WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We'll Call It Educational Television

Look, it doesn't matter if you watch PBS or MTV, you're still learning something. Maybe it's science or current events. Maybe it's just how to gather material for a scathing comedy sketch poking fun at reality shows. Either way, you're still gonna need a television to make it happen.

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

Meh.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest

Come on woot- I'm actually about to buy a tv, but this isn't much of a deal for a refurb.

The 37" 1080p is 357 new with no tax and free shipping.

That's after spending all of 30 seconds doing a google shopping search- I'm sure someone can find it for even less.

edit:

and just for fun, here's some cheaper refurbs-

32" at newegg for 220

169 for the 26" at quick ship warehouse

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We've just corrected a pricing error on the VIZIO E320VA 32" 720p LCD HDTV. It was originally listed at $240 when it should have been $200.

Believe it or not, this isn't us matching some else's price but really a booboo.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest
ThunderThighs wrote:We've just corrected a pricing error on the VIZIO E320VA 32" 720p LCD HDTV. It was originally listed at $240 when it should have been $200.

Believe it or not, this isn't us matching some else's price but really a booboo.

*shrug* nothin wrong with beating a competitor's price even if that's what it was

kz585

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kz585

I have a smaller vizio TV. Not too impressed with the sound quality on it. I find myself upping the volume to hear anything.

nedzet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nedzet

You mean you actually use your TV's stock speakers?! I didn't know people did that anymore, namely because TV speakers always suck.Try getting a sound bar!

kz585

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kz585
nedzet wrote:You mean you actually use your TV's stock speakers?! I didn't know people did that anymore, namely because TV speakers always suck.Try getting a sound bar!

Thought about getting some speakers but never heard of a sound bar.

Any suggestions?

ccross314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccross314
nedzet wrote:You mean you actually use your TV's stock speakers?! I didn't know people did that anymore, namely because TV speakers always suck.Try getting a sound bar!

I have a pretty nice samsung, the speakers on it are amazing, I've never turned it past 20/100 and usually have people from the other side of the house telling me to turn it down!