unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

Aw MAN! Missed the 12oz DOF glasses! Those look killer.

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom

Here's a new one. I ordered the Oneida set on Wednesday, it shipped on Friday, and I got it today.

It shipped from an Amazon.com warehouse via UPS, not from Woot via Smartpost.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

craigthom wrote:Here's a new one. I ordered the Oneida set on Wednesday, it shipped on Friday, and I got it today.

It shipped from an Amazon.com warehouse via UPS, not from Woot via Smartpost.

Scary, huh?

In our continued efforts to improve shipping, we use a variety of shipping methods such as drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

markecky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markecky

We just received the Oneida flatware, and the pieces are too big for us to use. Beautiful, but huge. I thought that the dinner fork displayed on the box was the serving fork. Everything seems to be sized for the NFL, or the NBA.

mopomd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopomd

Bought a flatware set and a set of martini glasses on August 23, the glassess are a lost cause, one arrived broken and the flatware set STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED! Of course, no word from customer service on the broken glass and some excuse for the shipping delay to avoid a cancellation and refund. Save yourself some time and buy from amazon or somewhere else.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mopomd wrote:Bought a flatware set and a set of martini glasses on August 23, the glassess are a lost cause, one arrived broken and the flatware set STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED! Of course, no word from customer service on the broken glass and some excuse for the shipping delay to avoid a cancellation and refund. Save yourself some time and buy from amazon or somewhere else.

Have you checked your Junk Mail folder? On some occasions our automatic email responses can get returned into your junk mail. I would check there to see if you've been queued for a response. If you still haven't received an email, please email us again at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to assist you with your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

mopomd wrote:Bought a flatware set and a set of martini glasses on August 23, the glassess are a lost cause, one arrived broken and the flatware set STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED! Of course, no word from customer service on the broken glass and some excuse for the shipping delay to avoid a cancellation and refund. Save yourself some time and buy from amazon or somewhere else.

Please see my PM.
Thanks,
Phil

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.