. Reenter password, confirm details, order processes. Order is confirmed and regret starts. Lather, rinse, repeat.

bentleybooks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bentleybooks

Aaargh! Remove that photo on the main page, or else post the whole picture! The way it's edited it looks like one guy scratching his balls while another guy laughs at him.

larry999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larry999
coreyking wrote:TPS Reports.... LOL!

Did you get the memo about the new cover sheets for the TPS reports?
Let me get you a copy of the memo.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

larry999 wrote:Did you get the memo about the new cover sheets for the TPS reports?
Let me get you a copy of the memo.

DocFunky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DocFunky

Woot saves the day again. I was just thinking that I needed to freshen up my daily polo routine.

chicagoland8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicagoland8

Looking to buy these for work--saw something about the 'mesh inserts,' can anyone tell if these are good casual business attire?

Thanks!

ba1980

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ba1980

I bought 2 the first time and wear them to work all the time. We do have a laid back environment though, but I think they are good for work. Wore 1 to an interview not too long ago.

Canon 7D, 40D - Canon 100-400mm L IS, 1.5x Kenko TC, Canon 500mm f4 L IS, 60mm Macro

chicagoland8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicagoland8
ba1980 wrote:I bought 2 the first time and wear them to work all the time. We do have a laid back environment though, but I think they are good for work. Wore 1 to an interview not too long ago.

Thanks...I bought 5! We're business casual so polo's and khaki pants are the norm, just wanted to make sure they weren't different than normal polos with the mesh bit

ElectricFuzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElectricFuzz
ThunderThighs wrote:Raglan sleeve?

Yes, that's it. Thanks.

bvic01

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bvic01

I live these shirts. They are the drifit type material. These types of shirts are always a bit larger cause they're supposed to fit like a golf shirt, guess it's supposed to be cooler (temperature wise). However, I always order a size smaller than what I normally wear and they fit me like a normal polo. I hate the baggy look. I usually get a medium in regular polos but I order a small in these. They are super comfy and plenty nice enough for work. I wear them everyday practically. Go for it!

markmc27

quality posts: 6 Private Messages markmc27

Look,look,look at my crotch!

Sorry that picture is very funny.

Good Deal

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Does anyone know if these have any sort of "athletic cut" at all, or are they bags made for the typical pear-shaped North American physique?

They don't look very tailored....

You've been put on posting probation for this post

Hattrick12488

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hattrick12488

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but is there any way to combine two different styles into one order so that I can use my $15 off coupon without wasting the $3, since it doesn't get applied to shipping costs?

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

Hattrick12488 wrote:I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but is there any way to combine two different styles into one order so that I can use my $15 off coupon without wasting the $3, since it doesn't get applied to shipping costs?

You can order two of the same style in a single order, but unfortunately with this sale it is not possible to have multiple styles in the same order. Sorry.

cyberspread

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyberspread

Was able to buy one, but when i go into buy a different style it now denies me. What the hell! Don't you want my money?

ThunderThighs

Staff

cyberspread wrote:Was able to buy one, but when i go into buy a different style it now denies me. What the hell! Don't you want my money?

What message are you seeing? You can purchase more than one style per account. Are the just grayed out (e.g. sold out)?

phlypp

quality posts: 7 Private Messages phlypp

You want me to buy your stinkin' shirt? Put a pocket on it. It's becoming an obsolete style but so handy.

Also stinkin' literally. Most of the performance 100% polyester shirts develop quite an odor. My daughter taught me including vinegar in the wash helps get rid of the smell. Otherwise, I'd use my wetsuit deodorizer which is much more expensive.

Be Here Now!