WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

School: crucible of learning, forge of character, backdrop to films both sublime and substandard. As us Woot bloggers think about school all week for our Dealgebra 101 event, we'd be remiss not to reflect on some of our most powerful formative experiences: the ones we watched other people having. Can you name these eight filmic adaptations of the educational experience, as depicted by their posters?

Answers are here. Please post your guesses, speculations, or arguments below! But know this: the Trivial Eye is presented for public amusement and no prizes are offered other than that familiar feeling of aggravation that so much of your mind is occupied by useless trivia.

You want more Trivial Eye, don't you? Yeah, you do.

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669

1. no idea
2. no idea
3. breakfast club
4. no idea
5. no idea
6. higher learning (horrible movie)
7. school of rock
8. i think it's the one where the person lies down in the middle of the road and then someone did it in real life and everyone blamed the movie so they cut the scene because of course the movie is responsible for people's stupidity but i can't remember the name of the movie and that caused me to write this run on sentence k thx bye.

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

pmillsrulz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pmillsrulz

1. Lean on Me
2. American Graffiti
3. Breakfast Club
4. I don't know
5. Rebel without a Cause, maybe?
6. Higher Learning
7. School of Rock
8. I don't know
I remember Morgan Freeman playing the high school principal and kinda wishing he worked at my school. And also, Jack Black could not have gotten away with any of the crap he did in the movie in an actual school, mostly because kids would never have kept their mouths shut about what was going on.

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker

1. Lean on Me
2. animal house
3. Breakfast Club
4. ferris Bueller's day off
5. ?
6. Higher Learning
7. School of Rock
8. Friday night lights

sprkmaker

actually, i think 4 is Rushmore now that i look at it more.

sprkmaker

OH, and I like rebel without a cause as number 5 too...really dont know though.