0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
LG 47" 1080p LED HDTV
$499.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

JMHSRV

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JMHSRV

Yay more teevees

cappo

quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo

Well... unless they only have one, this looks like a good time to check on the Verizon tech.

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JMHSRV wrote:Yay more teevees

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

Here's the post with instructions on creating and posting Memes.

Have fun!

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

HoytClagwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell

TruMotion is not true 120hz. They should be more truthful.

ChaosTony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChaosTony

Bought a TV very similar to this one a year ago for $1200. Love it, one of the best TV's I've ever owned.

relytyelgis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages relytyelgis

This TV has horrid color representation. I had one at one point and returned it (maybe one of these Woot! TVs is my old one...?)

Also, quoted in this review here:
Almost no TV is completely a lost cause; maybe the connectivity sucks or the picture’s not great, but most TVs have pros and cons that (at least with an optimistic mind) can be balanced out. Unfortunately, the LG 47LV4400’s color accuracy is just too terrible to ignore, and we can’t recommend that anyone invest in this TV, no matter your motivations.

http://www.televisioninfo.com/content/LG-47LV4400-LED-LCD-HDTV-Review/Conclusion.htm

ktrenholm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ktrenholm

How much of a risk is it on these refurbs?

JCaserta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JCaserta

Its nice but not enough HDMI inputs for me.

ThunderThighs

Staff

HoytClagwell wrote:TruMotion is not true 120hz. They should be more truthful.

It's called TruMotion 120Hz.
That's LG's billing.

ToejamFootball

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ToejamFootball

Did Woot stop doing the Bacon Over Crunchy altogether? None last time..and none so far this time. I don't want to waste my time on here if I didn't get the memo that they are a thing of the past.

ToeJamFootball

whywhere0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whywhere0000

has there not been a bucket of corral yet? ive been trying to keep up but had to sleep lol

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

TruMotion 120Hz labeling and anything sketchy like that should be banned. I'm sure if I went to a store and found out that the labeling was not accurate... I'm sure I wouldn't get my money back and be stuck with a lie.

Not upset with woot, Upset with the regulatory bodies at hand and LG.

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
whywhere0000 wrote:has there not been a bucket of corral yet? ive been trying to keep up but had to sleep lol

Not yet. You can see everything that has sold so far if you go to the bottom of the page and click the Woots link under the Community heading. :smile:

graygamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages graygamer

Not interested, too few HDMI ports for me, and these reviews make it clearly a budget item.

ThunderThighs

Staff

indytycoon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon

clangaiscioch

quality posts: 8 Private Messages clangaiscioch

Mornin'!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I love this TV based COMPLETELY on the picture.

/steampunkeryFTW

ThunderThighs

Staff

clangaiscioch wrote:Mornin'!

cbiscuit14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbiscuit14

Wow, I missed a lot of stuff overnight.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
clangaiscioch wrote:Mornin'!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Lifeisgoodinvt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lifeisgoodinvt

Had this for 2 Yeats new from BBuy. Love it.The True motion 120mhz is not a problem.Paid just over a $1000 there ona misprint sale back then. As long as it is refurbished right and shipped well, the Tv has quite the Pic. But there are some great deals out there too. Love LG.

Moueska

cbiscuit14 wrote:Wow, I missed a lot of stuff overnight.

That's the way it always happens!

:D It's a risk you take by sleeping on a woot-off.

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn

Woot really greased the skids last night!

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:Woot really greased the skids last night!

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
inkycatz wrote:(morning lolcat)

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

This is a pretty good TV for the Price. Don't get hung up on the 120Hz true motion as I have not found anything that plays at 120HZ.
The picture is stunning and vibrant. A very nice TV and at this price can not be beat.

I have the 3D model of this TV and love it. Picture is great.

Not sure if this come with the Magic Remote, but that is one nifty controller. Are these coming from LG? Will the vendor package them properly?

mitchloft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mitchloft

That's odd.... I didn't.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

crjacobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crjacobs

I bought one of these about 2-3 weeks ago on they day Woot had 2 sizes to choose from. I got the 47" and was HORRIFIED when I opened the well packed box. The TV was badly scratched, back was covered in dust, and the frame was coming off the right side of the screen. Woot did take it back and I got the refund yesterday, but I am still miffed as to why they would send a TV I paid $499 for that I know I couldn't sell in a garage sale for $50.

As a side note, I originally called LG as the paperwork inside the box said. That call and the subsequent call from them made me realize I will never EVER purchase an LG product of any kind again. This was a bad experience all around.

Good news....I put in my new refurbished Sony 46" LED, 240hz, 3D, WiFi TV 2 days ago. Purchased in person from the Sony Outlet store for $560. Wow......it is great!

Moueska

Good morning, everyone, BTW!

Edgarjay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Edgarjay

I am totally horrified by this purchase.. I unpacked the TV and I was astound to find that the upper right hand corner was cracked and almost falling apart. I connected the Antenna to my Cable box, & Bunny ears, and did the Channel scan several times to only find one Chanel and that was channel 3, from which my cable box was noted to have view-ability. The picture was almost non existent and this was from my cable box. I have never had such issues with Woot before, but I tell you one thing.. I will NEVER EVER Purchase any electronics of this magnitude from woot again, and I have been a long time woot purchaser. I emailed woot customer service along with Marsha at LG... Lets see what happens.. Either way LG is completely out the picture for me.. FOR EVER.. Very dis-satisfied customer.. I hope the Post sales Customer service is better than the product purchased...

ThunderThighs

Staff

Edgarjay wrote:I am totally horrified by this purchase.. I unpacked the TV and I was astound to find that the upper right hand corner was cracked and almost falling apart. I connected the Antenna to my Cable box, & Bunny ears, and did the Channel scan several times to only find one Chanel and that was channel 3, from which my cable box was noted to have view-ability. The picture was almost non existent and this was from my cable box. I have never had such issues with Woot before, but I tell you one thing.. I will NEVER EVER Purchase any electronics of this magnitude from woot again, and I have been a long time woot purchaser. I emailed woot customer service along with Marsha at LG... Lets see what happens.. Either way LG is completely out the picture for me.. FOR EVER.. Very dis-satisfied customer.. I hope the Post sales Customer service is better than the product purchased...

I'm sorry for the problems. I see you've already contacted LG & Customer Service. They should take care of you but holler if you have problems.

keithrmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keithrmoore

90 day warranty. They obviously know how long its going to last. Just over 100 days in use and the picture starts jumping...barely at first then more as time goes on. I expect the problem to make the TV worthless very soon. So sorry I bought this as a Christmas gift for my family...and threw out the Sony I'd had for 15 years.