Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

whersh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whersh

this woot kind of sucks

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Dyson DC35 Digitial Slim Vacuum
$199.99 + $5 Standard OR $19 One-Day OR $15 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Here is a video demo!

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

Oh. A Dyson. Such a refreshing change.

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

harobikes333

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harobikes333

Please! Enough with the things that suck already :/ *Pun intended*
I thought that's what the home section was for :o ?

freddyferret

quality posts: 1 Private Messages freddyferret

Oh it's digitial. I will buy anything that's digitial, even if I have know clue what digitial means. It just sounds cool.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

harobikes333 wrote:Please! Enough with the things that suck already :/ *Pun intended*
I thought that's what the home section was for :o ?

Have you bought one yet? Yeah, I thought so. It's your fault it's back. A Dyson in every wooter's home.

And we put what we think is the best deal of the day on woot. We can do that. It's our site.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

luggielugnut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luggielugnut

Nice. A Digitial vacuum and not your every day run of the mill digital type. SWEET!

BillionDollar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BillionDollar

You'll put your eye out... Oh, wait, THEY should have put their extra "i" out...

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm

It's digitial. Is this like interstitial? Interspatial? Pestilential? Partial or impartial?

Clearly, the reviewer misread the word, because he speaks of some "digital" item, which would make sense only because of the fact that our fingers are digits and hold onto the vacuum.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

Neotacha

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Neotacha

Let's be nice about the typos, if that's what they are. Anyone can have a bad typing day.

So does anyone have one of these? Is it a pain to assemble and/or disassemble? Could I use this to vacuum the car, or would it be awkward to fit under the dash and between the front & back seats?

ThunderThighs

Staff

freddyferret wrote:Oh it's digitial. I will buy anything that's digitial, even if I have know clue what digitial means. It just sounds cool.

Growl. I pointed that out 2 days ago and they said they fixed it.

Sent an email. They'll fix it in the morning.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm
Neotacha wrote:Let's be nice about the typos, if that's what they are. Anyone can have a bad typing day.

NEVAH! At least not when it's a major sales site owned by Amazon that is known for its write-ups, viewed by kazillions, and should be rigorously proofread before launch. Especially when Thunderthighs pointed out the mistake, yet it was not fixed! We champions of good spelling and meaning will not rest in situations like this.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
freddyferret wrote:Oh it's digitial. I will buy anything that's digitial, even if I have know clue what digitial means. It just sounds cool.

And this guy is complaining about typos??? Pot meet kettle.

aaltieri

quality posts: 22 Private Messages aaltieri

anyone able to comment on how well this does with pet and medium pile carpet?

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
aaltieri wrote:anyone able to comment on how well this does with pet and medium pile carpet?

Yes, this will suck up any small pet up to 15 lbs. Can't comment on the carpet.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Here is a user manual I'm pretty sure brought to you by the same people who handle those airplane emergency pamphlets.

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

Pointing out typos is like when girls say they need a man who can use you're and your as well as there, their, and they're correctly.

KNOWING THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SMARTER

Match.com was a cruel, tough world....

jbidinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbidinger

Another Vacuum... Hurray.

aaltieri

quality posts: 22 Private Messages aaltieri
CuzzinMerl wrote:Yes, this will suck up any small pet up to 15 lbs. Can't comment on the carpet.

Bah, my goldie just hit 18 pounds.

Guess I'll have to pass!

I actually was referring to pet hair. Sadly, the hour betrays me. ;-)

therealjrn

quality posts: 39 Private Messages therealjrn

ATTENTION SNARKY POSTERS!

It's called "digital" because of the digital motor inside of it.

Your Welcome.

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

itsevanlol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsevanlol
therealjrn wrote:ATTENTION SNARKY POSTERS!

It's called "digital" because of the digital motor inside of it.

Your Welcome.

I'm pretty sure the interest was more geared toward the fact that they misspelled "digital".

buffaloed

quality posts: 28 Private Messages buffaloed

I bought one of these new about 6 months ago. I've probably vacuumed more dirt in that time than I have in the last 20 years with corded vacuum cleaners. The difference is I actually use this one. I have it hanging inside the closet on it's charger and can just grab it. It's convenient, lightweight, does a good job, and is easy to empty. I no longer dread vacuuming.

pupyluvr

quality posts: 51 Private Messages pupyluvr

Looks like it was made by Nerf and should maybe shoot some darts.

therealjrn

quality posts: 39 Private Messages therealjrn
itsevanlol wrote:I'm pretty sure the interest was more geared toward the fact that they misspelled "digital".

oh.

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

vester49

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vester49

I'm glad I bought mine last month! Same price, but it was the 'DC35 Multi Floor', so it came with more fun attachments.

wd6cmu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wd6cmu

Bought one last time. Pretty useless on carpets, especially if you have pets. The brush head just can't handle it. Works pretty well on floors and it's easy to dump the grit. Since I have wall-to-wall carpeting I put mine in my travel trailer so it's not a total loss.

DenverBroncos24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DenverBroncos24

Ah yes, another reminder of why I visit Woot! a lot less than I used to. Because every freaking time I do it's a Dyson vacuum for sale. What ever happened to random weird cool stuff being sold I normally would never purchase unless I saw it here?

AudioFileZ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AudioFileZ

I got one about three years ago that looks just like this Dyson. I'm not sure of the model at this time, but it looks the same. Battery was always an issue. It used to last about 20 minutes, but I didn't use it for a good stretch (left it connected to the charger) and when I tried it again the battery lasts about 10 minutes now. I'd love it if it were not for that. If I buy a new battery is 20 minutes the best I can hope for? Any info is appreciated.

fallfarewell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fallfarewell

I'm not sure the fact that there are so many refurbished products says anything good about Dyson...

bpfromli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpfromli

ThunderThighs, will you marry me?

ThunderThighs

Staff

bpfromli wrote:ThunderThighs, will you marry me?

Depends. Will you agree to a pre-nup? Because you aren't getting my roomba and leak frogs if things don't work out.

FORUM MODERATOR

stet

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stet

How long does the battery last per charge when it is new? How about after 6 months of weekly use? Can the battery be easily replaced and for how much?

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome

Looks like something my first girlfriend had...

Digitalfox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Digitalfox

Good ol' Woot. Soon to be found at its new address: allvaccuumsallthetime.com

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

How about that,it's a Dyson and and it's a refurb !
I believe Woot has had more repaired Dysons than they have had "America Stories of War".

fargolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fargolf
Neotacha wrote:Let's be nice about the typos, if that's what they are. Anyone can have a bad typing day.

So does anyone have one of these? Is it a pain to assemble and/or disassemble? Could I use this to vacuum the car, or would it be awkward to fit under the dash and between the front & back seats?

I bought one last time it was offered here. I was looking for a cordless vac to use on our pontoon and around the park model trailer that we have at the lake. It is the perfect solution for us. I am amazed at how much it gets out of the carpets, including the hair from our two cats. It worked great for cleaning out the car as well. The first time my wife removed the power attachment from the wand, she did something wrong and broke a wire. Dyson was terrific -- I called and they immediately sent out a new power head, which I had in just a few days. It's not a pain at all to assemble or disassemble, but you should do it carefully. It's a snap to empty -- just press a button. I would recommend it for a situation like ours, as well as for getting the stairs and other light cleanup.

BirdmanSTX

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BirdmanSTX

Per the Dyson website:
"DC35 Multi Floor has a 15 minute run time (13 with the floor tool attached) – or 6 minutes on boost power."

(I'm assuming the DC35 Multi Floor vacuum on the Dyson website is the same as the DC35 Digital Slim here on Woot.)

mlang1020

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mlang1020
CuzzinMerl wrote:Yes, this will suck up any small pet up to 15 lbs. Can't comment on the carpet.

Thanks for the laugh. Great way to start my day.