WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sports Stuff

Sports are awesome. We like sports so much that we're trying to start a worldwide competition among fellow nations across all kinds of sports! So far no one's really interested, though.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So, who's in for the five hour energy?

I'm just hanging out, really.

DennisG2010

quality posts: 19 Private Messages DennisG2010

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan
inkycatz wrote:So, who's in for the five hour energy?

5 hour energy and olive oil.. Dont ask.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

inkycatz

bkarlan wrote:5 hour energy and olive oil.. Dont ask.

Yeah, I'll just let that roll around my brain for a while quietly.

inkycatz

DennisG2010 wrote:Oh, snap!

NewspaperCrane

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NewspaperCrane

I feel like this should be in the "Crap you need for College" Section.

I miss me some wootTV.

takethemeatbridge

quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
NewspaperCrane wrote:I feel like this should be in the "Crap you need for College" Section.

I think that's the theme for the entire wootniverse this week.

thelocker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thelocker

You should try to relate it to a historical event or battle. It has always worked for me when I am trying to motivate over-caffinated sports junkies.

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 318197

5-hour energy tastes like cancer.

tinytrex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tinytrex

Does the Stamina AeroPilates SpaceMate come with long stretchy cords? Or short stiff cords?

The reviews at this site seem to indicate a manufacturing debacle where some units shipped with cords that are not usable for any of the exercises shown in the video: http://www.qvc.com/AeroPilates-Spacemate-Total-Body-ExerciserwDVD,-Mat-%26-TravelBag.product.F08000.html

skrutinizr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages skrutinizr

5hour energy for the same price as Wal Mart? Count me in... or not.

kcostell

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kcostell

I picked up the water bottles when they were sold on Sport Woot a month or two back. They've been great for me (no leaks, no water tasting funny after too long in the bottle, and a wide mouth that makes them easy to fill).

Just as a heads up though, they're completely uninsulated. If you're looking for something to keep drinks cold or hot, these won't do it for you.

jsoko

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jsoko

Shouldn't this belong under sport.woot?

rennyn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rennyn
skrutinizr wrote:5hour energy for the same price as Wal Mart? Count me in... or not.

Yeah... $27.99 from Amazon, free shipping with Prime makes them cheaper than this Woot. pop quiz

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rennyn wrote:Yeah... $27.99 from Amazon, free shipping with Prime makes them cheaper than this Woot. pop quiz

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can't sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They're generally good deals in their own right but they're not going to have the deep discounts that you're used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tryzub

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tryzub
ThunderThighs wrote:The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can't sell on the main sites for various reasons...Happy shopping!

You pretty much have that saved in Notepad don't you? :-D

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tryzub wrote:You pretty much have that saved in Notepad don't you? :-D

Word document. I'm classy that way.

There's still new people to the Plus threads every day so I'm still repeating it for a while. Sorry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

c21cindy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages c21cindy

I've got a great use for the cooler! So, imagine me lounging in the pool; my drink runs out and I need a fresh one. I can't have the inflatable cooler in the pool because the kids are splashing/making waves. That, and the sun is beating down (which is why I don't have a cooler poolside) melting the ice at an alarming rate. All I have to do is reach for my poolside remote and drive my new RC cooler from it's shady location under the patio umbrella. After the new beverage has been acquired, I'll simply drive the cooler back to its shady destination. Success! Thanks, RC cooler! :D

socialstrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socialstrain

"Sports are awesome. We like sports so much that we're trying to start a worldwide competition among fellow nations across all kinds of sports! So far no one's really interested, though."

Although I love the eloquent bridge from Sport Woot to 'Main' Woot, I object to the blatant Maslow'esque application of implying a deficit ("no one's really interested, though") to where your general Woot public (should I have capitalized "public"?) is sporting enough to put up with your Wooty humor, to begin with.

Shouldn't you just take it from there and openly admit to nurturing Blowfish complainers like me?

Yours truly,
Wooty and the Blowfish

youtookmyactualname

quality posts: 1 Private Messages youtookmyactualname

These water bottles are perfect for hiking, and a very good price. I picked up four, and it'll be great to get the water you need for an overnight hike. Mine arrived today, and seem pretty decent. Make sure you wash them out before using them.

pcavender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcavender
youtookmyactualname wrote:These water bottles are perfect for hiking, and a very good price. I picked up four, and it'll be great to get the water you need for an overnight hike. Mine arrived today, and seem pretty decent. Make sure you wash them out before using them.

Bah, mine haven't even shipped yet, supposedly.

kd1357

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kd1357
pcavender wrote:Bah, mine haven't even shipped yet, supposedly.

Mine shows that it has been "shipped" but the tracking shows that it hasn't even left Woot's facility yet(Anticipated ship date was the 22nd).

EDIT: I find it highly ironic that I live in Dallas, and it takes 8 days (if fedex is estimating correctly) for me to get my packages.