pushead111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pushead111

Woot used to be a fun site, where people could go and buy one thing a day. Now there are so many things for sale, they've turned into "every other" web site around... There is nothing special about woot anymore. Thank you Amazon for buying woot, and turning it into crap.

kcostell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kcostell
boba9000 wrote:28" wide and they call it a Bacon Coffin? Doesn't seem large enough to accommodate a true connoisseur.

That's why they sold the Baconlube earlier in the Wootoff.

deanperkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deanperkins
impaul4 wrote:You have free shipping for 6 more minutes...

sh*t... that's right... central time.

Screw it. Bundles of Crayons will probably be at 10:01 just to spite my order, and shipping.

me4sweetd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages me4sweetd
tigerxchaos wrote:I don't give a single bloodstained crap about bags of craps, so don't lump me in with the Bundles of Crayons whiners for this.

I just wish Woot hadn't turned into an endless regurgitation of the same detention products over and over again.

And Woot-Offs are simply ridiculous now. I don't even care to check them over and over like I used to. All I need to look at is the last couple of weeks of Woot deals to know exactly what the flunk I'm missing. Did you miss a deal? No worries, it'll be back when the Woot-Off comes up, and you'll have your chance again, at the exact same price it was when you originally missed it.

Woot, you are a bitter disappointment. But I don't expect this post to be read, or responded to. Time is better spent organizing the next couple weeks of monitor sales, HP laptop sales, and Dyson sales. Way to go, this site used to be worth visiting.

bloodstained crap? you really should see a doctor.

nunyadamnbizness

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nunyadamnbizness

I wanted a new woot monkey...

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
sil40 wrote:I miss leakfrogs...

Mine still work. My original roomba works, as does the one I got in one of my r Bundles of Crayons

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

drez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drez

come on woot make a last minute move!!!!!!!!!

Do something!!!!!!!!!!!!

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4
pushead111 wrote:Woot used to be a fun site, where people could go and buy one thing a day. Now there are so many things for sale, they've turned into "every other" web site around... There is nothing special about woot anymore. Thank you Amazon for buying woot, and turning it into crap.

It's the Bundles of Crayons gift that keeps on giving!!!

clangaiscioch

quality posts: 8 Private Messages clangaiscioch
drez wrote:come on woot make a last minute move!!!!!!!!!

Do something!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not go gentle into that good night!

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

Really surprised someone bought this so fast lol..

iissurf

quality posts: 25 Private Messages iissurf

Do something!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will. They'll change the product at the last minute.... To sell for the next 24 hours...

deanperkins

bkraynik wrote:@WootLive
@KilgoreSturgeon Bummer. It was the secret Bundles of Crayons with a Toyota 4Runner in it.

Please tell me not true.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Do something!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes until new woot. I'm thinking the woot-off has cleared for the night.

dabeaka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabeaka

'I love the smell of bacon napalm in the morning!'

Woot The Heck???

kippyj

nunyadamnbizness wrote:I wanted a new woot monkey...

How many? I decorated my tree with them last December, b/c I have all of them and didn't know what else to do with them.

That sounds sad, huh?

It's not that hard to sound like "crazy cat lady, huh?" w00t used to be fun.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

iissurf

deanperkins wrote:Please tell me not true.

It's not true.

sil40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sil40

I bet new product is some sort of iCrap

iissurf

sil40 wrote:I bet new product is some sort of iCrap

Or an HP Quad-core computer or a Dyson.

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb
me4sweetd wrote:bloodstained crap? you really should see a doctor.

See ya at the next wootoff

kippyj

dabeaka wrote:'I love the smell of bacon napalm in the morning!'

Woot The Heck???

Okay, THAT was funny.

ludocdoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ludocdoc

aaaannd.... its over.

iissurf

And we're done here folks!

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

jmzombro

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jmzombro

I'll take two, in case the first one smells.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

I salute you Woot as Taps plays quietly in the background. But I am not buying that damn kite.

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork

That's all folks. New product is up and I have to be at work in 4 hours. Good night.

moolius

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moolius

Looks like soy bacon...

deanperkins

mdrcoast wrote:I salute you Woot as Taps plays quietly in the background. But I am not buying that damn kite.

They probably have jack homework to sell, looks like that came from kids.woot

propenguin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages propenguin

Sadly woot staff are probably asleep, and will never read this.

rjheg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rjheg

No Monkey.. No Bitter Old Codger... Flashing Lights Left On.... Impossibru.

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

no Bundles of Crayons
no monkey

this wasn't a woot off.. more like a white elephant sale.

jrswansonjr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrswansonjr

Well... I was really hoping for a chance at a monkey or three.

The Beloved Old Chestnut -- don't care, because really, they're mostly, uh, crap.

But dammit, you messed with my monkey.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

This was disappointing, Woot. For a themed Woot-off there was nowhere near enough of the themed items provided (and plenty of server errors when some of them came up).

You have not adequately laid the Bacon meme to rest. Therefore you must continue to sell bacon themed items at irregular intervals.

And where was our real hooded Wootmonkey with bacon cape and hood? Seriously that was just a perfect thing for you to have done.

Sigh.

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

jimivegas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimivegas

You think I can get this cheaper on black Friday?

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

This last item finally brings some sense to why Woot had a Bacon-Off. They had a coffin to sell and what better way to put the meme to rest? I can honestly say I didn't see this one coming.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

rjheg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rjheg

I wish all of this crap was on Tech.woot during the woot off, and the main woot page just had fun, interesting or ridiculous items.

Tired of speakers, TVs, USB sticks, vacuums, plus carrying cases for all of those.

How about some Arguile socks, or some pigs dressed like hula girls on a spring for your dash board; anything to break up this string of refurb electronics and street vendor accessories.

fagone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fagone

New Tab. 18 pages of "Woot Whines". do you smell that?
Bacons done........

oneshoppertwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oneshoppertwo

The coffin was a fitting symbol to end the Woot-off. No Biology or Chemistry; not even a flying monkey throughout. Therefore I must say farewell old woot, my friend, I will miss you. (Although I will be at Amazon if you are looking for me)

hellotoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellotoe

So, did any of you buy one of the Bacon-Oriented Collections during this wootoff?

meandsecoya

quality posts: 12 Private Messages meandsecoya
rjheg wrote:I wish all of this crap was on Tech.woot during the woot off, and the main woot page just had fun, interesting or ridiculous items.

Tired of speakers, TVs, USB sticks, vacuums, plus carrying cases for all of those.

How about some Arguile socks, or some pigs dressed like hula girls on a spring for your dash board; anything to break up this string of refurb electronics and street vendor accessories.

^^^^This. Exactly this. Well, I would have spelled it Argyle, but that's not the point. I miss the goofy, silly stuff that you didn't see during non-wootoffs, because you know, Woot only sold one thing a day and they weren't going to waste a day on goofiness. But during a wootoff, you had a chance at the purely-for-fun stuff. Bring THAT back, please? And put all the other daily sale repeats on the tech.wootoff.