sil40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sil40
propenguin wrote:Raise of hands on who is going to regret staying up late, for no reason at all?

Me. I have to be up for work in 5 hours =(

tiasissi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tiasissi

What good is a Woot-off without Crap?

margaret mauldin

dpostman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dpostman

if you press the f5 key and spell bacon in morse code you get the screen to by a Bacon of Canada!

-... .- -.-. --- -.

try it.

packageengineer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages packageengineer

Bacon Over Crunchy=Bacon On Coffin?

earll16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages earll16

i wouldn't even call that a bacon coffin anyway. cheap jab at bacon. that's sirloin, FART.

erectorsett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erectorsett
Lassik wrote:That's from June. The last woot-off was in July.

Maybe Im a month off, but there was one during the day in a recent one :D

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Come on woot.. where's my monkey? My kids keep running off with my monkeys and I need some new ones.

tigerxchaos

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tigerxchaos

I don't give a single bloodstained crap about bags of craps, so don't lump me in with the Bacon Over Crunchy whiners for this.

I just wish Woot hadn't turned into an endless regurgitation of the same detention products over and over again.

And Woot-Offs are simply ridiculous now. I don't even care to check them over and over like I used to. All I need to look at is the last couple of weeks of Woot deals to know exactly what the flunk I'm missing. Did you miss a deal? No worries, it'll be back when the Woot-Off comes up, and you'll have your chance again, at the exact same price it was when you originally missed it.

Woot, you are a bitter disappointment. But I don't expect this post to be read, or responded to. Time is better spent organizing the next couple weeks of monitor sales, HP laptop sales, and Dyson sales. Way to go, this site used to be worth visiting.

clangaiscioch

quality posts: 8 Private Messages clangaiscioch
polkastria wrote:Come on woot.. where's my monkey? My kids keep running off with my monkeys and I need some new ones.

Me, too. Dogs shredded ours. Kids cried. Really tragic.

Need more monkeys.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
elliemayj wrote:There is actually a facebook page for this coffin. Someone mentions woot buying the coffin 6 hours ago. https://www.facebook.com/BaconCoffins

Justin Esch:

Woot.com (owned by Amazon) just ordered Bacon Coffins for an upcoming Bacon themed flash sale. It's about to get weird on the internet.
View Post · 6 hours ago

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik
erectorsett wrote:Maybe Im a month off, but there was one during the day in a recent one :D

Then you are correct sir!

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Bummer...

They never do Bacon Over Crunchy at midnight anymore.

kokoko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kokoko

I think Woot! died.

cmkountz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmkountz
propenguin wrote:Raise of hands on who is going to regret staying up late, for no reason at all?

/raises hand

Bet the baby will wake me up early to boot.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
tiasissi wrote:What good is a Woot-off without Crap?

Clearly you've managed to snag one in the past. I, on the other hand, have never, and have given up trying. So it matters not to me. Even though the posts complaining about how they haven't shown up yet are EXTREMELY Entertaining.

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
tiasissi wrote:What good is a Woot-off without Crap?

Well, currently, the answer is "absolutely no reason."

I do think that was the answer last time, as well.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

propenguin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages propenguin
tigerxchaos wrote:I don't give a single bloodstained crap about bags of craps, so don't lump me in with the Bacon Over Crunchy whiners for this.

I just wish Woot hadn't turned into an endless regurgitation of the same detention products over and over again.

And Woot-Offs are simply ridiculous now. I don't even care to check them over and over like I used to. All I need to look at is the last couple of weeks of Woot deals to know exactly what the flunk I'm missing. Did you miss a deal? No worries, it'll be back when the Woot-Off comes up, and you'll have your chance again, at the exact same price it was when you originally missed it.

Woot, you are a bitter disappointment. But I don't expect this post to be read, or responded to. Time is better spent organizing the next couple weeks of monitor sales, HP laptop sales, and Dyson sales. Way to go, this site used to be worth visiting.

Come on some of us like trying to guess the next woot item each day... Hmmmm... Rumba or HP computer.

alanhwoot

quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot

The last crap in the Woot-off was the above-linked in June. It also crashed the site for hours.

There wasn't one in July. Since the June one, all of the Bags of Crap have been via Facebook/Twitter.

davidgates123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidgates123

Ive got a fresh and original idea... Lets keep complaining about how this site isn't worth visiting, an hour after they have sold anything...

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool
Moueska wrote:

+4 points for Bacon

-3 points for not having (more) ERIKAAAAHN

+1 points for "BA-KAAAAAAAAAAAHN" post/reply in this thread

It's a tie! BEST WOOT-OFF EVER!!!

i think he bought the mad catz headphones

bordguy2007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bordguy2007

You've let me down Woot! We used to be friends. What happened to the good ol' days? I miss you...

clangaiscioch

davidgates123 wrote:Ive got a fresh and original idea... Lets keep complaining about how this site isn't worth visiting, an hour after they have sold anything...

On it.

pathenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pathenn
apctek1998 wrote:I don't even look at wootoffs anymore, i used to not be able to sleep and spent thousands. do you hear me woot ? you have failed. where did the original owners go ? did they sign a no compete clause or something ? maybe after the clause has expired say 2 years they will have a woot 2.

A woot 2, would that be a twoot?

Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik
neuropsychosocial wrote:

Haha. That's awesome!

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4

T-minus 10 minutes until the raging begins..

kippyj

I do recall, even when w00t's founder was around, a few times when there was no special treat. Me, being me, though, I wouldn't bet on a dead horse.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

bkraynik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkraynik

Tweets from https://twitter.com/WootLive

5h Rosencrantz Rosencrantz ‏@KilgoreSturgeon
@WootLive I just gotta' know... I tried all last week for a Bundles of Crayons.. Are we going to have one, this Woot-off?

5h Woot Workshop Woot Workshop ‏@WootLive
@KilgoreSturgeon ...can't tell if serious or trolling. We've been giving them away all day.

1h Rosencrantz Rosencrantz ‏@KilgoreSturgeon
@WootLive Was "J&D’s Bacon Coffin" a Bundles of Crayons

48m Woot Workshop Woot Workshop ‏@WootLive
@KilgoreSturgeon Buy it and find out.

44m Rosencrantz Rosencrantz ‏@KilgoreSturgeon
@WootLive I can't it is sold out.

40m Woot Workshop Woot Workshop ‏@WootLive
@KilgoreSturgeon Bummer. It was the secret Bundles of Crayons with a Toyota 4Runner in it.

soufflexpress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soufflexpress

Someone just bought the most expensive Halloween prop their neighborhood will see this year.

richardao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richardao

The new in gift that keeps on giving. For that special someone, fits under most Xmas trees.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

I'll be regretting it tomorrow morning.

deanperkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deanperkins

I have free shipping for two more hours... and when I get home from work, there is nothing left to look at, and contemplate buying... I have a major soft off right now

clangaiscioch

impaul4 wrote:T-minus 10 minutes until the raging begins..

propenguin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages propenguin
clangaiscioch wrote:

Thanks... stuck in my head now.

kippyj

TT, if you're modding, I'm sorry I'm being such a beyotch. You know I just can't help it.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
MorganSS wrote:thats actually a great deal on a coffin

too bad the rest of the woot sucked and I didnt buy one thing except bowls from 13deals.com

NO it was not a great deal at all.

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4
deanperkins wrote:I have free shipping for two more hours... and when I get home from work, there is nothing left to look at, and contemplate buying... I have a major soft off right now

You have free shipping for 6 more minutes...

riothero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riothero
r0ksana wrote:This has to be a joke.

That, or a terrible reflection the person inside.

A coffin in general is a terrible reflection of the person inside. What type of archaic belief systems would deem it necessary to buy a giant over priced box to put a corpse in.

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42

IF Woot did this right they would put a bagocrap up EARLY in the wootoff, that way people would actually use the "$5 all you can ship" thing. 7 bucks for carp and 5 bucks off everything else you buy.

funny coffin, but im done wooting for a living

sil40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sil40

I miss leakfrogs...

kippyj

impaul4 wrote:T-minus 10 minutes until the raging begins..

It didn't even take that long, but good call!