mxyzptlk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mxyzptlk

Hello, can someone from WOOT please contact me directly? I have a rather substantial unauthorized charge on my credit card from WOOT.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mxyzptlk wrote:Hello, can someone from WOOT please contact me directly? I have a rather substantial unauthorized charge on my credit card from WOOT.

Email service@woot.com. I've given them a heads-up to look for your email

Be sure to include your billing address and the name on the account to assist them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mxyzptlk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mxyzptlk

Thanks!

phylomina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylomina

I have an unauthoried charge on my credit card account. I have already e-mailed... but I would like this handled promptly, please. I am not sure what this is about.

ThunderThighs wrote:Email service@woot.com. I've given them a heads-up to look for your email

Be sure to include your billing address and the name on the account to assist them.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

phylomina wrote:I have an unauthoried charge on my credit card account. I have already e-mailed... but I would like this handled promptly, please. I am not sure what this is about.

Sorry for the delay in response.

I've forwarded your issue onto Member Services to see if they can find out what caused this issue.

Thank you for you ongoing patience while they resolve this matter.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff