masilver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages masilver
phlypp wrote:Also stinkin' literally. Most of the performance 100% polyester shirts develop quite an odor. My daughter taught me including vinegar in the wash helps get rid of the smell. Otherwise, I'd use my wetsuit deodorizer which is much more expensive.

I noticed this as well, however good laundry detergent (Tide) solved this problem.

seanparnell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanparnell
ThunderThighs wrote:Raglan sleeve?

Raglan Sleeve is correct!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

seanparnell wrote:Raglan Sleeve is correct!

YAY! What do I win?

seanparnell

ElectricFuzz wrote:What is the shirt style with no shoulder seam called? I know there's a specific name for it but I can't remember.

Also, how do they fit compared to a regular shirt with a shoulder seam? It seems like the sleeve of the shirt would not hang in the right position.

It's all about personal preference really. Those that are fans of the Raglan sleeve will claim that is gives you increased range of motion.

seanparnell

Pufferfishy wrote:Does anyone know if these have any sort of "athletic cut" at all, or are they bags made for the typical pear-shaped North American physique?

They don't look very tailored....

These polos are cut on the North American spec. (Which as you know means they will allow for pears.)

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 35 Private Messages Pufferfishy
seanparnell wrote:These polos are cut on the North American spec. (Which as you know means they will allow for pears.)

thanks. and bummer.

You've been put on posting probation for this post

ftwpker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ftwpker

Anyone know how it will be before we get our shirts? I ordered 6 on friday and they are still awaiting delivery

saquack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saquack
ftwpker wrote:Anyone know how it will be before we get our shirts? I ordered 6 on friday and they are still awaiting delivery

I'm guessing they'll ship this week, but you might want to go ahead and do the laundry. You'll still want some clean underwear.

chicagoland8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicagoland8

I was really hoping for faster service from Woot. I ordered these a week from when I needed them, and now I'll be leaving home for 3 weeks.

Sad times. Sad Woot. Disappointed Wooter

ThunderThighs

Staff

chicagoland8 wrote:I was really hoping for faster service from Woot. I ordered these a week from when I needed them, and now I'll be leaving home for 3 weeks.

Sad times. Sad Woot. Disappointed Wooter

Sorry about that. While we often ship faster, it's best to allow 5 business days (not including the day of the you ordered) for the item to process and ship.

whtthfgg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whtthfgg

5 days before they even think of shipping...?? Thats pretty pathetic. Especially being owned by Amazon

chicagoland8

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. While we often ship faster, it's best to allow 5 business days (not including the day of the you ordered) for the item to process and ship.

While I don't like the answer, I appreciate the response

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

"It's best to allow 5 business days (not including the day of the you ordered) for the item to process and ship."

Probably should also allow for weekends, days off, sick days, vacation days, holidays, holy days, days that end in "y", days that fall somewhere during the week, days that you just don't feel like getting out of bed, and days that are hazy, lazy and crazy.

smithfarmer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithfarmer
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. While we often ship faster, it's best to allow 5 business days (not including the day of the you ordered) for the item to process and ship.

Ordered 8/11 and still not shipped

ThunderThighs

Staff

smithfarmer wrote:Ordered 8/11 and still not shipped

Give it through Monday to see if it went out on Friday. They won't scan it in most likely until Monday if that's the case.

As always though, feel free to email service@woot.com for more info.

chicagoland8

Wow, still not here yet...13 days later.

I know for the future to only order novelty items from Woot that I don't plan on using until the next month

mthomtech

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mthomtech

I heard back from customer service that one of mine is no longer available ... never shipped. Refunded, but sad because I really liked the ones I got.

slowsteve

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slowsteve
mthomtech wrote:I heard back from customer service that one of mine is no longer available ... never shipped. Refunded, but sad because I really liked the ones I got.

Woot, Inc. just sent you a refund
Woot, Inc. just sent you a full refund of $12.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Woot, Inc..

Ha, nice place to shop!! Pay for something and wait and wait and then they tell you that you won't be getting the item!!! That is F'd UP!
Wooted on AGAIN!!! Woot should offer some consolation like a coupon code for free shipping or something.