WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home Away from Home

Why do people buy stuff like nice furniture? To turn their "first apartment" into their "first home." And don't despate, new college kids. Even in the dorms, you can use some of these too! A fun alarm clock or a nice rug could be the difference between a stark boring "dorm room" and a warm comfy "dome room"! Wait... hold on...

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Did you "go away" to school and live in the dorms? Tell us about it, or feel free to join in our bad roommate thread! (If Facebook isn't your thing or you fear them finding out because you still have to put up with the shenanigans, feel free to post your tale below!)

I'm just hanging out, really.

thelumberviking

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thelumberviking

Are these the same beds that were listed a few days ago? The picture is different, looks like this one has an additional pad on the top.

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

anyone used the toaster? Seems like the reviews I have found are for the slightly older (or maybe it is a newer) model and nearly all of them indicate uneven toasting.

wgramlich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wgramlich

Toaster: Anyone know if the toaster works with Poptarts?

DakFire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DakFire

Is 28 inches too tall for a bedroom lamp? i am trying to redecorate and my prototype template of 2 8x11 sheets of paper (22 inches) seems way too tall.